Alabama doesn't give a rat's tail?

Anything that doesn't fit in the other boards.
Caustic Burno
Crusty
Crusty

Re: Alabama doesn't give a rat's tail?

Postby Caustic Burno » Thu Dec 14, 2017 8:35 am

HDRider wrote:
boondocks wrote:
Bright Raven wrote:Only 51 vote majority in Senate. Plus Rand Paul likes to be a lone wolf. The New England Republicans like Susan Collins are moderates.

My understanding is that (if one takes off partisan glasses), Jones is pretty moderate as well. I think we need more of those, or at least those willing to put Country over Party, and actually listen to opposing viewpoints.

They vote the party line. Even when they don't it is orchestrated for appearances.

Talking with kinfolk over there he was the lesser of evils. Lot of people didn’t want any of them.
Moore was a kook and Strange was flawed in their eyes as well.
0 x

Bright Raven
GURU
GURU

Postby Bright Raven » Thu Dec 14, 2017 9:52 am

Son of Butch wrote:
Bright Raven wrote:Got a cow that will not come in. Put in a CIDR , she should be in today. She ain't. She did this last year.
All my other cows are Fertile Myrtles

You know in your heart she needs to be culled, survival of the fittest.
Cut her bull calves and sell all her calves as feeders.

Culling her is logical. However, I continue to get her bred. She has had 4 bull calves. All have been cut except the one on her who was 104 pounds at birth, so likely will also get cut. One of her steers was purchased by Davemk who is a user here. His son showed him.

I put her on the 7 day synchronize plan. CIDR and GnRH on day one, pull CIDR and Lut on day seven, and breed at 60 hours and dose of GnRH. She didn't do anything. Vulva is pale and dry. Not even the slightest innuendo of estrus. So I am just going to wait 21 days. If she don't come in, I will pull the calf off her for 48 hours.
0 x
Make America Happy Again

True Grit Farms
GURU
GURU

Postby True Grit Farms » Thu Dec 14, 2017 1:35 pm

Bright Raven wrote:
Son of Butch wrote:
Bright Raven wrote:Got a cow that will not come in. Put in a CIDR , she should be in today. She ain't. She did this last year.
All my other cows are Fertile Myrtles

You know in your heart she needs to be culled, survival of the fittest.
Cut her bull calves and sell all her calves as feeders.

Culling her is logical. However, I continue to get her bred. She has had 4 bull calves. All have been cut except the one on her who was 104 pounds at birth, so likely will also get cut. One of her steers was purchased by Davemk who is a user here. His son showed him.

I put her on the 7 day synchronize plan. CIDR and GnRH on day one, pull CIDR and Lut on day seven, and breed at 60 hours and dose of GnRH. She didn't do anything. Vulva is pale and dry. Not even the slightest innuendo of estrus. So I am just going to wait 21 days. If she don't come in, I will pull the calf off her for 48 hours.

Just on her production alone she should be culled. She'll be a good cow in a commercial herd, but for someone looking to sell bulls an heifers as breeding stock she apparently doesn't cut it.
0 x
If we'd of know this we'd of picked our own cotton.

boondocks
GURU
GURU

Postby boondocks » Fri Dec 15, 2017 12:30 am

HDRider wrote:
boondocks wrote:
Bright Raven wrote:Only 51 vote majority in Senate. Plus Rand Paul likes to be a lone wolf. The New England Republicans like Susan Collins are moderates.

My understanding is that (if one takes off partisan glasses), Jones is pretty moderate as well. I think we need more of those, or at least those willing to put Country over Party, and actually listen to opposing viewpoints.

They vote the party line. Even when they don't it is orchestrated for appearances.

That's why I'm starting a new party, the Radical Moderates.
Seriously, if we ended the egregious gerrymandering; overrruled Citizens United; and instituted term limits and campaign finance reform, we could do a whole lot better
0 x

HDRider
GURU
GURU

Postby HDRider » Fri Dec 15, 2017 6:26 am

The world is full of good ideas. Making them happen is hard, or even impossible.
0 x
bball wrote: "The juice wasn't worth the squeeze."
Dun said, "You gotta be flexible. Do whatever you have to do for the best results within your limitations."

Caustic Burno
Crusty
Crusty

Postby Caustic Burno » Fri Dec 15, 2017 8:07 am

boondocks wrote:
HDRider wrote:
boondocks wrote:

Seriously, if we ended the egregious gerrymandering; overrruled Citizens United; and instituted term limits and campaign finance reform, we could do a whole lot better

Who is going to enforce these new changes? The corrupt DOJ? FBI?
Wrestling the power away from the corrupt congress is impossible as it has become party over country.
No matter your party affiliations what is coming out about our institutions is beyond frightening driving our division deeper to the point of destruction.
We were founded as a country of laws this is being shredded for and by partisan politics.
This is a nightmare that should keep us all up at night worrying about our successive generations. The institutions we placed our trust in are no longer trustworthy. I am at a loss on the best way to clean up this mess other than wiping the slate clean of all the employees.
This truly is a swamp and everyone I mean everyone of our politicians need to be replaced.
2 x

HDRider
GURU
GURU

Postby HDRider » Fri Dec 15, 2017 9:10 am

Caustic Burno wrote:
boondocks wrote:
HDRider wrote:They vote the party line. Even when they don't it is orchestrated for appearances.

Who is going to enforce these new changes? The corrupt DOJ? FBI?
Wrestling the power away from the corrupt congress is impossible as it has become party over country.
No matter your party affiliations what is coming out about our institutions is beyond frightening driving our division deeper to the point of destruction.
We were founded as a country of laws this is being shredded for and by partisan politics.
This is a nightmare that should keep us all up at night worrying about our successive generations. The institutions we placed our trust in are no longer trustworthy. I am at a loss on the best way to clean up this mess other than wiping the slate clean of all the employees.
This truly is a swamp and everyone I mean everyone of our politicians need to be replaced.

Call me a sentimentalist, but I liked the days when FBI agents went undercover as subversives better than today when subversives go undercover as FBI agents.

https://spectator.org/fbi-gate-deep-state-in-deep-spit/
0 x
bball wrote: "The juice wasn't worth the squeeze."
Dun said, "You gotta be flexible. Do whatever you have to do for the best results within your limitations."

ALACOWMAN
Mentor
Mentor

Postby ALACOWMAN » Fri Dec 15, 2017 10:06 am

Caustic Burno wrote:
HDRider wrote:
boondocks wrote:

Talking with kinfolk over there he was the lesser of evils. Lot of people didn’t want any of them.
Moore was a kook and Strange was flawed in their eyes as well.
. It is sure,they didn't want Moore in Washington... And they would pull every trick in the book to make sure he wasn't....jones wasn't the lesser of the 2 evils, he just knew what angles to work and what groups...
1 x
there are two ways to argue with a woman.....neither one works..

ALACOWMAN
Mentor
Mentor

Postby ALACOWMAN » Fri Dec 15, 2017 1:00 pm

0 x
there are two ways to argue with a woman.....neither one works..

TennesseeTuxedo
Mentor
Mentor

Postby TennesseeTuxedo » Fri Dec 15, 2017 6:52 pm

ALACOWMAN wrote:https://alabamatheatre.com/event/phantom-opera/ https://www.google.com/search?q=doug+jo ... YRwjQ4PkUM:

Vote him out in 2020, I'll donate to his Republican opponent. Well, as long as his last name isn't Moore.
0 x
You're not paranoid, they really are out to get you!

Return to “Every Thing Else Board”