18 Wheeler Smuggling Meth

Anything that doesn't fit in the other boards.
User avatar
Bestoutwest
GURU
GURU
Posts: 2156
Joined: Fri Sep 28, 2012 2:12 pm
Location: Idaho

Re: 18 Wheeler Smuggling Meth

Postby Bestoutwest » Tue Jun 05, 2018 9:17 am

TennesseeTuxedo wrote:
Bestoutwest wrote:
TennesseeTuxedo wrote:Totally agree. First let's build the wall and secure the border.


Pretty sure the wall wouldn't have stopped this....


Why?

Do you deny drugs flood our country across the southern border?


For real? Did the truck drive through the desert? Did it float across the Rio Grande Oregon Trail style? It was trying to get through a check point. Therefore, the wall would not have stopped this vehicle from getting into America.....
0 x
For the great things are not done by impulse, but by a series of small things brought together. ~Vincent van Gogh
The fault, dear Brutus, is not in our stars, but in ourselves.-Julius Caesar

User avatar
TennesseeTuxedo
Mentor
Mentor
Posts: 11353
Joined: Sat Jul 09, 2011 7:49 pm
Location: Live in Franklin, TN farm in Warsaw, KY

Re: 18 Wheeler Smuggling Meth

Postby TennesseeTuxedo » Tue Jun 05, 2018 9:26 am

Bestoutwest wrote:
TennesseeTuxedo wrote:
Bestoutwest wrote:
Pretty sure the wall wouldn't have stopped this....


Why?

Do you deny drugs flood our country across the southern border?


For real? Did the truck drive through the desert? Did it float across the Rio Grande Oregon Trail style? It was trying to get through a check point. Therefore, the wall would not have stopped this vehicle from getting into America.....


Why do you oppose the wall? Don't you want to MAGA?
0 x
You're not paranoid, they really are out to get you!

hurleyjd
GURU
GURU
Posts: 3498
Joined: Thu Sep 07, 2006 9:52 am
Location: Yantis, Texas

Re: 18 Wheeler Smuggling Meth

Postby hurleyjd » Tue Jun 05, 2018 9:40 am

TennesseeTuxedo wrote:
Bestoutwest wrote:
TennesseeTuxedo wrote:
Why?

Do you deny drugs flood our country across the southern border?


For real? Did the truck drive through the desert? Did it float across the Rio Grande Oregon Trail style? It was trying to get through a check point. Therefore, the wall would not have stopped this vehicle from getting into America.....


Why do you oppose the wall? Don't you want to MAGA?


Walls keep people out and also keep people in so we really need to be careful here.
0 x

User avatar
Bestoutwest
GURU
GURU
Posts: 2156
Joined: Fri Sep 28, 2012 2:12 pm
Location: Idaho

Re: 18 Wheeler Smuggling Meth

Postby Bestoutwest » Tue Jun 05, 2018 10:00 am

TennesseeTuxedo wrote:
Bestoutwest wrote:
TennesseeTuxedo wrote:
Why?

Do you deny drugs flood our country across the southern border?


For real? Did the truck drive through the desert? Did it float across the Rio Grande Oregon Trail style? It was trying to get through a check point. Therefore, the wall would not have stopped this vehicle from getting into America.....


Why do you oppose the wall? Don't you want to MAGA?


I oppose the wall b/c I think it's going to be a massive expense that won't yield the type of results we're hoping for. 6 foot corrals don't keep all cattle in, same thing with a border fence. Humans are intelligent, resourceful and creative creatures that always find a way to accomplish their goals. I'd love to MAGA, and I think Trump should lead the charge by manufacturing all of his apparel right here in the good ole USA! Until that happens he's just another Washington phony.
0 x
For the great things are not done by impulse, but by a series of small things brought together. ~Vincent van Gogh
The fault, dear Brutus, is not in our stars, but in ourselves.-Julius Caesar

hurleyjd
GURU
GURU
Posts: 3498
Joined: Thu Sep 07, 2006 9:52 am
Location: Yantis, Texas

Re: 18 Wheeler Smuggling Meth

Postby hurleyjd » Tue Jun 05, 2018 10:54 am

Bestoutwest wrote:
TennesseeTuxedo wrote:
Bestoutwest wrote:
For real? Did the truck drive through the desert? Did it float across the Rio Grande Oregon Trail style? It was trying to get through a check point. Therefore, the wall would not have stopped this vehicle from getting into America.....


Why do you oppose the wall? Don't you want to MAGA?


I oppose the wall b/c I think it's going to be a massive expense that won't yield the type of results we're hoping for. 6 foot corrals don't keep all cattle in, same thing with a border fence. Humans are intelligent, resourceful and creative creatures that always find a way to accomplish their goals. I'd love to MAGA, and I think Trump should lead the charge by manufacturing all of his apparel right here in the good ole USA! Until that happens he's just another Washington phony.


How true but you will get this thread locked pretty quick because you used the T word.
0 x

User avatar
TennesseeTuxedo
Mentor
Mentor
Posts: 11353
Joined: Sat Jul 09, 2011 7:49 pm
Location: Live in Franklin, TN farm in Warsaw, KY

Re: 18 Wheeler Smuggling Meth

Postby TennesseeTuxedo » Tue Jun 05, 2018 10:58 am

There's a "T" word now?
0 x
You're not paranoid, they really are out to get you!

User avatar
True Grit Farms
GURU
GURU
Posts: 6550
Joined: Mon Jan 04, 2016 5:29 pm
Location: Middle Georgia

Re: 18 Wheeler Smuggling Meth

Postby True Grit Farms » Tue Jun 05, 2018 11:19 am

It's easier to control what folks do inside a wall than outside a wall. We need to secure our borders, the money that this country spends on illegals in one year will pay for the wall and then some. The problem is there's as much money in illegals as drugs. If we treat illegals like we treat terrorists in other countries and we won't have a illegal immigration problem.
0 x
If we'd of know this we'd of picked our own cotton.

User avatar
TexasBred
Mentor
Mentor
Posts: 29336
Joined: Wed Aug 15, 2007 1:18 pm
Location: Heart of Texas

Re: 18 Wheeler Smuggling Meth

Postby TexasBred » Tue Jun 05, 2018 3:28 pm

Bestoutwest wrote:
TennesseeTuxedo wrote:
Bestoutwest wrote:
For real? Did the truck drive through the desert? Did it float across the Rio Grande Oregon Trail style? It was trying to get through a check point. Therefore, the wall would not have stopped this vehicle from getting into America.....


Why do you oppose the wall? Don't you want to MAGA?


I oppose the wall b/c I think it's going to be a massive expense that won't yield the type of results we're hoping for. 6 foot corrals don't keep all cattle in, same thing with a border fence. Humans are intelligent, resourceful and creative creatures that always find a way to accomplish their goals. I'd love to MAGA, and I think Trump should lead the charge by manufacturing all of his apparel right here in the good ole USA! Until that happens he's just another Washington phony.

If it only stops half of them I'd consider it a big success. Those that get across should be given a thousand bucks and a bus ticket to Idaho.
0 x
A dung beetle walks into a bar, looks around and says "Is this stool taken"????

User avatar
Bestoutwest
GURU
GURU
Posts: 2156
Joined: Fri Sep 28, 2012 2:12 pm
Location: Idaho

Re: 18 Wheeler Smuggling Meth

Postby Bestoutwest » Tue Jun 05, 2018 3:53 pm

TexasBred wrote:If it only stops half of them I'd consider it a big success. Those that get across should be given a thousand bucks and a bus ticket to Idaho.


I've seen quite a few busloads lately, it's farming season.....
0 x
For the great things are not done by impulse, but by a series of small things brought together. ~Vincent van Gogh
The fault, dear Brutus, is not in our stars, but in ourselves.-Julius Caesar

User avatar
True Grit Farms
GURU
GURU
Posts: 6550
Joined: Mon Jan 04, 2016 5:29 pm
Location: Middle Georgia

Re: 18 Wheeler Smuggling Meth

Postby True Grit Farms » Tue Jun 05, 2018 4:08 pm

Bestoutwest wrote:
TexasBred wrote:If it only stops half of them I'd consider it a big success. Those that get across should be given a thousand bucks and a bus ticket to Idaho.


I've seen quite a few busloads lately, it's farming season.....


We definitely have a need for immigrants in the agriculture industry. They just need to be documented and have a workers ID. And when the work is through they need to go home.
0 x
If we'd of know this we'd of picked our own cotton.

User avatar
TennesseeTuxedo
Mentor
Mentor
Posts: 11353
Joined: Sat Jul 09, 2011 7:49 pm
Location: Live in Franklin, TN farm in Warsaw, KY

Re: 18 Wheeler Smuggling Meth

Postby TennesseeTuxedo » Tue Jun 05, 2018 4:10 pm

This is how they should all be dealt with and then fine the cr*p out of the employers.

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2018/06/05/ic ... s-114.html
2 x
You're not paranoid, they really are out to get you!

User avatar
Bestoutwest
GURU
GURU
Posts: 2156
Joined: Fri Sep 28, 2012 2:12 pm
Location: Idaho

Re: 18 Wheeler Smuggling Meth

Postby Bestoutwest » Tue Jun 05, 2018 5:43 pm

True Grit Farms wrote:
Bestoutwest wrote:
TexasBred wrote:If it only stops half of them I'd consider it a big success. Those that get across should be given a thousand bucks and a bus ticket to Idaho.


I've seen quite a few busloads lately, it's farming season.....


We definitely have a need for immigrants in the agriculture industry. They just need to be documented and have a workers ID. And when the work is through they need to go home.


I think we need to do a better job at welfare reform and get some folks that are collecting unemployment out there to bust their a$$.
2 x
For the great things are not done by impulse, but by a series of small things brought together. ~Vincent van Gogh
The fault, dear Brutus, is not in our stars, but in ourselves.-Julius Caesar

hillbilly beef man
GURU
GURU
Posts: 1317
Joined: Sat Sep 23, 2006 2:30 pm
Location: northeast TN

Re: 18 Wheeler Smuggling Meth

Postby hillbilly beef man » Wed Jun 06, 2018 10:31 pm

jltrent wrote:I bet cleaning that tank before putting the meth in was a job or was it just another chemical to the meth?


Compared to all the other stuff that is in that crap i would figure a little diesel would be pretty safe.
0 x
There is no education in the second kick of a mule.

callmefence
GURU
GURU
Posts: 4398
Joined: Mon Mar 07, 2016 10:36 pm
Location: Fencemans place...central Texas

Re: 18 Wheeler Smuggling Meth

Postby callmefence » Thu Jun 07, 2018 2:37 am

Bestoutwest wrote:
TennesseeTuxedo wrote:
Bestoutwest wrote:
For real? Did the truck drive through the desert? Did it float across the Rio Grande Oregon Trail style? It was trying to get through a check point. Therefore, the wall would not have stopped this vehicle from getting into America.....


Why do you oppose the wall? Don't you want to MAGA?


I oppose the wall b/c I think it's going to be a massive expense that won't yield the type of results we're hoping for. 6 foot corrals don't keep all cattle in, same thing with a border fence. Humans are intelligent, resourceful and creative creatures that always find a way to accomplish their goals. I'd love to MAGA, and I think Trump should lead the charge by manufacturing all of his apparel right here in the good ole USA! Until that happens he's just another Washington phony.
a 6 foot fence will keep in more cattle than no fence....
3 x
If it ain't tight , It ain't right.




You can all go to he// . I'll go to Texas.
David Crockett

User avatar
greybeard
Mentor
Mentor
Posts: 16170
Joined: Thu Jul 05, 2012 5:51 pm
Location: Cleveland Tx

Re: 18 Wheeler Smuggling Meth

Postby greybeard » Thu Jun 07, 2018 9:22 am

Will keep the neighbor's cattle out better than no fence too.
If states would pass legislation requiring mandatory revocation of business license for any business hiring illegals, it would put a lot more teeth in immigration laws, on top of being fined..
0 x
"For evil to flourish, all that is required is for good men to do nothing" Burke

It ain't easy being a used cow salesman.

Covet Not!


Return to “Every Thing Else Board”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests