Please brag about your children here.

Anything that doesn't fit in the other boards.
ohiosteve
GURU
GURU
Posts: 1684
Joined: Mon Sep 26, 2011 3:16 pm
Location: Northern Ohio

Please brag about your children here.

Postby ohiosteve » Fri Jun 01, 2018 9:04 pm

I am encouraging people to brag about their kids, 2 months old or 52 years old I don't care. I have one daughter who is 17 and I love to brag about her, she brought home some pictures she drew in art class this week and I could not believe it. Here is an eyeball she drew with a pencil. Image
5 x
The truest of warriors is often overlooked.

ez14.
Rancher
Rancher
Posts: 868
Joined: Mon Jan 30, 2017 10:42 pm
Location: west MI

Re: Please brag about your children here.

Postby ez14. » Fri Jun 01, 2018 9:18 pm

That's pretty good!

I thought about bragging about my kids except I'd have to make it all up! :lol:
0 x

ohiosteve
GURU
GURU
Posts: 1684
Joined: Mon Sep 26, 2011 3:16 pm
Location: Northern Ohio

Re: Please brag about your children here.

Postby ohiosteve » Fri Jun 01, 2018 9:23 pm

ez14. wrote:That's pretty good!

I thought about bragging about my kids except I'd have to make it all up! :lol:

ez, if you were my kid, I would definitely brag about you, because you are a good dude.
1 x
The truest of warriors is often overlooked.

User avatar
Caustic Burno
Crusty
Crusty
Posts: 22555
Joined: Sun Sep 26, 2004 3:02 pm
Location: Big Thicket East Texas

Re: Please brag about your children here.

Postby Caustic Burno » Fri Jun 01, 2018 9:34 pm

Well going to #3 granddaughter graduation tomorrow. She has a full ride, now let see if she utilizes it.
1 x

ohiosteve
GURU
GURU
Posts: 1684
Joined: Mon Sep 26, 2011 3:16 pm
Location: Northern Ohio

Re: Please brag about your children here.

Postby ohiosteve » Fri Jun 01, 2018 9:36 pm

Caustic Burno wrote:Well going to #3 granddaughter graduation tomorrow. She has a full ride, now let see if she utilizes it.

If she got a full ride a gaurantee she ain't.bo slacker.
0 x
The truest of warriors is often overlooked.

ez14.
Rancher
Rancher
Posts: 868
Joined: Mon Jan 30, 2017 10:42 pm
Location: west MI

Re: Please brag about your children here.

Postby ez14. » Fri Jun 01, 2018 9:36 pm

ohiosteve wrote:
ez14. wrote:That's pretty good!

I thought about bragging about my kids except I'd have to make it all up! :lol:

ez, if you were my kid, I would definitely brag about you, because you are a good dude.

Thanks!

But you definitely wouldn't be bragging about my drawing though! :lol:
0 x

ohiosteve
GURU
GURU
Posts: 1684
Joined: Mon Sep 26, 2011 3:16 pm
Location: Northern Ohio

Re: Please brag about your children here.

Postby ohiosteve » Fri Jun 01, 2018 9:40 pm

ohiosteve wrote:
Caustic Burno wrote:Well going to #3 granddaughter graduation tomorrow. She has a full ride, now let see if she utilizes it.

If she got a full ride a gaurantee she ain't.bo slacker.

Obviously I meant to say if she got a full ride I gaurantee she ain't no slacker.
0 x
The truest of warriors is often overlooked.

User avatar
Son of Butch
GURU
GURU
Posts: 4895
Joined: Mon Aug 30, 2010 6:44 pm
Location: Frost Bite Falls, Minnesota

Re: Please brag about your children here.

Postby Son of Butch » Fri Jun 01, 2018 10:02 pm

I got a nephew that shot a bear when he was only 3... wait no, it was a opossum and he was 13.
2 x

User avatar
Aaron
GURU
GURU
Posts: 4303
Joined: Mon Apr 25, 2005 11:09 pm
Location: Stratton, ON, Canada
Contact:

Re: Please brag about your children here.

Postby Aaron » Fri Jun 01, 2018 10:53 pm

ohiosteve wrote:I am encouraging people to brag about their kids, 2 months old or 52 years old I don't care. I have one daughter who is 17 and I love to brag about her, she brought home some pictures she drew in art class this week and I could not believe it. Here is an eyeball she drew with a pencil. Image


Certainly has potential. Very few can draw that well in high school. I have a cousin that does artwork as a side income. Her random 'doodles' are phenomenal.
1 x
Nothin' prettier than a red Ford truck, a Massey Ferguson tractor and a red-n-white Hereford sittin' on the farm.

User avatar
ALACOWMAN
Mentor
Mentor
Posts: 15217
Joined: Fri Jul 08, 2005 4:16 pm
Location: Alabama the Beautiful

Re: Please brag about your children here.

Postby ALACOWMAN » Sat Jun 02, 2018 12:21 am

Great job.pupil looks like it actually shines..that's a talent with pencil.
1 x
there are two ways to argue with a woman.....neither one works..

User avatar
farmerjan
GURU
GURU
Posts: 1782
Joined: Thu Sep 01, 2016 7:54 pm
Location: Shenandoah ValleyVirginia

Re: Please brag about your children here.

Postby farmerjan » Mon Jun 04, 2018 10:59 am

Wow, that is some drawing.
0 x

User avatar
greybeard
Mentor
Mentor
Posts: 16438
Joined: Thu Jul 05, 2012 5:51 pm
Location: Cleveland Tx

Re: Please brag about your children here.

Postby greybeard » Mon Jun 04, 2018 11:26 am

My kids beat up yall's honor roll students.......
:hide: ;-) :hide:
3 x
"For evil to flourish, all that is required is for good men to do nothing" Burke

It ain't easy being a used cow salesman.

Covet Not!

User avatar
Caustic Burno
Crusty
Crusty
Posts: 22555
Joined: Sun Sep 26, 2004 3:02 pm
Location: Big Thicket East Texas

Re: Please brag about your children here.

Postby Caustic Burno » Mon Jun 04, 2018 11:59 am

ohiosteve wrote:
ohiosteve wrote:
Caustic Burno wrote:Well going to #3 granddaughter graduation tomorrow. She has a full ride, now let see if she utilizes it.

If she got a full ride a gaurantee she ain't.bo slacker.

Obviously I meant to say if she got a full ride I gaurantee she ain't no slacker.


See got an additional 75k in scholarships Saturday at graduation.
That should help on law school.
1 x

Farm Fence Solutions
GURU
GURU
Posts: 1721
Joined: Thu Dec 15, 2016 3:22 pm

Re: Please brag about your children here.

Postby Farm Fence Solutions » Mon Jun 04, 2018 12:26 pm

Image

Image

Image

Image

Mine is a cardboard fabricobling enginerd. She worked on the blueprints all week for this one. Oh, and she's made it to the 5th grade without ever making less than an A. Not even an A-.
4 x
"Opportunity is missed by most people because it is dressed in overalls and looks like work." Thomas Edison

User avatar
Bright Raven
GURU
GURU
Posts: 6430
Joined: Fri Mar 10, 2017 10:57 pm
Location: Kentucky

Re: Please brag about your children here.

Postby Bright Raven » Mon Jun 04, 2018 1:25 pm

Farm Fence Solutions wrote:Image

Image

Image

Image

Mine is a cardboard fabricobling enginerd. She worked on the blueprints all week for this one. Oh, and she's made it to the 5th grade without ever making less than an A. Not even an A-.


I had the great pleasure of meeting her. She is definitely one that I would encourage to achieve her potential!
1 x
Make America Happy Again


Return to “Every Thing Else Board”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests