tired of political correctness

Anything that doesn't fit in the other boards.
Nite Hawk
Rancher
Rancher

tired of political correctness

Postby Nite Hawk » Mon Jul 16, 2018 11:37 am

I have became sooo sick to my stomach of political correctness from people who do not live in the real world...
This company is banning meat at their functions, I guess you can bring your own..
http://www.cbc.ca/news/technology/wewor ... -1.4748327
Will it effect meat sales?? eventually a lot of people will be brain washed that its "bad" to eat meat.
Don't think this is an isolated thing, I have seen comments on news article of people CHEERING when someone gets mauled by a bear. "he/ she was in the bears territory" goes the @#$%*
Sorry when a bear comes in MY YARD-- IT IS IN MY TERRITORY!!! Yes I have eaten plenty of bear meat and will do so again if given the chance. Call me red-neck if you like, I don't care..
Hollywood and their "gentle Ben" has made people think these creatures are teddy bears..
It is a step by step intrusion of the radical vegetarians. I don't force them to eat meat, don't push me to eat only veggies..
sorry, had to let off steam..
1 x

Txpiney
Trail Boss
Trail Boss

Re: tired of political correctness

Postby Txpiney » Mon Jul 16, 2018 11:53 am

Already being discussed in the coffee shop. The topic starts with " Wesuck ". Come over and put your :2cents: in Nitehawk. I share your sentiment.
0 x

Bright Raven
GURU
GURU

Postby Bright Raven » Mon Jul 16, 2018 1:06 pm

One can only choose how to react to other people's agenda. AND, everyone has an agenda. Beef producers promote beef: Beef - It's what's for dinner. Other people, companies, institutions, etc. have the same right to say: Asparagus - It's What's for Dinner.

What matters to me is how I let it affect me.

We do not see things as they are; we see things as we are. -Anais Nin

That is a good thing. Because if we see things the way they are - it might be an ugly world. But if we see things as we are - it puts us in control.

I don't much care what anyone does.
1 x
Make America Happy Again

Nite Hawk
Rancher
Rancher

Postby Nite Hawk » Wed Jul 18, 2018 11:24 am

I never saw the other thead..
However I DO NOT cram an omnivorous diet down vegetarians throats, and resent when they cram their diet down my throat...
0 x

Return to “Every Thing Else Board”