New Relationship

Anything that doesn't fit in the other boards.
ranchersswiss
Cowhand
Cowhand

New Relationship

Postby ranchersswiss » Tue Jul 31, 2018 9:17 am

Is it okay to enter into a new relationship with another person after a failed marriage? How long do you usually wait before one can get involved with someone after a divorce? Just want to know your thoughts on this..
0 x

Brute 23
GURU
GURU

Re: New Relationship

Postby Brute 23 » Tue Jul 31, 2018 9:29 am

Depends on if you care if people talk about your or not. Also, depends if its the X-female of a bro... then bro-code comes in to play also. We would need more details to be able to accurately access the situation. :)

Im just kidding... do what makes both of yall happy and screw the rest of it. :tiphat:
1 x
Brimmer Pimpin Ain't Easy

"Don't let schooling interfere with your education" - Mark Twain

ddd75
GURU
GURU

Postby ddd75 » Tue Jul 31, 2018 9:38 am

whenever you find the person you like.. thats when.
0 x

M-5
GURU
GURU

Postby M-5 » Tue Jul 31, 2018 10:06 am

you should always make sure the Cow milks before you buy her.
4 x
"Too often we enjoy the comfort of opinion without the discomfort of thought." JFK

Rafter S
GURU
GURU

Postby Rafter S » Tue Jul 31, 2018 10:31 am

Those questions are way too general to get a definitive answer. I'd think the circumstances of the divorce would play a big part on when it would be prudent to begin a new relationship.
0 x
"I spent half my money on wine, women, and song.....and like a fool I squandered the rest." - Benny Hill

slick4591
GURU
GURU

Postby slick4591 » Tue Jul 31, 2018 11:06 am

That's a good question. I never waited until after the divorce. He!!, they done had everything so there wasn't anything else to loose.
1 x
I wish my brain could forget what my eyes have seen.

"If the mountain were smooth you couldn't climb it." ~ unknown

Nesikep
Mentor
Mentor

Postby Nesikep » Tue Jul 31, 2018 12:13 pm

Brute 23 wrote:Depends on if you care if people talk about your or not. Also, depends if its the X-female of a bro... then bro-code comes in to play also. We would need more details to be able to accurately access the situation. :)

Im just kidding... do what makes both of yall happy and screw the rest of it. :tiphat:

Yeah, back in 2005, me and my 2 buddies went through a breakup all in the same month.. one buddy's mistake was getting with other buddy's ex wife 2 months later.. that was VERY MESSY.

Edited to add that 13 years later they're still together!
1 x
What can be asserted without evidence can be dismissed without evidence
-Christopher Hitchens

Jogeephus
Mentor
Mentor

Postby Jogeephus » Tue Jul 31, 2018 2:04 pm

I'd advise you use extreme caution and take it real slow because after your hand has been in the hot coals of a fire putting your hand in warm cow shyt can feel real good. Just take it slow for your own sake but don't worry about what others think because the one's who will bash you will bash you no matter what you do. Just be careful for your own sake. JMO
2 x
Experience - the ability to instantly recognize a mistake when you make it again.

Bright Raven
GURU
GURU

Postby Bright Raven » Tue Jul 31, 2018 2:21 pm

Jogeephus wrote:I'd advise you use extreme caution and take it real slow because after your hand has been in the hot coals of a fire putting your hand in warm cow shyt can feel real good. Just take it slow for your own sake but don't worry about what others think because the one's who will bash you will bash you no matter what you do. Just be careful for your own sake. JMO

Amen Brother Joe.

Man should beware of "woman". As far back in antiquity as you search, they have been deceiving man and corrupting him. Better to take up a celibate life than be corrupted by the heart of a woman.

I will add, you may be going a little too far with that warm cow pie analogy. Lol
0 x
"Looking for an honest man".
Diogenes.

Jogeephus
Mentor
Mentor

Postby Jogeephus » Tue Jul 31, 2018 2:36 pm

Bright Raven wrote:
Jogeephus wrote:I'd advise you use extreme caution and take it real slow because after your hand has been in the hot coals of a fire putting your hand in warm cow shyt can feel real good. Just take it slow for your own sake but don't worry about what others think because the one's who will bash you will bash you no matter what you do. Just be careful for your own sake. JMO

Amen Brother Joe.

Man should beware of "woman". As far back in antiquity as you search, they have been deceiving man and corrupting him. Better to take up a celibate life than be corrupted by the heart of a woman.

I will add, you may be going a little too far with that warm cow pie analogy. Lol

I think you are missing my point and NO, I don't think I'm exaggerating the cow pie analogy one bit.

I'm not bashing women whatsoever. Just saying you don't need to jump into anything too fast after you've been through a rough stretch of water. Its not fair to the girl nor is it in your best interest. You need time to heal and regroup and get your mind clear.
3 x
Experience - the ability to instantly recognize a mistake when you make it again.

Bright Raven
GURU
GURU

Postby Bright Raven » Tue Jul 31, 2018 2:44 pm

Jogeephus wrote:
Bright Raven wrote:

Amen Brother Joe.

I think you are missing my point and NO, I don't think I'm exaggerating the cow pie analogy one bit.

I'm not bashing women whatsoever. Just saying you don't need to jump into anything too fast after you've been through a rough stretch of water. Its not fair to the girl nor is it in your best interest. You need time to heal and regroup and get your mind clear.

Your point was clear. No good man would bash a woman and I was not implying you are guilty. I was adding to your warning. However, the warm cow pie analogy is graphic. Lol But not as graphic as the hairy end of a gut. :mad:
0 x
Diogenes.

Jogeephus
Mentor
Mentor

Postby Jogeephus » Tue Jul 31, 2018 2:49 pm

Bright Raven wrote:Your point was clear. No good man would bash a woman and I was not implying you are guilty. I was adding to your warning. However, the warm cow pie analogy is graphic. Lol

Lessons are best learned when you don't sugarcoat a turd.
0 x

Bright Raven
GURU
GURU

Postby Bright Raven » Tue Jul 31, 2018 2:56 pm

Jogeephus wrote:
Bright Raven wrote:Your point was clear. No good man would bash a woman and I was not implying you are guilty. I was adding to your warning. However, the warm cow pie analogy is graphic. Lol

Now that is an image I had not imagined. Lol
0 x
Diogenes.

Fieldhand
Cowhand
Cowhand

Postby Fieldhand » Tue Jul 31, 2018 3:19 pm

You do have a way with words. :tiphat: Wise statement for either party coming or going.
0 x

Caustic Burno
Crusty
Crusty

Postby Caustic Burno » Tue Jul 31, 2018 3:20 pm

Jogeephus wrote:

Raven is trying to pick up the turd from the clean end.
0 x

Return to “Every Thing Else Board”