Gun safes

Anything that doesn't fit in the other boards.
dieselbeef
GURU
GURU

Re: Gun safes

Postby dieselbeef » Mon Feb 23, 2009 12:05 pm

sale w/a rebate coupon...and frquent buyer disc werkec out right. the stackons arent the greatest i didnt think but once they get to a certain size i figure theyre as good as any.
tractor supply will have em on sale bout now too if they got any left from chritsmas
0 x
Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the the universe."
einstein

sooner or later im gonna be all beefmasters...probly be later

backhoeboogie
smithy
smithy

Postby backhoeboogie » Mon Feb 23, 2009 1:57 pm

I got the Winchester 24 gun safe from a local Maw and Paw shop. $700.
0 x
Our ancestors gave us this. They fought to make it what it is. All we have to do is defend it.

Garetr
Beginner
Beginner

Postby Garetr » Thu May 31, 2018 4:00 pm

LoveMoo11 wrote:I don't have one myself, but my Dad has one from Remington that is fireproof and has a 22 gun capacity. It's nicely lined and pretty roomy. I think it wall safes about $1100. I have no idea what the going rate for [ is, so I couldn't tell you if that is a good price or not.

I got a good value on a Winchester 24 gun Model safe https://secretstorages.com/best-wall-safes/ at Tractor supply last year and paid roughly $600 and they delivered it and set it up. There was a sale on the safe at the time.

The safe stands 59" tall, weighs 507 lbs., and has exterior hinges with locking bolts inside all around the door. The electronic keypad to open the door is under a lifetime warranty along with the safe. Generally speaking, the thinner the steel, the less overall weight you will read in the specifications.

I have about 8 handguns, two shotguns, and four rifles with scopes in mine. I could take out some shelf panels and modify them to make more room for long guns, but I don't need to at this time. I use the shelves on the right side of the safe to hold ammo, jewelry and other valuables. If I leave the house for a few days, I put my two laptops on the shelves as well. I am very happy with the safe and the value...
0 x

Return to “Every Thing Else Board”