Best Angus cow maker bulls?

Breed your cows to the best bulls in the nation!
LCBulls
Cowhand
Cowhand

Re: Best Angus cow maker bulls?

Postby LCBulls » Wed Mar 14, 2018 11:41 pm

Hard to say so far. I think they are the best calves we have raised, but I really like the Playbook calves also. They are like little tanks, they are probably not as Calving ease shape wise. We bred them to heifers and haven’t had any problems. We have a Flush by Cowboy Up x Coleman Engages Dam that are really nice. I would use them all again.
I really like the Charlo cattle if bred to some of your larger females. We have used him for 3 years.
2 x

Dixie2542
Cowhand
Cowhand

Postby Dixie2542 » Fri Mar 16, 2018 3:16 am

LCBulls wrote:Hard to say so far. I think they are the best calves we have raised, but I really like the Playbook calves also. They are like little tanks, they are probably not as Calving ease shape wise. We bred them to heifers and haven’t had any problems. We have a Flush by Cowboy Up x Coleman Engages Dam that are really nice. I would use them all again.
I really like the Charlo cattle if bred to some of your larger females. We have used him for 3 years.

Thanks for the input. That's good to know as we sampled him this past fall so we're eagerly anticipating his calves later this year.
0 x

torogmc81
GURU
GURU

Postby torogmc81 » Fri Mar 16, 2018 9:35 am

LCBulls wrote:Hard to say so far. I think they are the best calves we have raised, but I really like the Playbook calves also. They are like little tanks, they are probably not as Calving ease shape wise. We bred them to heifers and haven’t had any problems. We have a Flush by Cowboy Up x Coleman Engages Dam that are really nice. I would use them all again.

SS rep came to fill my tank this AM. I was a little surprised when he said he had 10 straws of Playbook that had not been spoken for. So I went ahead and bought it from him. Thanks for the feedback
0 x

Return to “Artificial Insemination (AI) for Cattle”