Bad habits

All about horses.
Nesikep
Mentor
Mentor

Bad habits

Postby Nesikep » Wed May 10, 2017 9:59 am

We talk about bad habits on cattle all the time, and on horses they're plentiful as well

Here's what I see as a train wreck in the making.. it's cute now, but when the horse is grown it's going to be an unworkable brat, and a dangerous one too

I need some help in the comments.. some people can't fathom how this is bad for the horse in the long run

https://weloveanimals.me/baby-horse-get ... 94fbac6c68
0 x
The only possible end result of treating all animals like people is that all people will be treated like animals

Bright Raven
GURU
GURU

Re: Bad habits

Postby Bright Raven » Wed May 10, 2017 11:12 am

I agree. Cute now but in a few months could be dangerous.
0 x

MRRherefords
Trail Boss
Trail Boss

Postby MRRherefords » Thu May 18, 2017 5:46 pm

Horses are harder to break of habits then cows are (sometimes). They better make it stop soon before it gets big. Then that playful kick could break a bone.
0 x

Nesikep
Mentor
Mentor

Postby Nesikep » Thu May 18, 2017 11:10 pm

MRRherefords wrote:Horses are harder to break of habits then cows are (sometimes). They better make it stop soon before it gets big. Then that playful kick could break a bone.

that was my thought

If a cow wants her butt scratched, it's one thing, you dont' have to be around them a lot.. If you want to ever use the horse and it's always slamming you into a fence for attention, it's going to get old really quick
0 x
The only possible end result of treating all animals like people is that all people will be treated like animals

Boot Jack Bulls
Rancher
Rancher

Postby Boot Jack Bulls » Fri May 19, 2017 4:54 pm

If you are dumb enough to teach a horse to do that, you will get what is coming to you eventually... :2cents:
0 x
Boot Jack Cattle LLC & Boot Jack Boers

Return to “Horse Talk!”