QH colt video

All about horses.
milkmaid
GURU
GURU

QH colt video

Postby milkmaid » Sat Jul 21, 2012 12:34 pm

Just thought I'd share a video of one of my colts with y'all. This gelding is a 2009 model, has about 70 days on him over the past year. Around 30 for this summer.

http://youtu.be/sQCJXzJOCxI
0 x
Basics needed to answer questions: age, weight, breed, sex. # affected vs # in group, feed type/amount, prior vaccinations, deworming, antibiotics, any recent changes....

More info = better answers.

Kathie in Thorp
GURU
GURU

Re: QH colt video

Postby Kathie in Thorp » Sat Jul 21, 2012 1:31 pm

Nice.
0 x
I'm for shyts and giggles -- until I giggle and shyt!

MistyMorning
GURU
GURU

Postby MistyMorning » Sat Jul 21, 2012 8:08 pm

milkmaid wrote:Just thought I'd share a video of one of my colts with y'all. This gelding is a 2009 model, has about 70 days on him over the past year. Around 30 for this summer.

He's a very pretty boy! You are doing a great job with him as you always do. What's the story? Are you keeping him? Turning him? Has he been on the trail much? The rest of the story, please!
0 x
I have long known it was part of God's plan for me to spend a little time with each of the most stupid people on earth... ~ Bill Bryson

cow pollinater
GURU
GURU

Postby cow pollinater » Sat Jul 21, 2012 8:11 pm

The stop at the end of the video was the best part.
0 x

milkmaid
GURU
GURU

Postby milkmaid » Sun Jul 22, 2012 1:34 pm

MistyMorning wrote:
milkmaid wrote:Just thought I'd share a video of one of my colts with y'all. This gelding is a 2009 model, has about 70 days on him over the past year. Around 30 for this summer.

He's a very pretty boy! You are doing a great job with him as you always do. What's the story? Are you keeping him? Turning him? Has he been on the trail much? The rest of the story, please!

Thanks Misty. This is the only personal horse I have this summer; he's almost ready to sell. Been on the trail a little on the Teton mountain range and he handles himself real well. Really like this colt but I sure don't have time for personal horses when I'm gone 9 months out of the year for school. I've got several gaited horses (client owned) here too, might get another video or two posted in the next little while.
0 x
Basics needed to answer questions: age, weight, breed, sex. # affected vs # in group, feed type/amount, prior vaccinations, deworming, antibiotics, any recent changes....

More info = better answers.

MistyMorning
GURU
GURU

Postby MistyMorning » Sun Jul 22, 2012 9:04 pm

milkmaid wrote:Thanks Misty. This is the only personal horse I have this summer; he's almost ready to sell. Been on the trail a little on the Teton mountain range and he handles himself real well. Really like this colt but I sure don't have time for personal horses when I'm gone 9 months out of the year for school. I've got several gaited horses (client owned) here too, might get another video or two posted in the next little while.

Well, you do an incredible job with those horses you work with MM. How do you like those gaited horses? I got a chance to ride one this spring, was a cool ride until my launch off her! Wasn't her fault, I blame myself for that one. I also had the chance to ride with some gaited horses in the Black Hills earlier this summer, seems like a lot of folks went with them rather than quarter horses.
0 x
I have long known it was part of God's plan for me to spend a little time with each of the most stupid people on earth... ~ Bill Bryson

Return to “Horse Talk!”