Thinking Back

All about horses.
Bigfoot
Mentor
Mentor

Re: Thinking Back

Postby Bigfoot » Thu Nov 06, 2014 4:03 pm

I'm 43, and got a little hitch in my step. I ain't steppin up on no more young horses. If I don't work, we don't eat.
0 x
A tumble bug makes a hard livin. Why? Cause that's just the way be nice is.

cow pollinater
GURU
GURU

Postby cow pollinater » Thu Nov 06, 2014 4:49 pm

Bigfoot wrote:I'm 43, and got a little hitch in my step. I ain't steppin up on no more young horses. If I don't work, we don't eat.

If I had a brain in my head I'd look at it like you do. I've had some nearly fatal wrecks with horses but that was a long time ago. BUT... I'm getting ready to get out of breeding cows in the near future and the last time I can remember being really happy was when I was training a few horses and punching cows. :D
0 x

cow pollinater
GURU
GURU

Postby cow pollinater » Thu Nov 06, 2014 4:52 pm

M5, there's a lot of good stuff in there! I'd love to get a hold of that catalog and then get to see how every horse matched up to their genetics.
0 x

branguscowgirl
GURU
GURU

Postby branguscowgirl » Thu Nov 06, 2014 10:38 pm

BF, I'm 10 years older than you and I refuse to call myself "too old" for anything. C'mon man, you're still young. LOL!

Hey I am older than both of you and still riding pretty hard. If I can bear the "day after" pain, so can you! I have pins and plates holding my neck together. I figure if I die doing what I love, so be it!:lol:
0 x
Happiness is not a state to arrive at, but, rather, a manner of traveling!

Return to “Horse Talk!”