Red Simmental Bull

Discuss the advantages and disadvantages of your favorite breed.

TennesseeTuxedo
Mentor
Mentor

Re: Red Simmental Bull

Postby TennesseeTuxedo » Mon May 08, 2017 9:50 am

Red Bull Breeder wrote:I put it out there I can back it up. I don't have any keepers that can't do there job. A man should at least pay the bills on a set of cattle before they start talking crap.

I had forgotten all about this old thread. I'm rather proud I have off farm jobs that provide me the income and lifestyle that cattle can be a hobby for me. I'm happy if you're happy.

Actually I"m happy regardless.
0 x
Time for a snappy new signature.

FlyingLSimmentals
GURU
GURU

Postby FlyingLSimmentals » Mon May 08, 2017 3:25 pm

Just used a little bit, Joe.
0 x

FlyingLSimmentals
GURU
GURU

Postby FlyingLSimmentals » Thu Jun 15, 2017 10:25 am

Latest Update! I Delivered him Yesterday to Festus, Mo after getting all his Test and Health Papers good to go. His new owner owns a charter bus company. Didn't get to meet in person, I suppose he was busy running the real cash cow. Met two of his workers and his wife and was paid in cash without ever asking for it. She really liked the bull and took pictures before I could leave to send to her husband. Think the Bus company is called Huskey Trailways. Said he owned 25 buses. Anyway bull is gonna get put to work now and I can focus more attention to some younger ones.
0 x

greatgerts
GURU
GURU

Postby greatgerts » Mon Jun 19, 2017 8:24 am

FlyingLSimmentals wrote:Latest Update! I Delivered him Yesterday to Festus, Mo after getting all his Test and Health Papers good to go. His new owner owns a charter bus company. Didn't get to meet in person, I suppose he was busy running the real cash cow. Met two of his workers and his wife and was paid in cash without ever asking for it. She really liked the bull and took pictures before I could leave to send to her husband. Think the Bus company is called Huskey Trailways. Said he owned 25 buses. Anyway bull is gonna get put to work now and I can focus more attention to some younger ones.

Dang. Festus is less than 20 minutes from me.
0 x

FlyingLSimmentals
GURU
GURU

Postby FlyingLSimmentals » Mon Jun 19, 2017 10:06 am

Yeah, I do remember seeing De Soto on the map there close by. Guess we were in somewhat close proximity there for a bit. I went up I-55 and then back south highway 61.
0 x

Return to “Breeds Board”