Line 1 Herefords

Discuss the advantages and disadvantages of your favorite breed.

Clodhopper
Trail Boss
Trail Boss

Re: Line 1 Herefords

Postby Clodhopper » Tue May 23, 2017 6:59 am

elkwc wrote:
Clodhopper wrote:
Lazy M wrote:Look forward to some pics. What breed of bull are you going to run with them? Angus or hereford would be the safe pick, but, since it's your farm, I vote go all in for the hetero boost and use a homo black limousine

I will probably go with a quality Black Angus in the near future. We have a couple nice Simm bulls that will do for now, a Milestone son and an Ironhide son.

Are the bulls homo black with no white?

The Milestone is red, Ironhide is BWF, not sure if homo black. I don't mind the red calves, they sell pretty good too.
0 x

Clodhopper
Trail Boss
Trail Boss

Postby Clodhopper » Fri Jun 09, 2017 7:15 pm

I got my registration papers today. Any of you Hereford men want to look them over and tell me what you think?
0 x

Aaron
GURU
GURU

Postby Aaron » Fri Jun 09, 2017 9:13 pm

Clodhopper wrote:I got my registration papers today. Any of you Hereford men want to look them over and tell me what you think?

Just post the reg. numbers and I'll take a look. :compute:
0 x
Nothin' prettier than a red Ford truck, a Massey Ferguson tractor and a red-n-white Hereford sittin' on the farm.

Clodhopper
Trail Boss
Trail Boss

Postby Clodhopper » Fri Jun 09, 2017 9:43 pm

0 x

Clodhopper
Trail Boss
Trail Boss

Postby Clodhopper » Fri Jun 09, 2017 9:46 pm

Aaron wrote:
Clodhopper wrote:I got my registration papers today. Any of you Hereford men want to look them over and tell me what you think?

Just post the reg. numbers and I'll take a look. :compute:

Thank you
0 x

Aaron
GURU
GURU

Postby Aaron » Fri Jun 09, 2017 11:07 pm

Definitely some maternal power in those lines. Should do well for you.
0 x
Nothin' prettier than a red Ford truck, a Massey Ferguson tractor and a red-n-white Hereford sittin' on the farm.

Clodhopper
Trail Boss
Trail Boss

Postby Clodhopper » Sat Jun 10, 2017 5:28 am

There were three calves on the ground when I brought them home, and I've had another since. I really like the way these cows worry over their babies, they keep close tabs on them. I'm very happy so far, I'm going back to the breeder next week to look at a bull. Since he's cut back his herd numbers, he has two too many 4 year old bulls.
0 x

Dogs and Cows
Rancher
Rancher

Postby Dogs and Cows » Sat Jun 10, 2017 6:07 am

Love to see some pictures!
0 x

Clodhopper
Trail Boss
Trail Boss

Postby Clodhopper » Sat Jun 10, 2017 6:16 am

Dogs and Cows wrote:Love to see some pictures!

I'm working on that. I just got an IPhone last week. Is there a good way to upload pictures from it? I tried to log onto my CT account from it, but I've lost my password. When I'm on here it's from my PC, which logs in automagically.
0 x

Rafter S
GURU
GURU

Postby Rafter S » Sat Jun 10, 2017 8:39 am

Clodhopper wrote:

I'm working on that. I just got an IPhone last week. Is there a good way to upload pictures from it? I tried to log onto my CT account from it, but I've lost my password. When I'm on here it's from my PC, which logs in automagically.

Click on your user name to take you to your page. Click on the Profile tab, then "Edit account settings". That will let you set a new password. Then you can use it to log on from your new phone.
0 x
"I spent half my money on wine, women, and song.....and like a fool I squandered the rest." - Benny Hill

Clodhopper
Trail Boss
Trail Boss

Postby Clodhopper » Sat Jun 10, 2017 12:12 pm

Rafter S wrote:
Clodhopper wrote:

Click on your user name to take you to your page. Click on the Profile tab, then "Edit account settings". That will let you set a new password. Then you can use it to log on from your new phone.

I just tried that, I have to know my old password to set a new one.
0 x

Rafter S
GURU
GURU

Postby Rafter S » Sat Jun 10, 2017 12:55 pm

Clodhopper wrote:
Rafter S wrote:
Clodhopper wrote:I'm working on that. I just got an IPhone last week. Is there a good way to upload pictures from it? I tried to log onto my CT account from it, but I've lost my password. When I'm on here it's from my PC, which logs in automagically.

I just tried that, I have to know my old password to set a new one.

Sorry about that. I didn't go all the way to the bottom of the page to see that. In that case I'd suggest clicking on "Contact Us" at the bottom of this page to send a message to the administrators explaining the situation.
0 x
"I spent half my money on wine, women, and song.....and like a fool I squandered the rest." - Benny Hill

Return to “Breeds Board”