Sold in less than 30 minutes

Discuss the advantages and disadvantages of your favorite breed.

Bright Raven
GURU
GURU

Re: Sold in less than 30 minutes

Postby Bright Raven » Mon Jun 05, 2017 10:41 am

The folks in Tennessee love the bull. This is the granddaughter with her bull.

0 x

TennesseeTuxedo
Mentor
Mentor

Postby TennesseeTuxedo » Mon Jun 05, 2017 10:58 am

Still slinging the feed to the fat rascal aren't they? Well at least he didn't have to adjust to a low cal diet.
0 x
Time for a snappy new signature.

Bright Raven
GURU
GURU

Postby Bright Raven » Mon Jun 05, 2017 11:00 am

TennesseeTuxedo wrote:Still slinging the feed to the fat rascal aren't they? Well at least he didn't have to adjust to a low cal diet.

The granddad said he is fed everytime one of the granddaughters go out to visit him. This will be the most spoiled bull in Tennessee.
0 x

JWBrahman
GURU
GURU

Postby JWBrahman » Mon Jun 05, 2017 11:14 am

Bright Raven wrote:The folks in Tennessee love the bull. This is the granddaughter with her bull.

That's a great photo.
0 x

FlyingLSimmentals
GURU
GURU

Postby FlyingLSimmentals » Mon Jun 05, 2017 12:39 pm

He looks like he has it made!
0 x

boondocks
GURU
GURU

Postby boondocks » Mon Jun 05, 2017 3:49 pm

M-5 wrote:
boondocks wrote:
M-5 wrote:And the Southerners are the valedictorians ,

Yeah naw. Nice try, though. :lol:

We are smart enough not to live where It snows..........................................................................................................................................

you never hear of a southerner moving to yankee land ...............................................................................

Well, we got no poisonous snakes and it's not hot as Hades several months out of the year, so I'd say it equals out. I get very dizzy in heat and muggy weather anyway.
In terms of no one moving north, I wish that were the case. NY has more generous subsidized health care and in my poor rural county alone we are getting folks coming from the south to get on it. GA in particular for some reason.
0 x

TennesseeTuxedo
Mentor
Mentor

Postby TennesseeTuxedo » Mon Jun 05, 2017 6:15 pm

boondocks wrote:
M-5 wrote:
boondocks wrote:

Yeah naw. Nice try, though. :lol:

We are smart enough not to live where It snows..........................................................................................................................................

you never hear of a southerner moving to yankee land ...............................................................................

Well, we got no poisonous snakes and it's not hot as Hades several months out of the year, so I'd say it equals out. I get very dizzy in heat and muggy weather anyway.
In terms of no one moving north, I wish that were the case. NY has more generous subsidized health care and in my poor rural county alone we are getting folks coming from the south to get on it. GA in particular for some reason.

If you built it, they will come.

Learn a lesson from that.
0 x
Time for a snappy new signature.

True Grit Farms
GURU
GURU

Postby True Grit Farms » Mon Jun 05, 2017 8:29 pm

TennesseeTuxedo wrote:
boondocks wrote:
M-5 wrote:

If you built it, they will come.

Learn a lesson from that.

TT, they have great public service in NY. The property taxes and taxes in general in NY are out of site.
0 x
If we'd of know this we'd of picked our own cotton.

Return to “Breeds Board”