Interesting Finicum Video

A friendly place for chat, rumors, gossip and jokes.
Dave
GURU
GURU

Re: Interesting Finicum Video

Postby Dave » Thu Jun 29, 2017 6:24 pm

They weren't there to support the Bundy family. They were originally there to support the Hammond. The Bundy deal is questionable. The Hammonds is absolutely a miscarriage of justice. They had served their time but the government didn't think they got a big enough penalty so they charged them with a domestic terrorist charge. Their crime was they had a controlled burn get away and burn 139 acres of federal sage brush. Later they set a back fire to stop a wildfire from burning their range land. That back fire burned one acre of federal sage brush. For this they got 5 years after already serving a year for the same act. 140 acres is a county that is bigger than 6 of the states in this country that has a population less than 10,000.
0 x

Dave
GURU
GURU

Postby Dave » Thu Jun 29, 2017 6:31 pm

Also an FBI agent has been indited this week in Portland for lying during the investigation into the Finicum shooting. If he is convicted it will go a long ways toward proofing what the others in Finicum's pickup said about the FBI shooting at them before Finicum got out of the vehicle. The FBI agent said he never fired a shot but there are a couple of unaccounted for bullet holes in the pickup. Ones which he is accused of putting there.
0 x

Bright Raven
GURU
GURU

Postby Bright Raven » Thu Jun 29, 2017 6:34 pm

Dave wrote:Also an FBI agent has been indited this week in Portland for lying during the investigation into the Finicum shooting. If he is convicted it will go a long ways toward proofing what the others in Finicum's pickup said about the FBI shooting at them before Finicum got out of the vehicle. The FBI agent said he never fired a shot but there are a couple of unaccounted for bullet holes in the pickup. Ones which he is accused of putting there.

Slick provided the link on the first page.
0 x

Dave
GURU
GURU

Postby Dave » Thu Jun 29, 2017 6:48 pm

Bright Raven wrote:
Dave wrote:Also an FBI agent has been indited this week in Portland for lying during the investigation into the Finicum shooting. If he is convicted it will go a long ways toward proofing what the others in Finicum's pickup said about the FBI shooting at them before Finicum got out of the vehicle. The FBI agent said he never fired a shot but there are a couple of unaccounted for bullet holes in the pickup. Ones which he is accused of putting there.

That is what I get for skipping ahead......
0 x

Bright Raven
GURU
GURU

Postby Bright Raven » Thu Jun 29, 2017 6:51 pm

Dave wrote:
Bright Raven wrote:

:D
I read that link. I didn't closely but the holes are in the roof. If I was that bad of a shot, I might lie too.
0 x

Dave
GURU
GURU

Postby Dave » Thu Jun 29, 2017 7:02 pm

Bright Raven wrote:
Dave wrote:
Bright Raven wrote:

I read that link. I didn't closely but the holes are in the roof. If I was that bad of a shot, I might lie too.

One is in the roof. The passengers claim one came through the wind shield. The Bundy who was in the vehicle is said to have a bullet fragment in his arm. Supposedly he wouldn't let them take it out saying that it was evidence which he didn't want to fall into the wrong hands and somehow get lost.
0 x

Bright Raven
GURU
GURU

Postby Bright Raven » Thu Jun 29, 2017 7:03 pm

Dave wrote:
Bright Raven wrote:
Dave wrote:

One is in the roof. The passengers claim one came through the wind shield. The Bundy who was in the vehicle is said to have a bullet fragment in his arm. Supposedly he wouldn't let them take it out saying that it was evidence which he didn't want to fall into the wrong hands and somehow get lost.

Is there a trial date?
0 x

Cross-7
GURU
GURU

Postby Cross-7 » Thu Jun 29, 2017 8:07 pm

Y'all know if O was still in charge and all his cronies, none of this would have ever come to light.
As someone said in another post.
We don't stick together like the dems do. They will stick together and defend each other even when they are proven wrong and guilty.
We fight among ourselves and kick one another down.
We better get out stuff together or the Lavoy/Bundy/WOTUS and etc will come back with vengeance
0 x

Craig Miller
GURU
GURU

Postby Craig Miller » Thu Nov 09, 2017 6:23 pm

Someone showed me this just last week. https://www.google.com/amp/s/jonrappopo ... anium/amp/
0 x

Dave
GURU
GURU

Postby Dave » Thu Nov 09, 2017 8:53 pm

Craig Miller wrote:Someone showed me this just last week. https://www.google.com/amp/s/jonrappopo ... anium/amp/

It is widely rumored here that the reason the Hammonds are sitting in prison is because they wouldn't sell their ranch which is supposedly a site of a possible uranium mile. The area talked about in this article is in Malhear county. The Hammond ranch is in Harney county probably 100 miles away. But it wouldn't surprise me if someone wanted whatever is under the surface at the Hammond ranch. One has to wonder why they got 5 years for burning 140 acres of sagebrush.
2 x

Return to “Coffee Shop”