No cows

A friendly place for chat, rumors, gossip and jokes.
plumber_greg
GURU
GURU

Re: No cows

Postby plumber_greg » Sat Sep 30, 2017 3:42 pm

Lol auto correct wont let me spell what I want.
Whenever a rich guy gives money to help people, they call him a plianthropast. Still can't spell the durn word.
The brain cells that pvc cement affects were killed off many years ago. Can't even smell it anymore.
Good one tho alacowman. Gs
0 x
Just call me plumberscrack

Son of Butch
GURU
GURU

Postby Son of Butch » Sun Oct 01, 2017 4:25 am

I think I could be a philanthropist. A kick azz philanthropist! I would have all this money and people would love me.
Then they would come to me and... and Beg. And if I felt like it, I would help them out. And then they would owe me
big time. - George Costanza
0 x

Farm Fence Solutions
Rancher
Rancher

Postby Farm Fence Solutions » Sun Oct 01, 2017 8:29 am

I hate to even think about what it'd take to get moved. Helped some friends move about 500 miles several years ago. They moved it all, right down to the last square bale. I can't tell you how many loads, but I'd bet north of a hundred. Thankfully for you, you've about got that job whipped.
0 x
"Opportunity is missed by most people because it is dressed in overalls and looks like work." Thomas Edison

Dave
GURU
GURU

Postby Dave » Sun Oct 01, 2017 9:57 am

Every other day for the last two weeks. Round trip one day and spend the next day loading the next load. Thankfully I have one trip left and it isn't a round trip. Church and several trips to the dump today. Monday a load of iron to the recycle and business (bank, post office, etc). Tuesday load the last of the house stuff and clean the house up. Wednesday morning we are out of here.
1 x

Workinonit Farm
GURU
GURU

Postby Workinonit Farm » Sun Oct 01, 2017 5:30 pm

Dave wrote:Every other day for the last two weeks. Round trip one day and spend the next day loading the next load. Thankfully I have one trip left and it isn't a round trip. Church and several trips to the dump today. Monday a load of iron to the recycle and business (bank, post office, etc). Tuesday load the last of the house stuff and clean the house up. Wednesday morning we are out of here.

Even after all of that work and time, it must be exciting looking forward to a new place and "new life". Beginning a new chapter and seeing where it leads. I'm happy for you and your wife.
0 x
Live each day as if it were your last.

Return to “Coffee Shop”