Vegas shooting

A friendly place for chat, rumors, gossip and jokes.
callmefence
GURU
GURU

Re: Vegas shooting

Postby callmefence » Wed Oct 04, 2017 3:28 pm

dun wrote:greybeard, your post sure brings back memorys!

Y'all should warn those of us who don't know what a ongaloo waysaysay streetwalker is. So we don't Google it.
0 x
IF IT AIN'T TIGHT IT AIN'T RIGHT...

You can all go to he// . I'll go to Texas.
David Crockett

ALACOWMAN
Mentor
Mentor

Postby ALACOWMAN » Wed Oct 04, 2017 3:36 pm

callmefence wrote:

Y'all should warn those of us who don't know what a ongaloo waysaysay streetwalker is. So we don't Google it.
gotta be something they caught in nam....
0 x
Santa Claus, the ultimate Yankee....

dun
Mentor
Mentor

Postby dun » Wed Oct 04, 2017 4:11 pm

ALACOWMAN wrote:
callmefence wrote:

Lots of interseting stuff . Like monkey meat on a stick and "my mothers she is a virgin" (although I first heard that in Italy)
0 x
"“The more you know, the more you know you don't know.” ― Aristotle

TexasBred
Mentor
Mentor

Postby TexasBred » Thu Oct 05, 2017 9:17 am

dun wrote:
ALACOWMAN wrote:
callmefence wrote:

Lots of interseting stuff . Like monkey meat on a stick and "my mothers she is a virgin" (although I first heard that in Italy)

Don't tell me...you paid that virgin with a package of cigarettes and when she went to put them in the closet there were 400 pkgs. of smokes on the shelves. :lol2: :lol2: :lol2:
0 x
A dung beetle walks into a bar, looks around and says "Is this stool taken"????

greybeard
Mentor
Mentor

Postby greybeard » Thu Oct 05, 2017 10:05 am

dun wrote:
greybeard, your post sure brings back memorys!

I figured you might get that dun..

Salem cigarettes and an electric fan were traded commodities almost like gold in value.........
(pronounced Saalem)

"I love you no **** buy me Salem cigarette.
You always be my man if you buy me 'lectric fan..

That often escalated to ....'buy me refrigerator?' or 'buy me Honda?'
0 x
"For evil to flourish, all that is required is for good men to do nothing" Burke

It ain't easy being a used cow salesman.

dun
Mentor
Mentor

Postby dun » Thu Oct 05, 2017 10:57 am

greybeard wrote:
dun wrote:
greybeard, your post sure brings back memorys!

I figured you might get that dun..

Salem cigarettes and an electric fan were traded commodities almost like gold in value.........
(pronounced Saalem)

"I love you no **** buy me Salem cigarette.
You always be my man if you buy me 'lectric fan..

That often escalated to ....'buy me refrigerator?' or 'buy me Honda?'

Must have been a different class. Instead of "Salem cigerette" it was "one drink"
Did have one young kid that worked for me that brought his true love back to the states and married her. He really believed she was virgin but everyone else knew better, most from experience. 6 months after getting her to the states her entire family and extended family moved in with him. When we got back from sea she had moved in with her new boyfriend but left all her family, etc. living in the original guys house.
0 x

bbirder
Rancher
Rancher

Postby bbirder » Thu Oct 05, 2017 11:09 am

Subic Bay -- Yea!
0 x
"A good climbing rope will last you 3 to 5 years. A bad climbing rope will last you a lifetime."

greybeard
Mentor
Mentor

Postby greybeard » Thu Oct 05, 2017 11:15 am

Oh..that's how it started..with the 'one drink'...
The "part" is from a westpac cruise song someone wrote and put together with other bawdy songs of that time..my brother used to have the whole cassete tape.
Long time ago about all I still remember is walking over the bridge over **** River and the fact that San Miquel beer was pretty good even warm and only 25 US cents a longneck bottle. In daytime, all the bars inside were dark...they only used electricity for lights at night and just to run the beer coolers in the daytime.
Somewhere on Rizal Ave, one of the bars had a little cement pool in front with a few small gators or crocs in it and he sold little live ducks for less than $1USD for folks to feed to them.
My brother was one of those that was going to bring a girl back from PI but his old chief finally talked him out of it. You could get in trouble there, for making that kind of promise to one of them girls and backing out of it.
0 x
"For evil to flourish, all that is required is for good men to do nothing" Burke

Bestoutwest
GURU
GURU

Postby Bestoutwest » Thu Oct 05, 2017 12:16 pm

greybeard wrote:Somewhere on Rizal Ave, one of the bars had a little cement pool in front with a few small gators or crocs in it and he sold little live ducks for less than $1USD for folks to feed to them.

I don't know what's better entertainment-disease infected hookers or throwing live animals to their imminent death. Heck, add the cold beer and you can have all sorts of fun for $20. Sounds like an afternoon!
1 x
How many a man has dated a new era in his life from the reading of a book. ~Henry David Thoreau

HeII is other people. ~Sartre

True Grit Farms
GURU
GURU

Postby True Grit Farms » Thu Oct 05, 2017 1:13 pm

My dad had a man talk with me after a incident when I was thirteen. He tried to scare me by telling me how the doctors treated gonorrhea in the Navy. It was sure scary and I didn't want any part of it, but I didn't listen.
0 x
If we'd of know this we'd of picked our own cotton.

slick4591
GURU
GURU

Postby slick4591 » Thu Oct 05, 2017 1:56 pm

True Grit Farms wrote:My dad had a man talk with me after a incident when I was thirteen. He tried to scare me by telling me how the doctors treated gonorrhea in the Navy. It was sure scary and I didn't want any part of it, but I didn't listen.

Is that the hitting it with a hammer story?
0 x
"If the mountain were smooth you couldn't climb it." ~ unknown

greybeard
Mentor
Mentor

Postby greybeard » Thu Oct 05, 2017 3:28 pm

Probably the island in S. China Sea where all vd infected soldiers/sailors were supposedly sent to...........forever...
0 x

dun
Mentor
Mentor

Postby dun » Thu Oct 05, 2017 3:35 pm

greybeard wrote:Oh..that's how it started..with the 'one drink'...
The "part" is from a westpac cruise song someone wrote and put together with other bawdy songs of that time..my brother used to have the whole cassete tape.
Long time ago about all I still remember is walking over the bridge over **** River and the fact that San Miquel beer was pretty good even warm and only 25 US cents a longneck bottle. In daytime, all the bars inside were dark...they only used electricity for lights at night and just to run the beer coolers in the daytime.
Somewhere on Rizal Ave, one of the bars had a little cement pool in front with a few small gators or crocs in it and he sold little live ducks for less than $1USD for folks to feed to them.
My brother was one of those that was going to bring a girl back from PI but his old chief finally talked him out of it. You could get in trouble there, for making that kind of promise to one of them girls and backing out of it.

That was where I was introduced to the "balut" Guy at the bar had the little feet sticking out of his mouth. Almost made me quit drinking, almost
0 x

True Grit Farms
GURU
GURU

Postby True Grit Farms » Thu Oct 05, 2017 8:01 pm

slick4591 wrote:
True Grit Farms wrote:My dad had a man talk with me after a incident when I was thirteen. He tried to scare me by telling me how the doctors treated gonorrhea in the Navy. It was sure scary and I didn't want any part of it, but I didn't listen.

Is that the hitting it with a hammer story?

Yes, and then using something similar to a 22 caliber bore brush to clean the inside so the pus could drain. I'm not sure which procedure would hurt the most, and don't want to find out.
1 x
If we'd of know this we'd of picked our own cotton.

greybeard
Mentor
Mentor

Postby greybeard » Sat Oct 07, 2017 9:52 am

back on topic..
All kinds of crap being spewed by the media.
This, from NY Post..not the most reliable source for sure and hard to believe.

By the time the 64-year-old ­retired accountant’s rampage ended Sunday night, the floor of Room 32-135 at the Mandalay Bay hotel was littered with spent high-caliber shell casings — including at least one shell from the revolver that he used to blow his brains out.

“You couldn’t step anywhere without stepping on dozens of shells,” a law-enforcement source told The Post. “The room was full of brass shells.”

Revolvers eject spent casings nowadays...and after the guy blew his brains out?
I don't think so...
0 x

Return to “Coffee Shop”