bump fire stocks

A friendly place for chat, rumors, gossip and jokes.
redandblack
Cowhand
Cowhand

Re: bump fire stocks

Postby redandblack » Sun Oct 08, 2017 10:28 pm

I agree, my biggest fear is the snowball effect, if they get the bans started its hard to stop them and even harder to go back on them once in place.
0 x

Ryder
GURU
GURU

Postby Ryder » Sun Oct 08, 2017 10:48 pm

If it is not bump guns, it is black semiautomatics, if not that then magazines over 10 rounds, if not that then magazines over three rounds, if not that then...
The liberals and liberal media or going to find something to demonize.

If you start compromising you are playing right into their hands.
That gun in Vegas was not the problem. It was the man behind it.
What kind of gun shot the congressman at baseball practice? I forget.
I think Sky should have whatever kind of gun he wants. Healthy recreation would calm violent tendencies. (Not saying that Sky has violent tendencies.) :) :)
0 x
Ryder

Deo Vindice

greybeard
Mentor
Mentor

Postby greybeard » Sun Oct 08, 2017 10:52 pm

I don't think any responsible gun owner has a problem with trying to rein in the radical faction of gun owners any less than responsible drivers had reigning in the radical and irresponsible faction known as drunk drivers.
Drunk driver kills an innocent, the driver is blamed, not the automobile (and rightfully so). Someone shoots another someone and a certain demographic wants to blame the gun.
Electrician does a crappy job wiring a house and the house burns down, does society blame the wire?
Mechanic forgets to put the drain plug in the oil pan tightly, does the plug get blamed?
1 x
"For evil to flourish, all that is required is for good men to do nothing" Burke

It ain't easy being a used cow salesman.

Covet Not!

dun
Mentor
Mentor

Postby dun » Sun Oct 08, 2017 11:02 pm

Even finstein said that no law would have prevented vegas. The guy was sqeeky clean and there was nothing preventing him from having a gun. No insanity type stuff, no criminal record, nothing. So that will just be more fodder for her to push for banning all guns
0 x
"“The more you know, the more you know you don't know.” ― Aristotle

Caustic Burno
Crusty
Crusty

Postby Caustic Burno » Sun Oct 08, 2017 11:08 pm

dun wrote:Even finstein said that no law would have prevented vegas. The guy was sqeeky clean and there was nothing preventing him from having a gun. No insanity type stuff, no criminal record, nothing. So that will just be more fodder for her to push for banning all guns

And the third civil war starts.
0 x

Brute 23
GURU
GURU

Postby Brute 23 » Sun Oct 08, 2017 11:47 pm

They need to address how this guy got all this stuff in the room. I think that hotel needs to take responsibility for that.

The schools were sloppy before these shooting also on letting people in and out.

With a little thought about security a lot of these incidents could be prevented or drastically curtailed.
0 x
Brimmer Pimpin Ain't Easy

"Don't let schooling interfere with your education" - Mark Twain

Brute 23
GURU
GURU

Postby Brute 23 » Sun Oct 08, 2017 11:52 pm

Just saw a meme that said.... my guns won't be illegal they will be undocumented!

That's funny... I don't care who you are. :lol2: :lol2: :lol2:
0 x
Brimmer Pimpin Ain't Easy

"Don't let schooling interfere with your education" - Mark Twain

ALACOWMAN
Mentor
Mentor

Postby ALACOWMAN » Mon Oct 09, 2017 5:22 am

Brute 23 wrote:They need to address how this guy got all this stuff in the room. I think that hotel needs to take responsibility for that.

The schools were sloppy before these shooting also on letting people in and out.

With a little thought about security a lot of these incidents could be prevented or drastically curtailed.

Getting them in wouldn't be hard to do,, putting then together was probably the hardest thing he did... Course he didn't care after he was done with them.. It's like being sucker punched with a pair of nucks......
0 x
there are two ways to argue with a woman.....neither one works..

Return to “Coffee Shop”