bump fire stocks

A friendly place for chat, rumors, gossip and jokes.
Caustic Burno
Crusty
Crusty

Re: bump fire stocks

Postby Caustic Burno » Wed Oct 04, 2017 8:26 pm

skyhightree1 wrote:does anyone have a site that still has them for sale?

Chickens might come home to roost over this. I have repeatedly said the AR 15 is absolutely the worse nightmare to our 2nd amendment rights we currently have.
The nuts are drawn to it.
1 x
Grandpa always said never trust a banker,lawyer,preacher or guvmit man. They will steal from widows and orphans.

danl
Rancher
Rancher

Postby danl » Wed Oct 04, 2017 8:36 pm

Bump fires are fun to shoot, but worthless imo. I have used my brothers once. Very finicky to get it to work, not accurate at all.

Also very expensive to shoot, can eat 100.00 worth of ammo in minutes or seconds.

I don't see how the nutcase got them to work with a bipod. You have to have a loose hold on the rifle and the trigger bounces(bumps) off your finger, a lot faster than you can pull the trigger
0 x

danl
Rancher
Rancher

Postby danl » Wed Oct 04, 2017 8:41 pm

Oops ..
Last edited by danl on Wed Oct 04, 2017 8:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.
0 x

danl
Rancher
Rancher

Postby danl » Wed Oct 04, 2017 8:43 pm

I don't see a use for Bump fire, but if you give an inch you know the rest.

CB I'm not a nut, I don't think, and I have two.

I understand what you are saying but if it wasn't ar-15s they would be after your 1911. It looks kind of military too.

I don't know that you have a 1911, you just seem to be a 1911 type :cboy:
0 x

talltimber
GURU
GURU

Postby talltimber » Wed Oct 04, 2017 8:53 pm

I don't own an AR. If I can't have an M16 that the switch goes all the way around, to heck with it. That bump fire looks like a cobbled up pos.
0 x
If you cross the river before, leave a good horse on this side.

Caustic Burno
Crusty
Crusty

Postby Caustic Burno » Wed Oct 04, 2017 9:39 pm

danl wrote:I don't see a use for Bump fire, but if you give an inch you know the rest.

CB I'm not a nut, I don't think, and I have two.

I understand what you are saying but if it wasn't ar-15s they would be after your 1911. It looks kind of military too.

I don't know that you have a 1911, you just seem to be a 1911 type :cboy:

I have lots of 1911's and they don't scare the public like the black guns.
Again the nuts are drawn to them.
0 x
Grandpa always said never trust a banker,lawyer,preacher or guvmit man. They will steal from widows and orphans.

SmokinM
Rancher
Rancher

Postby SmokinM » Thu Oct 05, 2017 1:09 am

Take the guns they will use a truck, already proved that. He could have accomplished as much or more damage with anything from a Fiesta to a Frieghtliner. Going to outlaw them too? Evil is evil and will find a way, just like love. Need to focus on how to get love to show its face more than evil.

It starts at home always has always will. No matter where that home is, what religion they practice,or language they speak. Evil can't grow where good is planted and well watered, a good stand makes it easy to spot the weeds when they show up.
3 x

kenny thomas
GURU
GURU

Postby kenny thomas » Thu Oct 05, 2017 5:23 am

Several hundred of them for sale this,morning on gunbroker.com, new and used.
0 x
My thoughts only, don't bet the farm on them. KT

Some people know people, who know people, who aren't very nice people and you could get a visit from them someday. So be good people.

skyhightree1
Mentor
Mentor

Postby skyhightree1 » Thu Oct 05, 2017 5:40 am

kenny thomas wrote:

Several hundred of them for sale this,morning on gunbroker.com, new and used.

Thank you . Wow they were 120 bucks lol oh well not now
0 x
Oh Great Spirit, who made all races,look kindly upon the whole human family and take away the arrogance and hatred which separates us from our brothers.

True Grit Farms
GURU
GURU

Postby True Grit Farms » Thu Oct 05, 2017 6:46 am

SmokinM wrote:Take the guns they will use a truck, already proved that. He could have accomplished as much or more damage with anything from a Fiesta to a Frieghtliner. Going to outlaw them too? Evil is evil and will find a way, just like love. Need to focus on how to get love to show its face more than evil.

It starts at home always has always will. No matter where that home is, what religion they practice,or language they speak. Evil can't grow where good is planted and well watered, a good stand makes it easy to spot the weeds when they show up.

Box cutters and jets took a piece of our freedom and this massacre will too. Full auto or a bump stock isn't something I need to protect my family. But I do need AR type rifles, and high capacity magazines.
Last edited by True Grit Farms on Thu Oct 05, 2017 6:50 am, edited 1 time in total.
2 x
If we'd of know this we'd of picked our own cotton.

ddd75
GURU
GURU

Postby ddd75 » Thu Oct 05, 2017 6:49 am

True Grit Farms wrote:
SmokinM wrote:Take the guns they will use a truck, already proved that. He could have accomplished as much or more damage with anything from a Fiesta to a Frieghtliner. Going to outlaw them too? Evil is evil and will find a way, just like love. Need to focus on how to get love to show its face more than evil.

Box cutters and jets took a piece of our freedom and this massacre will too.

but you like our freedoms being taken.
0 x

True Grit Farms
GURU
GURU

Postby True Grit Farms » Thu Oct 05, 2017 6:52 am

ddd75 wrote:
True Grit Farms wrote:

No not at all, and I will fight against government over reach to the end. I was just stating a facts.
0 x
If we'd of know this we'd of picked our own cotton.

ddd75
GURU
GURU

Postby ddd75 » Thu Oct 05, 2017 6:56 am

True Grit Farms wrote:
ddd75 wrote:
True Grit Farms wrote:

No not at all, and I will fight against government over reach to the end. I was just stating a facts.

facts and statistics are racist.
1 x

Jogeephus
Mentor
Mentor

Postby Jogeephus » Thu Oct 05, 2017 9:14 am

True Grit Farms wrote:
ddd75 wrote:
True Grit Farms wrote:

:lol: :lol: Except when it comes to cattle and farming then you want the government to pass all sorts of laws like COOL that will do nothing but create more feel-good bureaucracy.
0 x
Experience - the ability to instantly recognize a mistake when you make it again.

sim.-ang.king
GURU
GURU

Postby sim.-ang.king » Thu Oct 05, 2017 9:28 am

I never saw anywhere in the consistution that it said you can't have a full auto ar-15, or a Browning 50 cal. I did see something about the federal government "shall not enfrigried."
1 x
I'm Conservative so you can be Liberal.

Return to “Coffee Shop”