Tractor Cap Fit

A friendly place for chat, rumors, gossip and jokes.
JW IN VA
Rancher
Rancher

Tractor Cap Fit

Postby JW IN VA » Sun Nov 05, 2017 6:40 pm

Is anyone else having trouble with the modern" tractor caps" staying on their head? I have almost stopped wearing them in the warm months because I have to constantly adjust them on my head.Trying to fall of the front or back.I don't think used to notice this until the last few years when the trend went to a lower profile 've always had to let the adjustment out to the last to notches but they won"t even fit there now.Th e best I can find have a strap and loop or velcro.
0 x
Not everything your neighbors do is wrong-Not everything they do is right,either.

ALACOWMAN
Mentor
Mentor

Re: Tractor Cap Fit

Postby ALACOWMAN » Sun Nov 05, 2017 7:17 pm

JW IN VA wrote:Is anyone else having trouble with the modern" tractor caps" staying on their head? I have almost stopped wearing them in the warm months because I have to constantly adjust them on my head.Trying to fall of the front or back.I don't think used to notice this until the last few years when the trend went to a lower profile 've always had to let the adjustment out to the last to notches but they won"t even fit there now.Th e best I can find have a strap and loop or velcro.
how old are you? Your head does some crazy crap when you get older..it either swells out,are shrinks up... :cowboy:
0 x
Santa Claus, the ultimate Yankee....

JW IN VA
Rancher
Rancher

Postby JW IN VA » Sun Nov 05, 2017 10:31 pm

I was 59 last year
0 x
Not everything your neighbors do is wrong-Not everything they do is right,either.

Bigfoot
Mentor
Mentor

Postby Bigfoot » Mon Nov 06, 2017 12:27 am

No, but I bought some ropes not long ago, and 2 complimentary flat bill hats were shipped with the order. Old people should not wear young people's attire.
0 x
A tumble bug makes a hard livin. Why? Cause that's just the way be nice is.

TexasBred
Mentor
Mentor

Postby TexasBred » Mon Nov 06, 2017 8:39 am

ALACOWMAN wrote:
JW IN VA wrote:Is anyone else having trouble with the modern" tractor caps" staying on their head? I have almost stopped wearing them in the warm months because I have to constantly adjust them on my head.Trying to fall of the front or back.I don't think used to notice this until the last few years when the trend went to a lower profile 've always had to let the adjustment out to the last to notches but they won"t even fit there now.Th e best I can find have a strap and loop or velcro.
how old are you? Your head does some crazy crap when you get older..it either swells out,are shrinks up... :cowboy:

He might be "guinea" headed as my dad used to say. :lol: :lol: :hide:
1 x
A dung beetle walks into a bar, looks around and says "Is this stool taken"????

ALACOWMAN
Mentor
Mentor

Postby ALACOWMAN » Mon Nov 06, 2017 9:03 am

Bigfoot wrote:No, but I bought some ropes not long ago, and 2 complimentary flat bill hats were shipped with the order. Old people should not wear young people's attire.

Can't stand a cap,where the crown sticks up like a billboard... Makes your head look it's 2 ft long...first thing I do with a new hat is wash it,and turn the crown inside out while it dries...
0 x
Santa Claus, the ultimate Yankee....

Return to “Coffee Shop”