glyphosate study

A friendly place for chat, rumors, gossip and jokes.
Highpoint
Cowhand
Cowhand

Re: glyphosate study

Postby Highpoint » Sun Nov 12, 2017 9:29 am

Highpoint wrote:
Jogeephus wrote:Pretty sure the seed that didn't come up after planting in Africa and India was called Terminator. Monsanto doesn't allow people to save seed and when you buy it you agree not to replant it. Monsanto knew these purchasers in Africa's signatures on their promise wasn't worth the paper it was written on so they shipped them Terminator which would bear well on the first planting but be virtually sterile if the seed were saved and replanted. Monsanto makes its money by selling seed. Right or wrong this is in the agreement when you purchase their seed. Granted, the people in India were so pizzed they burned down the Monsanto headquarters there.

It was 209,000 acres and Monsanto said it was that they put on wrong. I have different thought on it.

B
Almost forgot. The seeds did come up but did not produce fruit just like David Wlkerson and other Pastors said.
0 x

Stocker Steve
GURU
GURU

Postby Stocker Steve » Sun Nov 12, 2017 9:48 am

Lots and lots of money in GMO research and sales. There seems to be a split occurring in this marginal row crop area. Some buy the latest and greatest seed, plant very high populations, top dress multiple times, and are getting 200+ bushel corn in an area that recently averaged 90 to 135 bu... There is some talk about feeding the world but mostly they love production. It is easy to run more acres by following the Roundup recipe.

Others to through the hassles of running livestock, and plant clover expecting it to reseed itself. There is some talk about sustainability - - but mostly they hate giving all the profit to suppliers. More spray at a higher prices to combat resistance is not palatable.

As usual moderation is an issue. Our area is starting to have ground water issues (like nitrates), complaints about drift, and debates about acceptable levels. Resistant weeds are marching north. Some are begging for new classes of chemicals. Not good trends...

Time to be a positive force. Buy some clover seed. Put up some poly wire. Eat a lot of grass fed meat.
0 x
Stocker Steve

Highpoint
Cowhand
Cowhand

Postby Highpoint » Sun Nov 12, 2017 9:57 am

Stocker Steve wrote:Lots and lots of money in GMO research and sales. There seems to be a split occurring in this marginal row crop area. Some buy the latest and greatest seed, plant very high populations, top dress multiple times, and are getting 200+ bushel corn in an area that recently averaged 90 to 135 bu... There is some talk about feeding the world but mostly they love production. It is easy to run more acres by following the Roundup recipe.

Others to through the hassles of running livestock, and plant clover expecting it to reseed itself. There is some talk about sustainability - - but mostly they hate giving all the profit to suppliers. More spray at a higher prices to combat resistance is not palatable.

As usual moderation is an issue. Our area is starting to have ground water issues (like nitrates), complaints about drift, and debates about acceptable levels. Resistant weeds are marching north. Some are begging for new classes of chemicals. Not good trends...

Time to be a positive force. Buy some clover seed. Put up some poly wire. Eat a lot of grass fed meat.

AMEN! especially when you say eat fed meat as most have no idea what health benefits that meat has but within time will be pursued.
0 x

Allenw
Cowhand
Cowhand

Postby Allenw » Sun Nov 12, 2017 11:52 am

Jogeephus wrote:Pretty sure the seed that didn't come up after planting in Africa and India was called Terminator. Monsanto doesn't allow people to save seed and when you buy it you agree not to replant it. Monsanto knew these purchasers in Africa's signatures on their promise wasn't worth the paper it was written on so they shipped them Terminator which would bear well on the first planting but be virtually sterile if the seed were saved and replanted. Monsanto makes its money by selling seed. Right or wrong this is in the agreement when you purchase their seed. Granted, the people in India were so pizzed they burned down the Monsanto headquarters there.

Our competition in South America has access to all the latest seed but aren't under any restrictions on replanting it such as we are here because they can't enforce it. I doubt if it is enforced in Africa either.

I'm not sure they didn't find that food aid grain had been planted in the case in Africa.
0 x

True Grit Farms
GURU
GURU

Postby True Grit Farms » Sun Nov 12, 2017 12:03 pm

Stocker Steve wrote:Lots and lots of money in GMO research and sales. There seems to be a split occurring in this marginal row crop area. Some buy the latest and greatest seed, plant very high populations, top dress multiple times, and are getting 200+ bushel corn in an area that recently averaged 90 to 135 bu... There is some talk about feeding the world but mostly they love production. It is easy to run more acres by following the Roundup recipe.

All my beef is grass fed, it's just finished on grain. I'd quit eating beef if grass fed only is all I had to choose from. Northern raised grass only beef is better than southern raised grass only beef. And the same is true for venison, you can't beat the taste of a deer out of the corn belt.
0 x
If we'd of know this we'd of picked our own cotton.

sim.-ang.king
GURU
GURU

Postby sim.-ang.king » Sun Nov 12, 2017 8:45 pm

True Grit Farms wrote:

All my beef is grass fed, it's just finished on grain. I'd quit eating beef if grass fed only is all I had to choose from. Northern raised grass only beef is better than southern raised grass only beef. And the same is true for venison, you can't beat the taste of a deer out of the corn belt.

Cause those deer are leaving mostly off of "GMO" corn. :lol:
1 x
I'm Conservative so you can be Liberal.

True Grit Farms
GURU
GURU

Postby True Grit Farms » Sun Nov 12, 2017 9:20 pm

sim.-ang.king wrote:
True Grit Farms wrote:

Isn't some types of soybeans "GMO" also?
0 x

Highpoint
Cowhand
Cowhand

Postby Highpoint » Sun Nov 12, 2017 10:02 pm

True Grit Farms wrote:
sim.-ang.king wrote:
True Grit Farms wrote:All my beef is grass fed, it's just finished on grain. I'd quit eating beef if grass fed only is all I had to choose from. Northern raised grass only beef is better than southern raised grass only beef. And the same is true for venison, you can't beat the taste of a deer out of the corn belt.

I'll try to answer both. Yes white tailed deer have been dieing from corn toxicity and most soy is GMO.

Another answer to the guy who would stop eating beef not fed corn. Some eat for pleasure while others eat for health. Enjoy.

I'll add one more tid bit here. Nothing but nothing could possibly upset me after the report of my husbands scar tissue dissolving as you see internal scar tissue is at the core of most diseases especially those caused by GMO foods. Every doctor every nurse said there is no drug or product to remove it. It is a fact that in every study the body sees glyphosate which has worked its way into our food does cause inflammation. it is inflammation not cholesterol that causes heart disease, inflammation causes the body to call in cells that try to heal and cause build up of fibrous tissue. And that is just one of many. Have you ever had back pain then surgery then the doctor says part of the remaining pain could be build up of scar tissue. And the funniest thing on the planet is my Pastor calling me to try out a product on our pasture that was the answer. Would it had worked if I had not already had him on other nutrients? Not sure and does the product work on pasture grass- really not sure- for some reason it reduced the flies by substantial amount. But then I hope next year I will see improvement and expect it but I really feel the God of the universe looked down to hear my cry and answered by giving me the desire to learn about cattle. I truly have been laughing inside for days.
0 x

Highpoint
Cowhand
Cowhand

Postby Highpoint » Sun Nov 12, 2017 10:15 pm

P.S. Don't bother telling your son this lady found the item that dissolves internal scat tissue. He WONT believe you. There is no research no product and nothing to substantiate it other than pictures taken by the surgeon over the last 16 weeks as it was dissolveing and then after it was gone.
1 x

True Grit Farms
GURU
GURU

Postby True Grit Farms » Mon Nov 13, 2017 8:42 am

With all the health problems your family has maybe you should just shut up and listen. It's very apparent that you didn't take very good care of them from the get go. We use more glyphosate and GMO seeds every year and our life span just keeps increasing. I surely don't have the answers, but I'll be danged if I'm going to act like an fool.
0 x

wlamarparmer
Cowhand
Cowhand

Postby wlamarparmer » Mon Nov 13, 2017 3:00 pm

Would someone please post a resume for Highpoint. Would like to know education, research qualifications. Do You have data, or just talking off top Your head. Tired all this finger pointing/follow the money/big business because You can do it on the internet. Granted there is money in cancer research and treatment.
My Dad died of cancer 1974, was in protocol @ UAB just starting. Today that program cures his type cancer. One day we will see most common cancers conquered, because young people like Bright Raven Son, Jogeephus sons, my granddaughter believe its possible. I believe that good lifestyle is paramount in
beating any fatal disease. Also believe spontaneous remission does happen, and healthy lifestyle helps.
But dont tell these people do research on medicines or at the cell level that all they're doing is playing to the money .
I know everyone says "its the internet-anything goes", but someone somewhere has to step up and question. The poster should have to back what they preach. My opinion - worth NADA.
W Lamar Parmer, DVM
2 x

wlamarparmer
Cowhand
Cowhand

Postby wlamarparmer » Mon Nov 13, 2017 3:02 pm

BTW: I dont believe U-Tube to be a research forum !!
0 x

True Grit Farms
GURU
GURU

Postby True Grit Farms » Mon Nov 13, 2017 7:53 pm

wlamarparmer wrote:Would someone please post a resume for Highpoint. Would like to know education, research qualifications. Do You have data, or just talking off top Your head. Tired all this finger pointing/follow the money/big business because You can do it on the internet. Granted there is money in cancer research and treatment.
My Dad died of cancer 1974, was in protocol @ UAB just starting. Today that program cures his type cancer. One day we will see most common cancers conquered, because young people like Bright Raven Son, Jogeephus sons, my granddaughter believe its possible. I believe that good lifestyle is paramount in
beating any fatal disease. Also believe spontaneous remission does happen, and healthy lifestyle helps.

But dont tell these people do research on medicines or at the cell level that all they're doing is playing to the money .
I know everyone says "its the internet-anything goes", but someone somewhere has to step up and question. The poster should have to back what they preach. My opinion - worth NADA.
W Lamar Parmer, DVM

I sure hope your right, I just can't grasp how some folks live and some folks die with the same cancer using the same treatments. Look at AIDS, if you have the money you can live a normal life, if you don't have money good luck.
0 x

Highpoint
Cowhand
Cowhand

Postby Highpoint » Mon Nov 13, 2017 10:06 pm

True Grit Farms wrote:With all the health problems your family has maybe you should just shut up and listen. It's very apparent that you didn't take very good care of them from the get go. We use more glyphosate and GMO seeds every year and our life span just keeps increasing. I surely don't have the answers, but I'll be danged if I'm going to act like an fool.

If our area was not at the very bottom for health in USA I might think you could be right. No our area is surrounded for miles agriculture. Also we are close to a super clean up site in Blackwell ok. Yes someone might wonder why you are born in a area like this but then maybe one is called to discover for others. You can disagree with me about glyphosate and I am not going to attack you. I know many on many health sites would attack you and it might be the loss of their family members and feel if they had known they would not have eaten the food you provide.
0 x

sim.-ang.king
GURU
GURU

Postby sim.-ang.king » Mon Nov 13, 2017 10:16 pm

Highpoint wrote:
True Grit Farms wrote:
sim.-ang.king wrote:Cause those deer are leaving mostly off of "GMO" corn. :lol:

Yes white tailed deer have been dieing from corn toxicity...

Could you please expound on that. I would like to see some of your research on corn toxicity in deer, and it's link to "GMO" crops.
0 x
I'm Conservative so you can be Liberal.

Return to “Coffee Shop”