Thank goodness their home

A friendly place for chat, rumors, gossip and jokes.
Caustic Burno
Crusty
Crusty

Re: Thank goodness their home

Postby Caustic Burno » Mon Nov 20, 2017 4:50 pm

TexasBred wrote:
Caustic Burno wrote:Not really TB we have some of those extras in my family and almost enough hick-spanics to film an Alamo movie.
Prison stats speaks volumes.

Maybe so and you make it brutally obvious that you look on them as being far inferior to you...."hick spanics"..."Tarzan movie extras". Yep...a real practicing Christian.

No it just doesn’t make me mad to play Alamo or San Jacinto.
No I am just honest with my Hick-spanics and Wacks. We don’t have enough extras to play Tarzan.
It doesn’t bother me to have biracial grandkids, it sure gets under your skin seems like. Hidden animosity?
What y’all play?
1 x
Grandpa always said never trust a banker,lawyer,preacher or guvmit man. They will steal from widows and orphans.

TexasBred
Mentor
Mentor

Postby TexasBred » Tue Nov 21, 2017 9:46 am

Caustic Burno wrote:
TexasBred wrote:
Caustic Burno wrote:Not really TB we have some of those extras in my family and almost enough hick-spanics to film an Alamo movie.
Prison stats speaks volumes.

Maybe so and you make it brutally obvious that you look on them as being far inferior to you...."hick spanics"..."Tarzan movie extras". Yep...a real practicing Christian.

No I am just honest with my Hick-spanics and Wacks. We don’t have enough extras to play Tarzan.
It doesn’t bother me to have biracial grandkids, it sure gets under your skin seems like. Hidden animosity?
What y’all play?

Hypocrits get under everybody's skin. Folks like to see you living your faith rather than just talking it up.
0 x
A dung beetle walks into a bar, looks around and says "Is this stool taken"????

slick4591
GURU
GURU

Postby slick4591 » Tue Nov 21, 2017 10:19 am

LaVar Ball makes an appearance on CNN. Shows how big of a jerk he is.
0 x
"If the mountain were smooth you couldn't climb it." ~ unknown

Caustic Burno
Crusty
Crusty

Postby Caustic Burno » Tue Nov 21, 2017 11:38 am

TexasBred wrote:
Caustic Burno wrote:
TexasBred wrote:Maybe so and you make it brutally obvious that you look on them as being far inferior to you...."hick spanics"..."Tarzan movie extras". Yep...a real practicing Christian.

What y’all play?

Hypocrits get under everybody's skin. Folks like to see you living your faith rather than just talking it up.

Not hypocritical just truthful on how the world works.
Faith has nothing to do with calling a Mescun a Mescun or a Wack a Wack to a WASP you are what you are. Trying to pretend differently is the hypocrisy.
0 x
Grandpa always said never trust a banker,lawyer,preacher or guvmit man. They will steal from widows and orphans.

TexasBred
Mentor
Mentor

Postby TexasBred » Tue Nov 21, 2017 11:47 am

Caustic Burno wrote:
TexasBred wrote:
Caustic Burno wrote:
What y’all play?

Not hypocritical just truthful on how the world works.
Faith has nothing to do with calling a Mescun a Mescun or a Wack a Wack to a WASP you are what you are. Trying to pretend differently is the hypocrisy.

CB you don't have to convince me. You'll answer to the man upstairs for your actions even if they're only verbal.
0 x

Caustic Burno
Crusty
Crusty

Postby Caustic Burno » Tue Nov 21, 2017 11:52 am

I am just not embarrassed by my progeny as you seem to be. Has nothing to do with religion TB just reality of the world.
1 x

ALACOWMAN
Mentor
Mentor

Postby ALACOWMAN » Tue Nov 21, 2017 1:20 pm

slick4591 wrote:LaVar Ball makes an appearance on CNN. Shows how big of a jerk he is.

He's just happy to get the air time...no doubt he's been a great role model for his son...
1 x
Santa Claus, the ultimate Yankee....

TexasBred
Mentor
Mentor

Postby TexasBred » Tue Nov 21, 2017 2:36 pm

Caustic Burno wrote:I am just not embarrassed by my progeny as you seem to be. Has nothing to do with religion TB just reality of the world.

Youre the one using the colorful names CB. Just can't help yourself. Oh the "religion" you mention just has to do with how you try to present yourself as apposed to what you really are inside.
0 x

Caustic Burno
Crusty
Crusty

Postby Caustic Burno » Tue Nov 21, 2017 3:12 pm

TexasBred wrote:
Caustic Burno wrote:I am just not embarrassed by my progeny as you seem to be. Has nothing to do with religion TB just reality of the world.

Youre the one using the colorful names CB. Just can't help yourself. Oh the "religion" you mention just has to do with how you try to present yourself as apposed to what you really are inside.

TB no I can laugh at myself and the world with my grandkids. That chip you have must get awful heavy to tote around.
You can’t even bring yourself to say they are biracial.
TB it is not what they call you but what you answer too. Is that what scares you to death.
0 x

Return to “Coffee Shop”