Fast Food Workers Rant

A friendly place for chat, rumors, gossip and jokes.
boondocks
GURU
GURU

Re: Fast Food Workers Rant

Postby boondocks » Fri Nov 17, 2017 10:35 pm

Moral of the story: don't get between a man and his.....dipping sauce?
I think John Wayne said that, right? Or Wild Bill Hickok? Daniel Boone? Pat Boone? Help me out here... :)
1 x

wacocowboy
GURU
GURU

Postby wacocowboy » Fri Nov 17, 2017 11:59 pm

callmefence wrote:I've never worked fast-food or any food service business. Nor has any of my family. My wife used to manage a BBQ place. I have no dog in this fight.

Anybody who puts down another person for working in this day in age ought to be ashamed of themselves.
Some of you folks just showed what little men you must be.

I ain’t putting no one down for working I am putting them down cause they can’t get a simple order right. The order is right there on a screen by the window all you got to do is read it. If I half a$$ taught a nurse cpr or if you half a$$ did a fence someone would be upset and put us down. I imagine you like I do take pride in your work and don’t let that happen. These people at fast food places should take pride in their work and not let crap happen.
0 x
Even if you're on the right track, you'll get run over if you just sit there. - Will Rogers

bball
GURU
GURU

Postby bball » Sat Nov 18, 2017 12:21 am

wacocowboy wrote:
callmefence wrote:I've never worked fast-food or any food service business. Nor has any of my family. My wife used to manage a BBQ place. I have no dog in this fight.

Anybody who puts down another person for working in this day in age ought to be ashamed of themselves.

I ain’t putting no one down for working I am putting them down cause they can’t get a simple order right. The order is right there on a screen by the window all you got to do is read it. If I half a$$ taught a nurse cpr or if you half a$$ did a fence someone would be upset and put us down. I imagine you like I do take pride in your work and don’t let that happen. These people at fast food places should take pride in their work and not let crap happen.

Hey Waco, I'm not worried about the sauces, but someone better check the sodium on those fries because man, you sure are salty! :hide: :D

Sorry, I couldn't resist :oops: ;-)
0 x
We do not see things as they are; we see things as we are.
-Anais Nin

wacocowboy
GURU
GURU

Postby wacocowboy » Sat Nov 18, 2017 12:28 am

bball wrote:
wacocowboy wrote:

Hey Waco, I'm not worried about the sauces, but someone better check the sodium on those fries because man, you sure are salty! :hide: :D

Lol I wasn’t meaning to be salty. I like a lot of Fence’s post. I was just stating I think people should do a good job no matter where they work. I put pride in my work and I just expect the same from others especially when I am doing business with them. I do apologize if I came off salty not my intent.

No need to apologize I can take it :D
0 x
Even if you're on the right track, you'll get run over if you just sit there. - Will Rogers

bball
GURU
GURU

Postby bball » Sat Nov 18, 2017 12:41 am

wacocowboy wrote:
bball wrote:
wacocowboy wrote:

Lol I wasn’t meaning to be salty. I like a lot of Fence’s post. I was just stating I think people should do a good job no matter where they work. I put pride in my work and I just expect the same from others especially when I am doing business with them. I do apologize if I came off salty not my intent.

No, you weren't really salty. I took the low road opportunity to squeeze in some humor(at least to me) thanks for being a good sport!
0 x
We do not see things as they are; we see things as we are.
-Anais Nin

wacocowboy
GURU
GURU

Postby wacocowboy » Sat Nov 18, 2017 12:55 am

bball wrote:
wacocowboy wrote:
bball wrote:

No, you weren't really salty. I took the low road opportunity to squeeze in some humor(at least to me) thanks for being a good sport!

Cool. I am pretty easy going glad I could give you some chuckles :lol2:
0 x

callmefence
GURU
GURU

Postby callmefence » Sat Nov 18, 2017 9:00 am

boondocks wrote:Moral of the story: don't get between a man and his.....dipping sauce?
I think John Wayne said that, right? Or Wild Bill Hickok? Daniel Boone? Pat Boone? Help me out here... :)

I'm pretty sure it was Clint Eastwood

" Feel lucky punk , forget my dipping sauce. "
1 x
IF IT AIN'T TIGHT IT AIN'T RIGHT...

You can all go to he// . I'll go to Texas.
David Crockett

TexasBred
Mentor
Mentor

Postby TexasBred » Sat Nov 18, 2017 9:17 am

wacocowboy wrote:
bball wrote:
wacocowboy wrote:

Waco the ash tray, center console and any other suitable spot is supposed to be stuffed full of those "condiments" not used from previous visits to fast food joints. Might even have a few tooth picks stuffed in the visor. :lol2: :hide:
0 x
A dung beetle walks into a bar, looks around and says "Is this stool taken"????

slick4591
GURU
GURU

Postby slick4591 » Sat Nov 18, 2017 10:18 am

TexasBred wrote:Waco the ash tray, center console and any other suitable spot is supposed to be stuffed full of those "condiments" not used from previous visits to fast food joints. Might even have a few tooth picks stuffed in the visor. :lol2: :hide:

That makes me laugh because when I had a desk job my top right desk drawer was pretty much dedicated to condiment packets.
2 x
"If the mountain were smooth you couldn't climb it." ~ unknown

HDRider
GURU
GURU

Postby HDRider » Sat Nov 18, 2017 10:38 am

callmefence wrote:
boondocks wrote:Moral of the story: don't get between a man and his.....dipping sauce?

I'm pretty sure it was Clint Eastwood

" Feel lucky punk , forget my dipping sauce. "

No it was this guy, "Don't need no stinkin dippin sauce." Image
1 x
bball wrote: "The juice wasn't worth the squeeze."
Dun said, "You gotta be flexible. Do whatever you have to do for the best results within your limitations."

wacocowboy
GURU
GURU

Postby wacocowboy » Sat Nov 18, 2017 11:58 am

TexasBred wrote:
wacocowboy wrote:
bball wrote:

Waco the ash tray, center console and any other suitable spot is supposed to be stuffed full of those "condiments" not used from previous visits to fast food joints. Might even have a few tooth picks stuffed in the visor. :lol2: :hide:

Funny you say that cause I use to do that till I had a jelly package pop in my console dang that was a sticky mess.
1 x

callmefence
GURU
GURU

Postby callmefence » Sat Nov 18, 2017 12:19 pm

Y'all need to quit dipping while driving...
1 x
IF IT AIN'T TIGHT IT AIN'T RIGHT...

You can all go to he// . I'll go to Texas.
David Crockett

Farm Fence Solutions
Rancher
Rancher

Postby Farm Fence Solutions » Sat Nov 18, 2017 6:32 pm

I don't eat fast food, but I do stop at Whataburger every time I go to TX and get a large tea and a sack full of ketchup cups. Way more better than the packets.
1 x
"Opportunity is missed by most people because it is dressed in overalls and looks like work." Thomas Edison

Return to “Coffee Shop”