Charlie also?

A friendly place for chat, rumors, gossip and jokes.
Allenw
Cowhand
Cowhand

Re: Charlie also?

Postby Allenw » Tue Nov 21, 2017 9:08 am

Charlie is toast. I've heard him say a couple of things on the CBS Morning Show that made me wonder about him, just small things, not out of line but the way he said them.

We're going to see more and more of this any one that has had success and in the public eye will be a target. Sorting out who is guilty, who made a mistake, and who is being falsely blamed will take a while.
0 x

Bestoutwest
GURU
GURU

Postby Bestoutwest » Tue Nov 21, 2017 1:35 pm

Please tell me how this behavior is OK? It starts around the 2 minute mark.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TIcd1b50UDI
0 x
How many a man has dated a new era in his life from the reading of a book. ~Henry David Thoreau

HeII is other people. ~Sartre

Son of Butch
GURU
GURU

Postby Son of Butch » Tue Nov 21, 2017 2:04 pm

Because all were consenting adults.
0 x

ALACOWMAN
Mentor
Mentor

Postby ALACOWMAN » Tue Nov 21, 2017 2:33 pm

Bestoutwest wrote:Please tell me how this behavior is OK? It starts around the 2 minute mark.

that don't suprize me, are the fact that you watch Ellen Degenerate....
1 x
Santa Claus, the ultimate Yankee....

Bestoutwest
GURU
GURU

Postby Bestoutwest » Tue Nov 21, 2017 3:55 pm

ALACOWMAN wrote:
Bestoutwest wrote:Please tell me how this behavior is OK? It starts around the 2 minute mark.

Whatever dude. When you have 5 channels and turn on the TV and it's on that channel, how are you not going to see what's on?

Also, it's "surprise" with an "s." I believe you meant "or" instead of "are." However, it's not surprising that you would have an opinion like that, either.

Son of Butch wrote:Because all were consenting adults.

Ah, but if the shoe were on the other foot, say it was men groping women, we'd never hear the end of it. No matter if the women were being paid or agreed to be there. I'm not suggesting that it's alright for men to do that either, but rather it's disgusting on all accords. What's rather upsetting is the hypocrisy that we're living with in America at this moment.
1 x
How many a man has dated a new era in his life from the reading of a book. ~Henry David Thoreau

HeII is other people. ~Sartre

True Grit Farms
GURU
GURU

Postby True Grit Farms » Tue Nov 21, 2017 4:26 pm

Bestoutwest wrote:
ALACOWMAN wrote:

Whatever dude. When you have 5 channels and turn on the TV and it's on that channel, how are you not going to see what's on?

Also, it's "surprise" with an "s." I believe you meant "or" instead of "are." However, it's not surprising that you would have an opinion like that, either.

Son of Butch wrote:Because all were consenting adults.

Ah, but if the shoe were on the other foot, say it was men groping women, we'd never hear the end of it. No matter if the women were being paid or agreed to be there. I'm not suggesting that it's alright for men to do that either, but rather it's disgusting on all accords. What's rather upsetting is the hypocrisy that we're living with in America at this moment.

I didn't and still don't know who those two guys are, but it's a dang shame that I wasn't one of them. Is Charlie a new name for being queer?
0 x
If we'd of know this we'd of picked our own cotton.

Son of Butch
GURU
GURU

Postby Son of Butch » Tue Nov 21, 2017 4:34 pm

I know they were both singer/musicians... but couldn't tell you any of their songs even if they were played for me.
0 x

Caustic Burno
Crusty
Crusty

Postby Caustic Burno » Tue Nov 21, 2017 4:51 pm

Allenw wrote:Charlie is toast. I've heard him say a couple of things on the CBS Morning Show that made me wonder about him, just small things, not out of line but the way he said them.

We're going to see more and more of this any one that has had success and in the public eye will be a target. Sorting out who is guilty, who made a mistake, and who is being falsely blamed will take a while.

It is the use as a weapon that bothers me guilty until proven innocent.
This pendulum swings both ways .
There has been a lot of Jezabels just one named that.
Currently this is the popular vigilante media justice of the day.
Where was the out cry about Slick Willy 25 years ago.
0 x
Grandpa always said never trust a banker,lawyer,preacher or guvmit man. They will steal from widows and orphans.

Rafter S
GURU
GURU

Postby Rafter S » Tue Nov 21, 2017 7:29 pm

Someone mentioned Al Franken earlier. I'm not excusing him, and generally don't agree with anything he says, but I thought he handled his situation as well as anyone could after the fact.
0 x
"I spent half my money on wine, women, and song.....and like a fool I squandered the rest." - Benny Hill

WalnutCrest
GURU
GURU

Postby WalnutCrest » Tue Nov 21, 2017 8:28 pm

Rafter S wrote:Someone mentioned Al Franken earlier. I'm not excusing him, and generally don't agree with anything he says, but I thought he handled his situation as well as anyone could after the fact.

+1
0 x
Fullblood Aubrac & Mashona Cattle

slick4591
GURU
GURU

Postby slick4591 » Tue Nov 21, 2017 8:33 pm

There needs to be term limits for politicians and raising these sexual complaints. I say this from personal and professional experience.
0 x
"If the mountain were smooth you couldn't climb it." ~ unknown

WalnutCrest
GURU
GURU

Postby WalnutCrest » Tue Nov 21, 2017 8:34 pm

Son of Butch wrote:Actually I would want my daughter or wife to be confident enough to handle it herself and put the guy in his place.

The best story I've got about that is from the friend of my younger sister's...

When in HS this girl had been darting a guy for many years. Fairly chaste relationship.

Then one day, her decides he wants to feel what's under her shirt with her hands.

He touches her.

She pulls back, throws her head back and laughs.

He's mortified.

Never happened again (to my knowledge).

I have told that story to my daughter several times. It's good for a young woman to be confident enough to be empowered to give a belly laugh at a guy who thinks he's worthy!
1 x

WalnutCrest
GURU
GURU

Postby WalnutCrest » Tue Nov 21, 2017 8:37 pm

slick4591 wrote:There needs to be term limits for politicians and raising these sexual complaints. I say this from personal and professional experience.

I've long been a proponent of a maximum of 12 years of public service at any level (city/county, state, federal) and 24 years total.

Get a job (in the private sector), sha na na na na na na na na.
0 x

ALACOWMAN
Mentor
Mentor

Postby ALACOWMAN » Tue Nov 21, 2017 8:45 pm

Bestoutwest wrote:
ALACOWMAN wrote:

dont care how you spell it,you get the jest of it...
0 x
Santa Claus, the ultimate Yankee....

Supa Dexta
GURU
GURU

Postby Supa Dexta » Fri Nov 24, 2017 2:10 am

Bright Raven wrote:You have to wonder who is next! Maybe President Trump?

Trump spent his entire life in a position of power, surrounded by beautiful women, including world pageants and fame... Not to mention the story of 6 women in russia being offered to his hotel room not long ago..

But yet, no major scandals have come fwd in the last few yrs with any proof, and despite a major payout for someone who could. I dont think he's the creep people are trying to make him out to be. be nice most guys on earth couldnt have lived their own life, let alone his life and not had things lurking in the shadows of their past.

Saying grab her by the pu**y? Thats his biggest sex scandal.
0 x

Return to “Coffee Shop”