Walter Cronkite accused...

A friendly place for chat, rumors, gossip and jokes.
Bright Raven
GURU
GURU

Walter Cronkite accused...

Postby Bright Raven » Thu Nov 30, 2017 12:07 pm

Posthumously accused of sexual misconduct.

The list of accusers includes:

Phyllis Diller
Mae West
Marilyn Monroe
Peter Pan
And
Lisa Simpson.
1 x
"Looking for an honest man".
Diogenes.

Bestoutwest
GURU
GURU

Re: Walter Cronkite accused...

Postby Bestoutwest » Thu Nov 30, 2017 12:16 pm

I'm sure that Jennifer Lawrence is somehow affected.

I will put good money that Nancy Pelosi will never get to say she's been a victim.
3 x
For the great things are not done by impulse, but by a series of small things brought together. ~Vincent van Gogh
The fault, dear Brutus, is not in our stars, but in ourselves.-Julius Caesar

Bright Raven
GURU
GURU

Postby Bright Raven » Thu Nov 30, 2017 12:34 pm

Bestoutwest wrote:I'm sure that Jennifer Lawrence is somehow affected.

I will put good money that Nancy Pelosi will never get to say she's been a victim.

There is a rumor - only rumor probably being pushed by both the right and left extremist - that Donald Trump is hitting on her.
0 x
Diogenes.

dun
Mentor
Mentor

Postby dun » Thu Nov 30, 2017 4:01 pm

Bright Raven wrote:

There is a rumor - only rumor probably being pushed by both the right and left extremist - that Donald Trump is hitting on her.

If he is it's with his fists
2 x
"“The more you know, the more you know you don't know.” ― Aristotle

bball
GURU
GURU

Postby bball » Thu Nov 30, 2017 5:13 pm

Bright Raven wrote:

I had her pegged more for predator than prey...
1 x
We do not see things as they are; we see things as we are. -Anais Nin
Happy people build their inner world; unhappy people blame their outer world. -Dalai Lama

ALACOWMAN
Mentor
Mentor

Postby ALACOWMAN » Thu Nov 30, 2017 5:16 pm

bball wrote:
I had her pegged more for predator than prey...

Predator, as in dog....
0 x
there are two ways to argue with a woman.....neither one works..

Boot Jack Bulls
Rancher
Rancher

Postby Boot Jack Bulls » Thu Nov 30, 2017 6:24 pm

I have to say, I'm fairly disappointed in this crowd for making light of the situation(s). This type of response is exactly why so many women have just put up with this c**p in the workplace for so long. For every one of the celebs out there being accused, there are thousands more non-celebs that put this on their female co-workers on a regular basis. If the current coverage of the matter causes them to think twice about their behavior, I call that a step in the right direction. Although none of the recent high-profile accusations have been taken to trial, and there are 3 sides to every story (the victim, the antagonist and the truth), victim shaming in sexual assault / mis-conduct is NEVER ok. End of rant!
5 x
Boot Jack Cattle LLC & Boot Jack Boers

Bright Raven
GURU
GURU

Postby Bright Raven » Thu Nov 30, 2017 6:38 pm

Boot Jack Bulls wrote:I have to say, I'm fairly disappointed in this crowd for making light of the situation(s). This type of response is exactly why so many women have just put up with this c**p in the workplace for so long. For every one of the celebs out there being accused, there are thousands more non-celebs that put this on their female co-workers on a regular basis. If the current coverage of the matter causes them to think twice about their behavior, I call that a step in the right direction. Although none of the recent high-profile accusations have been taken to trial, and there are 3 sides to every story (the victim, the antagonist and the truth), victim shaming in sexual assault / mis-conduct is NEVER ok. End of rant!

Good post. In addition, it is not limited to celebrities. Sexual misconduct occurs throughout society in every culture.

The humor was not intended to diminish the important steps to at least recognize the problem.
0 x
Diogenes.

Farm Fence Solutions
GURU
GURU

Postby Farm Fence Solutions » Thu Nov 30, 2017 8:28 pm

Boot Jack Bulls wrote:I have to say, I'm fairly disappointed in this crowd for making light of the situation(s). This type of response is exactly why so many women have just put up with this c**p in the workplace for so long. For every one of the celebs out there being accused, there are thousands more non-celebs that put this on their female co-workers on a regular basis. If the current coverage of the matter causes them to think twice about their behavior, I call that a step in the right direction. Although none of the recent high-profile accusations have been taken to trial, and there are 3 sides to every story (the victim, the antagonist and the truth), victim shaming in sexual assault / mis-conduct is NEVER ok. End of rant!

For the record, one of those likes is mine. I'm a grandson to two wonderful Grannies, a son to a great Mother, a brother to a pair of bad azz Sisters, a husband to the best Wife in history, and a daddy to the best little girl in the world. I'm sure that there is some nonsense associated with all of these claims, but I'd bet there is more fact than fiction. Too bad we don't know anyone that like to put one behind the ear. :wave:
5 x
"Opportunity is missed by most people because it is dressed in overalls and looks like work." Thomas Edison

True Grit Farms
GURU
GURU

Postby True Grit Farms » Thu Nov 30, 2017 11:11 pm

Think of it however you want, I put most of the blame on the woman. Each and everyone of the women could of spoke out or slapped the crap out of the accused abuser. They didn't because it wasn't that big of a deal, or they wanted the money. A lot of women will use evey tool in the box to get a promotion, power or a sugar daddy. There's a heck of a lot more female gold diggers than male gold diggers in this country. I agree 100% there's no place for this kind of stuff but it'll only stop if the women do their part.
2 x
If we'd of know this we'd of picked our own cotton.

Aaron
GURU
GURU

Postby Aaron » Thu Nov 30, 2017 11:54 pm

Bright Raven wrote:Posthumously accused of sexual misconduct.

The list of accusers includes:

Phyllis Diller

Impossible. Phyllis spent seven hours in a beauty shop once...and that was for the estimate.
1 x
Nothin' prettier than a red Ford truck, a Massey Ferguson tractor and a red-n-white Hereford sittin' on the farm.

boondocks
GURU
GURU

Postby boondocks » Thu Nov 30, 2017 11:54 pm

0 x

dun
Mentor
Mentor

Postby dun » Fri Dec 01, 2017 12:11 am

And today the illegal alien in sanfrancisco was found not guilty of killing a woman with a gun that he had illegally
0 x
"“The more you know, the more you know you don't know.” ― Aristotle

True Grit Farms
GURU
GURU

Postby True Grit Farms » Fri Dec 01, 2017 5:39 am

boondocks wrote:http://www.news.com.au/lifestyle/real-life/news-life/the-teenage-sex-trafficking-victim-who-was-sentenced-to-51-years-in-jail-for-shooting-her-abuser/news-story/2db912a333c06885a6cfe0acbbe622e9

That's a little more than fighting back, and she robbed him after she killed him. But that's what your supposed to do if someone rapes you minus the stealing part. This is no way connected to sexual harassment in the work place. IMO
But I guess pulling a trick could be considered work.
0 x
If we'd of know this we'd of picked our own cotton.

ALACOWMAN
Mentor
Mentor

Postby ALACOWMAN » Fri Dec 01, 2017 6:29 am

Lawyers have commercials ads out now,, if you've been a victim...I thought the leaches are a little late on this one...
0 x
there are two ways to argue with a woman.....neither one works..

Return to “Coffee Shop”