And then there is this one

A friendly place for chat, rumors, gossip and jokes.
cowgirl8
GURU
GURU

Re: And then there is this one

Postby cowgirl8 » Mon Dec 04, 2017 6:37 am

Maybe i'll change the subject....Worked on this all day yesterday. The body is wood. For the past month, the body looked like a dried bait fish on the floor of the boat...lol I'm using doty wood from that burl tree. It was full of doty wood perfect for carving.
Not sure where i'll put this. Not happy with the tail, i'll fix that today. I'll probably just hang it in our wood shop along with my other carved things...

0 x
For those who understand, need no explanation, ....for those who don't, none will do

cowgirl8
GURU
GURU

Postby cowgirl8 » Mon Dec 04, 2017 6:44 am

Note...some of the fish is metal...Just the body is wood to clarify to anyone who is perched to argue the point...lol
0 x
For those who understand, need no explanation, ....for those who don't, none will do

Bright Raven
GURU
GURU

Postby Bright Raven » Mon Dec 04, 2017 6:47 am

cowgirl8 wrote:Maybe i'll change the subject...

That's it lady, if you don't like the direction the thread is taking change it. :lol:

You're adaptable. I like that. But this reminds me of a joke:

A lady in Lexington was getting on a bus. She had a crate with 3 chickens. As she stepped onto the bus, the crate came open and the 3 chickens got out. The bus driver patiently waited. As she was bending over trying to catch them, she released a loud fart. The bus driver said, "That's it lady, if you can't catch them, shoot em."
0 x
Make America Happy Again

alisonb
GURU
GURU

Postby alisonb » Mon Dec 04, 2017 6:54 am

cowgirl8 wrote:As you can see from the picture, its just that one spot and that heifer chose it to try to drink from. The others, as you can see are on dry ground and can drink easily. We don't have a problem with this tank, was not the reason for this post. Just to show that just a few steps out of that hole, the heifer could drink easily.... get it....
I swear you guys cant see a joke or anything humorous . You few just have to be right, or smarter, or just like to start trouble... God, why do I even try...

Okay...I'll laugh then :lol: :lol: :lol: :P
0 x
Few is the number who think with their own minds and feel with their own hearts. Albert Einstein
Never trouble trouble till trouble troubles you!

cowgirl8
GURU
GURU

Postby cowgirl8 » Mon Dec 04, 2017 6:56 am

Ha ha, yeah.... I have a chicken laying bum eggs... I have 11 chickens and are still laying lots of eggs. But this one chicken lays a shelless egg and always does on top of nice clean eggs. I've tried hanging around to see who's doing it but aint nobody got time for dat.... I have some other cages, so now that its cooler, i'll do it slowly one at a time by isolating them. Sure makes me mad to go out and gather my eggs that are all sticky dirty...ugh
0 x

Bright Raven
GURU
GURU

Postby Bright Raven » Mon Dec 04, 2017 7:04 am

cowgirl8 wrote:Ha ha, yeah.... I have a chicken laying bum eggs... I have 11 chickens and are still laying lots of eggs. But this one chicken lays a shelless egg and always does on top of nice clean eggs. I've tried hanging around to see who's doing it but aint nobody got time for dat.... I have some other cages, so now that its cooler, i'll do it slowly one at a time by isolating them. Sure makes me mad to go out and gather my eggs that are all sticky dirty...ugh

Linda, I admire your grit and talents but never did I think you were THE GREAT CHICKEN DETECTIVE. I hope you catch her and put one behind her left comb.
1 x
Make America Happy Again

cowgirl8
GURU
GURU

Postby cowgirl8 » Mon Dec 04, 2017 7:07 am

Bright Raven wrote:
cowgirl8 wrote:Ha ha, yeah.... I have a chicken laying bum eggs... I have 11 chickens and are still laying lots of eggs. But this one chicken lays a shelless egg and always does on top of nice clean eggs. I've tried hanging around to see who's doing it but aint nobody got time for dat.... I have some other cages, so now that its cooler, i'll do it slowly one at a time by isolating them. Sure makes me mad to go out and gather my eggs that are all sticky dirty...ugh

Linda, I admire your grit and talents but never did I think you were THE GREAT CHICKEN DETECTIVE. I hope you catch her and put one behind her left comb.

I'm hoping she's the one making the chicken egg farts. Occasionally I get a egg the size of a quail egg....although those are funny and make funny fried eggs....I sent some eggs to some friends and put one in their crate, right next to the giant one I get occasionally(not double yoked though)....I hope they laughed.
1 x

jedstivers
GURU
GURU

Postby jedstivers » Mon Dec 04, 2017 7:54 am

My gosh, I don't think there's a person on these boards that doesn't feel for your husband. Poor man has to have a special place reserved in Heaven for him.
0 x

Bright Raven
GURU
GURU

Postby Bright Raven » Mon Dec 04, 2017 8:21 am

jedstivers wrote:My gosh, I don't think there's a person on these boards that doesn't feel for your husband. Poor man has to have a special place reserved in Heaven for him.

There is one who doesn't. I have no idea what life is like for her husband.
0 x
Make America Happy Again

jedstivers
GURU
GURU

Postby jedstivers » Mon Dec 04, 2017 8:28 am

Bright Raven wrote:
jedstivers wrote:My gosh, I don't think there's a person on these boards that doesn't feel for your husband. Poor man has to have a special place reserved in Heaven for him.

Of course you don't.
0 x

Bright Raven
GURU
GURU

Postby Bright Raven » Mon Dec 04, 2017 8:31 am

jedstivers wrote:
Bright Raven wrote:

Of course you don't.

Jed. You have the maturity of a 4 year old.
0 x
Make America Happy Again

Bright Raven
GURU
GURU

Postby Bright Raven » Mon Dec 04, 2017 8:37 am

Jed. I know, you are the salvation of all the users on this forum that she treats so badly. Ok. You have made that known. At this point, you are shoveling shyt into the tide and it is washing back on you and you stink to high heaven. A wise man would move on.
0 x
Make America Happy Again

cowgirl8
GURU
GURU

Postby cowgirl8 » Mon Dec 04, 2017 9:10 am

Imagine for a moment I jumped on one of your threads and made fun of you or your wife......Now who's the troll... :???:
1 x

callmefence
GURU
GURU

Postby callmefence » Mon Dec 04, 2017 10:23 am

This works well to protect a float valve and is quite movable. Also makes a very good tomato cage.

1 x
If it ain't tight , It ain't right.

You can all go to he// . I'll go to Texas.
David Crockett

cowgirl8
GURU
GURU

Postby cowgirl8 » Mon Dec 04, 2017 11:07 am

callmefence wrote:This works well to protect a float valve and is quite movable. Also makes a very good tomato cage.

Yeah, I have 3 in other tanks with various guards. If you have cows, most know how these work. This tank is, again, a temp tank and we have no plans for it staying there.. If I could open the stables, they'd have a auto tank, if I could open the corral, again a auto one. But, since they are stuck in the pasture a few more days until their last booster shot, we're fine with a hose. And as you can see from the picture, there is just one hole and the rest is solid and easy to drink from and I did not ask how to keep from getting mud holes, I know why they are there... I do set my microwave timer to remind me, but I have to be inside. Husband sets his phone timer....but, I still let it overflow.
Just read that if you put a gallon jug of salt water in a water trough it will keep it from freezing in areas that only get a few days of freezing temps....Anyone try this?
0 x

Return to “Coffee Shop”