And then there is this one

A friendly place for chat, rumors, gossip and jokes.
jedstivers
GURU
GURU

Re: And then there is this one

Postby jedstivers » Mon Dec 04, 2017 12:04 pm

Bright Raven wrote:
jedstivers wrote:
Bright Raven wrote:
There is one who doesn't. I have no idea what life is like for her husband.

Of course you don't.

Jed. You have the maturity of a 4 year old.

I really wish this was a different forum so I could tell you what I really think of you.
I gave a good answer. Was nice too. Others did too. She came back as a female dog.
0 x

Bright Raven
GURU
GURU

Postby Bright Raven » Mon Dec 04, 2017 12:08 pm

jedstivers wrote:
Bright Raven wrote:
jedstivers wrote:Of course you don't.

I really wish this was a different forum so I could tell you what I really think of you.
I gave a good answer. Was nice too. Others did too. She came back as a female dog.

Jed, no one cares what you think of me. Least of all me. I just try to be honest.

Being honest, your obsession with CG8 is not normal or at least it is not healthy. I honestly believe you are a good man, although not exactly the brightest. Move on man, I have no idea how other users see it, but you look immature.
0 x
Make America Happy Again

jedstivers
GURU
GURU

Postby jedstivers » Mon Dec 04, 2017 12:11 pm

cowgirl8 wrote:
jedstivers wrote:My gosh, I don't think there's a person on these boards that doesn't feel for your husband. Poor man has to have a special place reserved in Heaven for him.

Imagine for a moment I jumped on one of your threads and made fun of you or your wife......Now who's the troll... :???:

You put up a problem, I and some others answered it nicely. With something that will work too I might add
You come back saying its a joke and in essence laughing at us for not getting your stupid joke.
I didn't make fun or either one of you.
I truly feel sorry for your husband cause you are a true female dog.
1 x

jedstivers
GURU
GURU

Postby jedstivers » Mon Dec 04, 2017 12:13 pm

Bright Raven wrote:
jedstivers wrote:
Bright Raven wrote:

Jed, no one cares what you think of me. Least of all me. I just try to be honest.

Being honest, your obsession with CG8 is not normal or at least it is not healthy. I honestly believe you are a good man, although not exactly the brightest. Move on man, I have no idea how other users see it, but you look immature.

Immature? I'm not the one posted about wanting to have sexual relations with my cattle.
0 x

Bright Raven
GURU
GURU

Postby Bright Raven » Mon Dec 04, 2017 12:19 pm

jedstivers wrote:
Bright Raven wrote:
jedstivers wrote:I really wish this was a different forum so I could tell you what I really think of you.

Immature? I'm not the one posted about wanting to have sexual relations with my cattle.

TB, made the first humorous comment about that. I responded that no one in Kentucky buys a Cow or horse that is not stump broke. The rest is history. I have heard that joke since I was 10 years old.

If your obsession and immature posts toward CG8 are meant as humor, I apologize. But the stress and emotion your posts convey tell me that you are serious.
0 x
Make America Happy Again

cowgirl8
GURU
GURU

Postby cowgirl8 » Mon Dec 04, 2017 12:31 pm

jedstivers wrote:You put up a problem, I and some others answered it nicely. With something that will work too I might add
You come back saying its a joke and in essence laughing at us for not getting your stupid joke.

No, when i didn't except the solutions because I did not ask for one, then it all starts.... 'You must take our suggestions since we are all know it all and you must take them'...lol
Look at the original post....Please show me where I asked how to prevent it.....good loard, how could someone not know why this is happening... My funny picture is, there is a hole, there is hard ground all around the trough, this one heifer choses this hole to stand in to drink when she could be a couple feet over and drink easily....thus the thread name, And then there is this one.
Do you really think ANYONE needs to tell me why there is a mud hole or how to fill a stock tank???? ;-)
And if you feel sorry for my husband, he's got a gal who shares all his hobbies, I fish, hunt, I do woodworking, I drive a tractor, I pull trailers and use a chainsaw. I cook, good I'll add, i'll do a mans days work, I don't buy shoes or clothes unless the old ones are worn out, and I hate eating out. I'm uber good at saving money, I clean the house, mow the yard, feed the animals....I work out and still have the body I had years ago...... and you feel sorry for him..... :lol2:
0 x
For those who understand, need no explanation, ....for those who don't, none will do

Bright Raven
GURU
GURU

Postby Bright Raven » Mon Dec 04, 2017 12:34 pm

BTW, Jed. If you want to settle this in person here is my contact information:

Andy Amburn
254-258-9868
455 PR 901
Florence Texas

8)

Personally, I am not a violent person so Andy takes care of the head bustin.
0 x
Make America Happy Again

jedstivers
GURU
GURU

Postby jedstivers » Mon Dec 04, 2017 12:35 pm

Bright Raven wrote:
jedstivers wrote:
Bright Raven wrote:

TB, made the first humorous comment about that. I responded that no one in Kentucky buys a Cow or horse that is not stump broke. The rest is history. I have heard that joke since I was 10 years old.

If your obsession and immature posts toward CG8 are meant as humor, I apologize. But the stress and emotion your posts convey tell me that you are serious.

No one day you were describing how much you liked the vigina of a heifer. You went way past the stump broke joke. Old joke here too.
Now on this very thread here I did nothing but give a good answer to her question and you see how she and you act.
Both y'all can eff off.
I have just about reached the point of never checking in here again. I know why so many good ones have left in the past. Only reason I haven't is cause I'm stubborn.
0 x

cowgirl8
GURU
GURU

Postby cowgirl8 » Mon Dec 04, 2017 12:37 pm

A female dog you be?
0 x
For those who understand, need no explanation, ....for those who don't, none will do

Bright Raven
GURU
GURU

Postby Bright Raven » Mon Dec 04, 2017 12:40 pm

jedstivers wrote:
Bright Raven wrote:
jedstivers wrote:Immature? I'm not the one posted about wanting to have sexual relations with my cattle.

No one day you were describing how much you liked the vigina of a heifer. You went way past the stump broke joke. Old joke here too.
Now on this very thread here I did nothing but give a good answer to her question and you see how she and you act.
Both y'all can eff off.
I have just about reached the point of never checking in here again. I know why so many good ones have left in the past. Only reason I haven't is cause I'm stubborn.

Jed. I cannot let you go without saying what a bright light you shine over this forum. You will be missed. I hope you change your mind. If you do return, why don't you simply - I mean it is really very simple - stay off her threads and ignore the posts she makes if they cause you so much stress.
0 x
Make America Happy Again

jedstivers
GURU
GURU

Postby jedstivers » Mon Dec 04, 2017 12:40 pm

cowgirl8 wrote:
jedstivers wrote:You put up a problem, I and some others answered it nicely. With something that will work too I might add

No, when i didn't except the solutions because I did not ask for one, then it all starts.... 'You must take our suggestions since we are all know it all and you must take them'...lol
Look at the original post....Please show me where I asked how to prevent it.....good loard, how could someone not know why this is happening... My funny picture is, there is a hole, there is hard ground all around the trough, this one heifer choses this hole to stand in to drink when she could be a couple feet over and drink easily....thus the thread name, And then there is this one.
Do you really think ANYONE needs to tell me why there is a mud hole or how to fill a stock tank???? ;-)
And if you feel sorry for my husband, he's got a gal who shares all his hobbies, I fish, hunt, I do woodworking, I drive a tractor, I pull trailers and use a chainsaw. I cook, good I'll add, i'll do a mans days work, I don't buy shoes or clothes unless the old ones are worn out, and I hate eating out. I'm uber good at saving money, I clean the house, mow the yard, feed the animals....I work out and still have the body I had years ago...... and you feel sorry for him..... :lol2:

You put it up like it was a problem. Posters here like to help out. You were given a solution. You were a butt about it.
And the way you have treated everyone here is why I feel sorry for your husband.
0 x

Rafter S
GURU
GURU

Postby Rafter S » Mon Dec 04, 2017 12:42 pm

cowgirl8 wrote:

I know better, but here I go again. In your first post here you said "Water is such a problem in small pastures. I constantly leave the water on, heifers pull hose out, are just a few of the problems." (I added the underlining and bold.)

I think you'll have to see how people could have thought you were looking for ideas or help, especially since this is a forum where people often come for help with problems.
1 x
"I spent half my money on wine, women, and song.....and like a fool I squandered the rest." - Benny Hill

jedstivers
GURU
GURU

Postby jedstivers » Mon Dec 04, 2017 12:45 pm

Bright Raven wrote:
jedstivers wrote:
Bright Raven wrote:

Both y'all can eff off.

Jed. I cannot let you go without saying what a bright light you shine over this forum. You will be missed. I hope you change your mind. If you do return, why don't you simply - I mean it is really very simple - stay off her threads and ignore the posts she makes if they cause you so much stress.

I had her on ignore. I see the way she treats others in the quotes. I won't sit by and not say something. Have you not noticed I'm not here as much? Have you not noticed others are the same way or left all togather?
You and she are a big part of the reasons why. Not 100% by any means but over 50% I say.
0 x

Bright Raven
GURU
GURU

Postby Bright Raven » Mon Dec 04, 2017 12:47 pm

jedstivers wrote:
Bright Raven wrote:
jedstivers wrote:No one day you were describing how much you liked the vigina of a heifer. You went way past the stump broke joke. Old joke here too.
Both y'all can eff off.

I had her on ignore. I see the way she treats others in the quotes. I won't sit by and not say something. Have you not noticed I'm not here as much? Have you not noticed others are the same way or left all togather?
You and she are a big part of the reasons why. Not 100% by any means but over 50% I say.

Again, I hope you change your mind about leaving. I think if you learn to grow in maturity, you could cope with your grievances.
0 x
Make America Happy Again

cowgirl8
GURU
GURU

Postby cowgirl8 » Mon Dec 04, 2017 12:49 pm

The Water is such a problem, is not a question, its a statement. Its saying, I know what the problem is, and there are more. This means, I know what the problem is, and the first few comments I explained why this trough is here and why the heifers are in there. You'd think that would end it all right if there was anything that confused them... :lol2:
A few of these posters though, don't like being turned down and want their suggestions to be hailed as genius. But since they cant read, it poses a problem to their ego, thus, the name calling and such...
0 x

Return to “Coffee Shop”