And then there is this one

A friendly place for chat, rumors, gossip and jokes.
Bright Raven
GURU
GURU

Re: And then there is this one

Postby Bright Raven » Mon Dec 04, 2017 12:53 pm

cowgirl8 wrote:The Water is such a problem, is not a question, its a statement. Its saying, I know what the problem is, and there are more. This means, I know what the problem is, and the first few comments I explained why this trough is here and why the heifers are in there. You'd think that would end it all right if there was anything that confused them... :lol2:
A few of these posters though, don't like being turned down and want their suggestions to be hailed as genius. But since they cant read, it poses a problem to their ego, thus, the name calling and such...

Linda. Get real. This is not about your water system. :lol: You could post the Lord's prayer and someone would make fun of you.

Jed had no intention helping you - it was a Trojan horse!
Last edited by Bright Raven on Mon Dec 04, 2017 12:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.
0 x

cowgirl8
GURU
GURU

Postby cowgirl8 » Mon Dec 04, 2017 12:53 pm

jedstivers wrote:quote]I had her on ignore. I see the way she treats others in the quotes. I won't sit by and not say something. Have you not noticed I'm not here as much? Have you not noticed others are the same way or left all togather?
You and she are a big part of the reasons why. Not 100% by any means but over 50% I say.

I have you on ignore, have for years, but when someone quotes you, I see it...Wished it were like FB where when a person is on ignore its like they aren't even there......that would be great.
M5 deserved my quote...and I just quoted him word for word, copy paste is all I did. What was it, it was like 'I'm smarter than you,..something like that but longer and more insulting towards me.. Don't type things you don't want quoted.....right...
0 x
For those who understand, need no explanation, ....for those who don't, none will do

cowgirl8
GURU
GURU

Postby cowgirl8 » Mon Dec 04, 2017 12:54 pm

Bright Raven wrote:
cowgirl8 wrote:The Water is such a problem, is not a question, its a statement. Its saying, I know what the problem is, and there are more. This means, I know what the problem is, and the first few comments I explained why this trough is here and why the heifers are in there. You'd think that would end it all right if there was anything that confused them... :lol2:
A few of these posters though, don't like being turned down and want their suggestions to be hailed as genius. But since they cant read, it poses a problem to their ego, thus, the name calling and such...

Linda. Get real. This is not about your water system. :lol: You could post the Lord's pray and someone would make fun of you.

Exactly.... when I posted it, I thought, its funny and how could anyone turn it on me.......wow, how delusional was I??????
0 x
For those who understand, need no explanation, ....for those who don't, none will do

callmefence
GURU
GURU

Postby callmefence » Mon Dec 04, 2017 12:56 pm

I'm waiting on a load of tornado horse wire that's hung up in San Antonio. If y'all are coming to my house pick it up would ya.
1 x
Always take care of your credit. When you need it. It will take care of you.

Tennessee Tuxedo

You can all go to he// . I'll go to Texas.
David Crockett

cowgirl8
GURU
GURU

Postby cowgirl8 » Mon Dec 04, 2017 12:56 pm

cowgirl8 wrote:Image
Water is such a problem in small pastures. I constantly leave the water on, heifers pull hose out, are just a few of the problems. But then there are these who just try to make life harder..lol

I'll remind everyone of the picture.......come on, its funny. I think i'll name this calf Jed....because how smart she is....lol
0 x

Bright Raven
GURU
GURU

Postby Bright Raven » Mon Dec 04, 2017 1:00 pm

callmefence wrote:I'm waiting on a load of tornado horse wire that's hung up in San Antonio. If y'all are coming to my house pick it up would ya.

Andy, go easy on Jed. The guy is under a lot of stress. CG8 seems to have some kind of voodoo over him. I wonder if she sticks pins in an effigy of him each night.
0 x

jedstivers
GURU
GURU

Postby jedstivers » Mon Dec 04, 2017 1:03 pm

Bright Raven wrote:
jedstivers wrote:
Bright Raven wrote:
Jed. I cannot let you go without saying what a bright light you shine over this forum. You will be missed. I hope you change your mind. If you do return, why don't you simply - I mean it is really very simple - stay off her threads and ignore the posts she makes if they cause you so much stress.

I had her on ignore. I see the way she treats others in the quotes. I won't sit by and not say something. Have you not noticed I'm not here as much? Have you not noticed others are the same way or left all togather?
You and she are a big part of the reasons why. Not 100% by any means but over 50% I say.

Again, I hope you change your mind about leaving. I think if you learn to grow in maturity, you could cope with your grievances.

So we're still stuck on the maturity thing.
Man you don't have a clue as to the level of my maturity. If you did you wouldn't be posting this.
You haven't any idea of the things and suituations Ive been through and handled in life. The things I've pulled from disaster and ruin.
Just like I have no idea of the level of yours.
I will say this though.
I will defend myself whatever the suituation is. Words, auctions or finically.
She was in the wrong before I posted.
I was nice.
She and you were in the wrong after I posted and now I'm immature?
0 x

jedstivers
GURU
GURU

Postby jedstivers » Mon Dec 04, 2017 1:05 pm

Bright Raven wrote:

Linda. Get real. This is not about your water system. :lol: You could post the Lord's prayer and someone would make fun of you.

And now your lying about me.
My post was as sincere as could be. Not one once of anything but trying to help in it.
0 x

jedstivers
GURU
GURU

Postby jedstivers » Mon Dec 04, 2017 1:06 pm

cowgirl8 wrote:
cowgirl8 wrote:Image
Water is such a problem in small pastures. I constantly leave the water on, heifers pull hose out, are just a few of the problems. But then there are these who just try to make life harder..lol

I'll remind everyone of the picture.......come on, its funny. I think i'll name this calf Jed....because how smart she is....lol

No your pic shows bad management.
And yes it was stupid of me for trying to be helpful to you.
Don't worry, it won't happen again.
Last edited by jedstivers on Mon Dec 04, 2017 1:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.
0 x

Bright Raven
GURU
GURU

Postby Bright Raven » Mon Dec 04, 2017 1:07 pm

jedstivers wrote:
Bright Raven wrote:
jedstivers wrote:I had her on ignore. I see the way she treats others in the quotes. I won't sit by and not say something. Have you not noticed I'm not here as much? Have you not noticed others are the same way or left all togather?

Again, I hope you change your mind about leaving. I think if you learn to grow in maturity, you could cope with your grievances.

Man you don't have a clue as to the level of my maturity. If you did you wouldn't be posting this.
You haven't any idea of the things and suituations Ive been through and handled in life. The things I've pulled from disaster and ruin.
I will say this though.
I was nice.

Jed. You got me crying. Hold........

I am better now. Had to compose myself.

Serious:
Are you so dense you cannot grasp the obvious solution? Just come here, have fun, and ignore her if she bothers you.

You have my sympathy for your bad luck in life. It is obvious you are talented and work hard.
0 x

jedstivers
GURU
GURU

Postby jedstivers » Mon Dec 04, 2017 1:13 pm

Bright Raven wrote:
jedstivers wrote:
Bright Raven wrote:

I will say this though.
I was nice.

Serious:
Are you so dense you cannot grasp the obvious solution? Just come here, have fun, and ignore her if she bothers you.

You have my sympathy for your bad luck in life. It is obvious you are talented and work hard.

You sure seem to think you know a lot about my.
My intentions, my life, my maturity level.
What else you know? Let me in on whats coming up in the future if you can so I can make good use of it.
0 x

Bright Raven
GURU
GURU

Postby Bright Raven » Mon Dec 04, 2017 1:16 pm

jedstivers wrote:
Bright Raven wrote:
jedstivers wrote:So we're still stuck on the maturity thing.
I will say this though.
I was nice.

Serious:

What else you know? Let me in on whats coming up in the future if you can so I can make good use of it.

Well, if you cannot handle such trivialities as posts by CG8, I see a major cardiac attack coming.
0 x

jedstivers
GURU
GURU

Postby jedstivers » Mon Dec 04, 2017 1:17 pm

Bright Raven wrote:
jedstivers wrote:
Bright Raven wrote:

Serious:

Well, if you cannot handle such trivialities as posts by CG8, I see a major cardiac attack coming.

I can handle them fine. You seem to be the one can't handle my answers to her and have to jump all in.
0 x

Bright Raven
GURU
GURU

Postby Bright Raven » Mon Dec 04, 2017 1:23 pm

Last thought, GTG:

I got to get Melaina in the chute and breed her at 3 pm. She was in standing heat about 9 am this morning. ( and yes on my oath to the deities, I do believe clitoral stimulation after AI stimulates the rhythmic contraction of the smooth muscles of the uterus and facilitates conception).

Thank you for a great diversion. I enjoyed this and you could too if you were looking at the humor in it.
0 x

CaddoFarms
Cowhand
Cowhand

Postby CaddoFarms » Mon Dec 04, 2017 1:25 pm

Jed offers more to this forum than both of you combined. Losing his posts because of two people who just clutter this forum is unfortunate.

How do y'all have this much time? Pretentious is an understatement.
5 x

Return to “Coffee Shop”