Brailsford not guilty. Video released

A friendly place for chat, rumors, gossip and jokes.
slick4591
GURU
GURU

Re: Brailsford not guilty. Video released

Postby slick4591 » Tue Dec 12, 2017 9:04 pm

WORANCH wrote:

That's a little misleading , trying to cover for this cop.

It's not misleading if it was testimony, and if it was that could very well explain the verdict.
0 x
I wish my brain could forget what my eyes have seen.

"If the mountain were smooth you couldn't climb it." ~ unknown

callmefence
GURU
GURU

Postby callmefence » Tue Dec 12, 2017 9:10 pm

slick4591 wrote:
WORANCH wrote:

It's not misleading if it was testimony, and if it was that could very well explain the verdict.

The Vegas shooting could not have been on the mind of the officer. But it likely was on the mind of the juror's.
3 x
If it ain't tight , It ain't right.

You can all go to he// . I'll go to Texas.
David Crockett

Bigfoot
Mentor
Mentor

Postby Bigfoot » Tue Dec 12, 2017 9:24 pm

There's another video floating around of a recent shooting. An officer is wrestling with a young man. The young man grabs something from the officers belt. The officer draws his weapon, and gets up. Squares up with the guy, and shoots him a half dozen times. That one looks justified to me (most disagree). It's not a choice, if your going to get arrested or not. The guy should have given in. Some say he grabbed a clip, and it was harmless. Could have just as easily been something harmful. Cop didn't have time to decide. Poor guy looks like he's dancing the cotton eyed joe while the shots are going off.
0 x
A tumble bug makes a hard livin. Why? Cause that's just the way be nice is.

True Grit Farms
GURU
GURU

Postby True Grit Farms » Tue Dec 12, 2017 9:56 pm

Bigfoot wrote:There's another video floating around of a recent shooting. An officer is wrestling with a young man. The young man grabs something from the officers belt. The officer draws his weapon, and gets up. Squares up with the guy, and shoots him a half dozen times. That one looks justified to me (most disagree). It's not a choice, if your going to get arrested or not. The guy should have given in. Some say he grabbed a clip, and it was harmless. Could have just as easily been something harmful. Cop didn't have time to decide. Poor guy looks like he's dancing the cotton eyed joe while the shots are going off.

If you're scuffing with a cop you need killing. Why someone would fight back is beyond me....unless their planning on killing the cop. We got caught poaching in a state park and the guy I was with knocked the ranger out. I asked him what would of happened if you hadn't knocked him out, and didn't care for the answer. People are crazy.
0 x
If we'd of know this we'd of picked our own cotton.

ChrisB
GURU
GURU

Postby ChrisB » Wed Dec 13, 2017 1:03 pm

WORANCH wrote:

Shaver was not just a guy who got caught in a corridor with a trigger-happy police officer. The police were called after the barrel of a gun was seen pointing through the window of Shaver’s motel room. Have we not heard of a gun barrel coming out a hotel window in the recent past?The Las Vegas shooting similarity must have given the officers at least a notion that this could be another massacre in the making

Shaver was killed Jan. 2016 , Vegas shooting was Oct. 2, 2017

Sorry, I don't find the part you quoted anywhere in the article. Or did you do some editing to try and prove a point?
0 x

WORANCH
GURU
GURU

Postby WORANCH » Wed Dec 13, 2017 3:27 pm

ChrisB wrote:
WORANCH wrote:

Shaver was not just a guy who got caught in a corridor with a trigger-happy police officer. The police were called after the barrel of a gun was seen pointing through the window of Shaver’s motel room. Have we not heard of a gun barrel coming out a hotel window in the recent past?The Las Vegas shooting similarity must have given the officers at least a notion that this could be another massacre in the making

Shaver was killed Jan. 2016 , Vegas shooting was Oct. 2, 2017

Sorry, I don't find the part you quoted anywhere in the article. Or did you do some editing to try and prove a point?

No . But the article has been changed and updated from when it was first posted
1 x
"The democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not."
-- Thomas Jefferson

kerley
GURU
GURU

Postby kerley » Thu Dec 14, 2017 7:38 pm

That was cold blooded murder, I watched the video
1 x

backhoeboogie
smithy
smithy

Postby backhoeboogie » Fri Dec 15, 2017 2:13 pm

kerley wrote:That was cold blooded murder, I watched the video

There’s a whole lot of people here in his little Home town that agree with you. Thousands of posts.
1 x
Our ancestors gave us this. They fought to make it what it is. All we have to do is defend it.

Return to “Coffee Shop”