I am NOT Inyati13

A friendly place for chat, rumors, gossip and jokes.
haase
Rancher
Rancher

Re: I am NOT Inyati13

Postby haase » Sun Jan 21, 2018 6:21 pm

Great fiction thread.
0 x

Bright Raven
GURU
GURU

Postby Bright Raven » Sun Jan 21, 2018 6:33 pm

haase wrote:Great fiction.

You must not have read any good fiction.

Try "To Kill a Mockingbird"

"Gone With the Wind"

One of my favorites:

The Hobbit - sixth best selling piece of fiction literature in history.
1 x
Make America Happy Again

haase
Rancher
Rancher

Postby haase » Sun Jan 21, 2018 7:07 pm

Sure have, even know the meaning and how to spell it, and will agree the hobbit is one of my favorites also.
2 x

Blue Dawg
Cowhand
Cowhand

Postby Blue Dawg » Tue Jan 23, 2018 8:42 am

Bright Raven wrote:
Blue Dawg wrote:For sure Raven in your short time as a cattlemen you have the best looking cattle on CT. However your post were more entertaining as Inyati13.

Sorry to hear you haven't found the Lord yet, he is there waiting.

Thank you. Sincerely. I have to give the lion's share of the credit to the Folks at Fire Sweep Simmentals.

You are a caring person whom ever you are to be concerned about me meeting the Lord. If he ever finds the time, I would be happy to meet him. That would go a long ways with me. I don't put much faith in invisible beings floating around in space promising immortality in return for good behavior.

Raven I'm sure you have had heip along the way but your hard work shows. This forum has it documented in many ways.

As sharp as you are your looking for an invisible being floating in space. :???: You don't think he has had a hand in your success? You said your self you have had help with your cattle, did you force them to help you? Probably not so you can not rule out the powers of a superior.
0 x

Bright Raven
GURU
GURU

Postby Bright Raven » Tue Jan 23, 2018 8:59 am

Blue Dawg wrote:
Bright Raven wrote:
Thank you. Sincerely. I have to give the lion's share of the credit to the Folks at Fire Sweep Simmentals.

You are a caring person whom ever you are to be concerned about me meeting the Lord. If he ever finds the time, I would be happy to meet him. That would go a long ways with me. I don't put much faith in invisible beings floating around in space promising immortality in return for good behavior.

Raven I'm sure you have had heip along the way but your hard work shows. This forum has it documented in many ways.

As sharp as you are your looking for an invisible being floating in space. :???: You don't think he has had a hand in your success? You said your self you have had help with your cattle, did you force them to help you? Probably not so you can not rule out the powers of a superior.

Thanks. I truly appreciate the recognition of my effort. I mention Fire Sweep because Kris has managed my matings and I have some of their genetics in my herd. There are other cattle breeders whose breeding has helped - Roy Canada, Double Diamond, and especially Rocking P where the core of my herd originated.

My education and career is and was founded on science. Science is a method, a tool. It's a means to explain the Universe. The progress that has been made is infinitesimal. So much of the Universe is left for our own free thinking to explain. For me, religion/theism falls short of providing rational answers. Because I cannot explain something does not justify the creation of spirits with illogical rules and rituals. A being that has the means to create the Universe needs LOVE. Are you kidding?
0 x
Make America Happy Again

M-5
GURU
GURU

Postby M-5 » Tue Jan 23, 2018 9:07 am

:roll:
0 x
"Too often we enjoy the comfort of opinion without the discomfort of thought." JFK

True Grit Farms
GURU
GURU

Postby True Grit Farms » Tue Jan 23, 2018 9:13 am

Sure beats hate and kill the infidels.
0 x
If we'd of know this we'd of picked our own cotton.

D2Cat
Rancher
Rancher

Postby D2Cat » Tue Jan 23, 2018 10:25 am

Facts change. Truth doesn't.
0 x

FlyingLSimmentals
GURU
GURU

Postby FlyingLSimmentals » Tue Jan 23, 2018 8:08 pm

Ron, your not one of those characters on The Big Bang Theory are ya!
0 x

Bright Raven
GURU
GURU

Postby Bright Raven » Tue Jan 23, 2018 9:00 pm

FlyingLSimmentals wrote:Ron, your not one of those characters on The Big Bang Theory are ya!

I am one of those characters that believes there is a NATURAL explanation for everything. To those who find peace and comfort in a faith-based supernatural explanation for the Universe, that is your privilege and right. I don't have faith in that approach. I am not going to pretend to believe something that I don't.
0 x
Make America Happy Again

TexasBred
Mentor
Mentor

Postby TexasBred » Tue Jan 23, 2018 9:02 pm

Bright Raven wrote:
FlyingLSimmentals wrote:Ron, your not one of those characters on The Big Bang Theory are ya!

I am one of those characters that believes there is a NATURAL explanation for everything. To those who find peace and comfort in a faith-based supernatural explanation for the Universe, that is your privilege and right. I don't have faith in that approach. I am not going to pretend to believe something that I don't.

I don't have enough faith to be an athiest. ;-) :lol:
5 x
A dung beetle walks into a bar, looks around and says "Is this stool taken"????

Bright Raven
GURU
GURU

Postby Bright Raven » Tue Jan 23, 2018 9:10 pm

TexasBred wrote:
Bright Raven wrote:

I don't have enough faith to be an athiest. ;-) :lol:

Richard, I have an immense understanding of that.
0 x
Make America Happy Again

Return to “Coffee Shop”