OK - I renigged on my word

A friendly place for chat, rumors, gossip and jokes.
User avatar
M-5
GURU
GURU
Posts: 6684
Joined: Sat Feb 14, 2015 4:41 pm
Location: AT the FLORIDA STATE line checking papers

OK - I renigged on my word

Postby M-5 » Fri Jan 19, 2018 10:57 am

hello all,

after a brief sabbatical and HeII (big Thicket) actually freezing over this winter , I have decided to try and join the conversation. I have learned many things in my absence but I choose to kept it private. I have about 50 million threads to read so I will do my best to get upto date because CT is not like days of our lives where the same story is told for 15 years.

It is also cold and my roofers don't like to be up in the air with ice and wind for some reason.
Last edited by M-5 on Fri Jan 19, 2018 11:11 am, edited 1 time in total.
4 x
"Too often we enjoy the comfort of opinion without the discomfort of thought." JFK

User avatar
ALACOWMAN
Mentor
Mentor
Posts: 15214
Joined: Fri Jul 08, 2005 4:16 pm
Location: Alabama the Beautiful

Re: OK - I renigged on my word

Postby ALACOWMAN » Fri Jan 19, 2018 11:04 am

Good to see you back...
1 x
there are two ways to argue with a woman.....neither one works..

cowgirl8
GURU
GURU
Posts: 4619
Joined: Wed Mar 12, 2014 5:37 am
Location: NE Texas

Re: OK - I renigged on my word

Postby cowgirl8 » Fri Jan 19, 2018 11:05 am

I'll be the first... second.... to welcome you back...
1 x
For those who understand, need no explanation, ....for those who don't, none will do

callmefence
GURU
GURU
Posts: 4498
Joined: Mon Mar 07, 2016 10:36 pm
Location: Fencemans place...central Texas

Re: OK - I renigged on my word

Postby callmefence » Fri Jan 19, 2018 11:07 am

:D Glad your back five.

You do of course realize you've pollinated..... :D
0 x
If it ain't tight , It ain't right.




You can all go to he// . I'll go to Texas.
David Crockett

User avatar
Ky hills
GURU
GURU
Posts: 1509
Joined: Thu Feb 04, 2016 6:54 pm
Location: Clark County, KY

Re: OK - I renigged on my word

Postby Ky hills » Fri Jan 19, 2018 11:10 am

Glad you are back.
1 x

User avatar
True Grit Farms
GURU
GURU
Posts: 6790
Joined: Mon Jan 04, 2016 5:29 pm
Location: Middle Georgia

Re: OK - I renigged on my word

Postby True Grit Farms » Fri Jan 19, 2018 11:10 am

Neighborhood is going to heck.
1 x
If we'd of know this we'd of picked our own cotton.

User avatar
M-5
GURU
GURU
Posts: 6684
Joined: Sat Feb 14, 2015 4:41 pm
Location: AT the FLORIDA STATE line checking papers

Re: OK - I renigged on my word

Postby M-5 » Fri Jan 19, 2018 11:11 am

callmefence wrote::D Glad your back five.

You do of course realize you've pollinated..... :D


what do you mean??

I have only just begun reading the threads
0 x
"Too often we enjoy the comfort of opinion without the discomfort of thought." JFK

User avatar
M-5
GURU
GURU
Posts: 6684
Joined: Sat Feb 14, 2015 4:41 pm
Location: AT the FLORIDA STATE line checking papers

Re: OK - I renigged on my word

Postby M-5 » Fri Jan 19, 2018 11:16 am

True Grit Farms wrote:Neighborhood is going to heck.


Yep, There needs to be some standards set
0 x
"Too often we enjoy the comfort of opinion without the discomfort of thought." JFK

User avatar
True Grit Farms
GURU
GURU
Posts: 6790
Joined: Mon Jan 04, 2016 5:29 pm
Location: Middle Georgia

Re: OK - I renigged on my word

Postby True Grit Farms » Fri Jan 19, 2018 11:18 am

M-5 wrote:
True Grit Farms wrote:Neighborhood is going to heck.


Yep, There needs to be some standards set

Can't do that without getting banned. And some folks are just to hard headed to learn.
0 x
If we'd of know this we'd of picked our own cotton.

User avatar
Bright Raven
GURU
GURU
Posts: 6424
Joined: Fri Mar 10, 2017 10:57 pm
Location: Kentucky

Re: OK - I renigged on my word

Postby Bright Raven » Fri Jan 19, 2018 11:19 am

Darryl,

Welcome back. Maybe that ends HSTexas.

BTW : IT is not renig. You know that. It is renege. First post and you already set your standards low.
1 x
Make America Happy Again

cowgirl8
GURU
GURU
Posts: 4619
Joined: Wed Mar 12, 2014 5:37 am
Location: NE Texas

Re: OK - I renigged on my word

Postby cowgirl8 » Fri Jan 19, 2018 11:25 am

Bright Raven wrote:Darryl,

Welcome back. Maybe that ends HSTexas.

BTW : IT is not renig. You know that. It is renege. First post and you already set your standards low.

:lol2: I'm sorry, had to laugh. We all have to laugh now and again even if its at ourselves.....right
0 x
For those who understand, need no explanation, ....for those who don't, none will do

callmefence
GURU
GURU
Posts: 4498
Joined: Mon Mar 07, 2016 10:36 pm
Location: Fencemans place...central Texas

Re: OK - I renigged on my word

Postby callmefence » Fri Jan 19, 2018 11:28 am

I aint laughing till it gets up to 60 degrees.
2 x
If it ain't tight , It ain't right.




You can all go to he// . I'll go to Texas.
David Crockett

User avatar
M-5
GURU
GURU
Posts: 6684
Joined: Sat Feb 14, 2015 4:41 pm
Location: AT the FLORIDA STATE line checking papers

Re: OK - I renigged on my word

Postby M-5 » Fri Jan 19, 2018 11:47 am

Bright Raven wrote:Darryl,

Welcome back. Maybe that ends HSTexas.

BTW : IT is not renig. You know that. It is renege. First post and you already set your standards low.


well Ron I would never want people to think That I think I 'm superior.


from what I read you seem to think its the penguin . I have never been to Texas although I have seen it across the sabine river back in 2010.
0 x
"Too often we enjoy the comfort of opinion without the discomfort of thought." JFK

User avatar
Caustic Burno
Crusty
Crusty
Posts: 22547
Joined: Sun Sep 26, 2004 3:02 pm
Location: Big Thicket East Texas

Re: OK - I renigged on my word

Postby Caustic Burno » Fri Jan 19, 2018 11:51 am

M-5 wrote:hello all,

after a brief sabbatical and HeII (big Thicket) actually freezing over this winter , I have decided to try and join the conversation. I have learned many things in my absence but I choose to kept it private. I have about 50 million threads to read so I will do my best to get upto date because CT is not like days of our lives where the same story is told for 15 years.

It is also cold and my roofers don't like to be up in the air with ice and wind for some reason.



What you mean HeII in the big thicket that is where heaven starts.
It’s North America biological ark.
Now if you were in Beaumont that’s where we put the septic tank.
1 x

User avatar
M-5
GURU
GURU
Posts: 6684
Joined: Sat Feb 14, 2015 4:41 pm
Location: AT the FLORIDA STATE line checking papers

Re: OK - I renigged on my word

Postby M-5 » Fri Jan 19, 2018 11:54 am

Caustic Burno wrote:
M-5 wrote:hello all,

after a brief sabbatical and HeII (big Thicket) actually freezing over this winter , I have decided to try and join the conversation. I have learned many things in my absence but I choose to kept it private. I have about 50 million threads to read so I will do my best to get upto date because CT is not like days of our lives where the same story is told for 15 years.

It is also cold and my roofers don't like to be up in the air with ice and wind for some reason.



What you mean HeII in the big thicket that is where heaven starts.
It’s North America biological ark.
Now if you were in Beaumont that’s where we put the septic tank.


HeII is better than a Shythole place apparently. It would not be right for me to return without poking at someone that can take it. Im gonna get TB after he wakes up this morning
1 x
"Too often we enjoy the comfort of opinion without the discomfort of thought." JFK


Return to “Coffee Shop”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests