Go all the way.

A friendly place for chat, rumors, gossip and jokes.
User avatar
Bright Raven
GURU
GURU
Posts: 5365
Joined: Fri Mar 10, 2017 10:57 pm
Location: Kentucky

Go all the way.

Postby Bright Raven » Tue Feb 13, 2018 7:14 am

1 x

User avatar
HDRider
GURU
GURU
Posts: 4507
Joined: Mon Jul 25, 2011 9:25 am
Location: NE Arkansas

Re: Go all the way.

Postby HDRider » Tue Feb 13, 2018 7:19 am

Kinda made me want to go to the bathroom and throw-up
0 x
bball wrote: "The juice wasn't worth the squeeze."
Dun said, "You gotta be flexible. Do whatever you have to do for the best results within your limitations."

User avatar
Bright Raven
GURU
GURU
Posts: 5365
Joined: Fri Mar 10, 2017 10:57 pm
Location: Kentucky

Re: Go all the way.

Postby Bright Raven » Tue Feb 13, 2018 7:28 am

HDRider wrote:Kinda made me want to go to the bathroom and throw-up


If you visualize that, go all the way. :D
0 x

User avatar
HDRider
GURU
GURU
Posts: 4507
Joined: Mon Jul 25, 2011 9:25 am
Location: NE Arkansas

Re: Go all the way.

Postby HDRider » Tue Feb 13, 2018 7:29 am

I choked it back
0 x
bball wrote: "The juice wasn't worth the squeeze."
Dun said, "You gotta be flexible. Do whatever you have to do for the best results within your limitations."

User avatar
Bright Raven
GURU
GURU
Posts: 5365
Joined: Fri Mar 10, 2017 10:57 pm
Location: Kentucky

Re: Go all the way.

Postby Bright Raven » Tue Feb 13, 2018 7:33 am

HDRider wrote:I choked it back


Probably wise choice unless you consumed something that needed to come up.
0 x

callmefence
GURU
GURU
Posts: 4302
Joined: Mon Mar 07, 2016 10:36 pm
Location: Fencemans place...central Texas

Re: Go all the way.

Postby callmefence » Tue Feb 13, 2018 7:34 am

You can't just visualize and then go eat a sandwich...........?

I've been doing it wrong
2 x
If it ain't tight , It ain't right.




You can all go to he// . I'll go to Texas.
David Crockett

ez14.
Rancher
Rancher
Posts: 718
Joined: Mon Jan 30, 2017 10:42 pm
Location: west MI

Re: Go all the way.

Postby ez14. » Tue Feb 13, 2018 8:13 am

Ok I didn't have time to watch the whole video why do you feel like throwing up?
0 x

User avatar
True Grit Farms
GURU
GURU
Posts: 6081
Joined: Mon Jan 04, 2016 5:29 pm
Location: Middle Georgia

Re: Go all the way.

Postby True Grit Farms » Tue Feb 13, 2018 8:27 am

I kept waiting for him to say, now is the time snowflake to go into the corner for time out and pull the trigger.
0 x
If we'd of know this we'd of picked our own cotton.

User avatar
TennesseeTuxedo
Mentor
Mentor
Posts: 11113
Joined: Sat Jul 09, 2011 7:49 pm
Location: Live in Franklin, TN farm in Warsaw, KY

Re: Go all the way.

Postby TennesseeTuxedo » Tue Feb 13, 2018 8:32 am

ez14. wrote:Ok I didn't have time to watch the whole video why do you feel like throwing up?


You didn't go all the way.
0 x
You're not paranoid, they really are out to get you!

User avatar
ga.prime
GURU
GURU
Posts: 4559
Joined: Mon Mar 22, 2010 10:24 am
Location: So. Cent. Ga.

Re: Go all the way.

Postby ga.prime » Tue Feb 13, 2018 8:39 am

True Grit Farms wrote:I kept waiting for him to say, now is the time snowflake to go into the corner for time out and pull the trigger.

I thought he was gonna jump off the cliff. That would have been a good ending.
1 x
where'd it come from, how'd it get there?

User avatar
True Grit Farms
GURU
GURU
Posts: 6081
Joined: Mon Jan 04, 2016 5:29 pm
Location: Middle Georgia

Re: Go all the way.

Postby True Grit Farms » Tue Feb 13, 2018 8:43 am

ga.prime wrote:
True Grit Farms wrote:I kept waiting for him to say, now is the time snowflake to go into the corner for time out and pull the trigger.

I thought he was gonna jump off the cliff. That would have been a good ending.

Yes that would of made a statement. Did you see where someone left those dead hogs on the other side of the bridge from you? I hope those dang things aren't showing up again.
0 x
If we'd of know this we'd of picked our own cotton.

ez14.
Rancher
Rancher
Posts: 718
Joined: Mon Jan 30, 2017 10:42 pm
Location: west MI

Re: Go all the way.

Postby ez14. » Tue Feb 13, 2018 8:52 am

TennesseeTuxedo wrote:
ez14. wrote:Ok I didn't have time to watch the whole video why do you feel like throwing up?


You didn't go all the way.

Nope :lol:
1 x

User avatar
ga.prime
GURU
GURU
Posts: 4559
Joined: Mon Mar 22, 2010 10:24 am
Location: So. Cent. Ga.

Re: Go all the way.

Postby ga.prime » Tue Feb 13, 2018 8:53 am

True Grit Farms wrote:
ga.prime wrote:
True Grit Farms wrote:I kept waiting for him to say, now is the time snowflake to go into the corner for time out and pull the trigger.

I thought he was gonna jump off the cliff. That would have been a good ending.

Yes that would of made a statement. Did you see where someone left those dead hogs on the other side of the bridge from you? I hope those dang things aren't showing up again.

Haven't been over bridge in a while, haven't seen the dead hogs. I hope they're not showing up again either. I haven't seen any sign of one in five years or more. Maybe the dumped hogs were some killed in the roundup they had the other weekend where they killed 235 hogs. I think it was in Dooly and surrounding counties.
0 x
where'd it come from, how'd it get there?

User avatar
True Grit Farms
GURU
GURU
Posts: 6081
Joined: Mon Jan 04, 2016 5:29 pm
Location: Middle Georgia

Re: Go all the way.

Postby True Grit Farms » Tue Feb 13, 2018 8:58 am

ga.prime wrote:
True Grit Farms wrote:
ga.prime wrote:I thought he was gonna jump off the cliff. That would have been a good ending.

Yes that would of made a statement. Did you see where someone left those dead hogs on the other side of the bridge from you? I hope those dang things aren't showing up again.

Haven't been over bridge in a while, haven't seen the dead hogs. I hope they're not showing up again either. I haven't seen any sign of one in five years or more. Maybe the dumped hogs were some killed in the roundup they had the other weekend where they killed 235 hogs. I think it was in Dooly and surrounding counties.

There right by Jerry's gate.
0 x
If we'd of know this we'd of picked our own cotton.

User avatar
Bigfoot
Mentor
Mentor
Posts: 11692
Joined: Mon Jan 16, 2012 6:31 pm
Location: Kentucky

Re: Go all the way.

Postby Bigfoot » Tue Feb 13, 2018 10:12 am

This'll make make you try a little harder
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=-sUKoKQlEC4
1 x
A tumble bug makes a hard livin. Why? Cause that's just the way be nice is.


Return to “Coffee Shop”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: haase and 3 guests