Daily Inspiration!

A friendly place for chat, rumors, gossip and jokes.
TN Cattle Man
GURU
GURU

Re: Daily Inspiration!

Postby TN Cattle Man » Fri Nov 10, 2017 9:22 am

It is so great to see God's hand at work in our lives... Even though some days may seem to have struggles and disappointments, we are reminded of ALL we have & ALL He has given us! Share it all with others through your smile of gratitude for His Grace.

Colossians 4:5-6
"Be wise in the way you act, making the most of every opportunity. When you talk, you should always be kind & pleasant so you will be able to answer everyone in the way you should."
2 x
As for me and my house... We will Serve the Lord!

TN Cattle Man
GURU
GURU

Postby TN Cattle Man » Wed Nov 29, 2017 10:17 am

We are responsible for future generations. We are given that task & entrusted be nice to love, guide, protect, and teach them His ways. These children don't have to be "ours" in order for us to accept this task, they are HIS. Lord, help us to be successful in this task especially.

Psalm 78:4
"We will not hide them from their children, but tell to the coming generation the glorious deeds of the Lord and His might, and the wonders that He has done."
0 x

TN Cattle Man
GURU
GURU

Postby TN Cattle Man » Mon Jan 01, 2018 10:57 am

“For I know the plans I have for you,” declares the Lord, “plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.” - Jeremiah 29:11

Happy New Years!!!
1 x

TennesseeTuxedo
Mentor
Mentor

Postby TennesseeTuxedo » Mon Jan 01, 2018 11:42 am

TN Cattle Man wrote:“For I know the plans I have for you,” declares the Lord, “plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.” - Jeremiah 29:11

Happy New Years!!!

Thank you good Sir!
0 x
You're not paranoid, they really are out to get you!

Dave
GURU
GURU

Postby Dave » Mon Jan 01, 2018 11:53 am

TN Cattle Man wrote:“For I know the plans I have for you,” declares the Lord, “plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.” - Jeremiah 29:11

Happy New Years!!!

Thank you for posting these. Happy new year to you and yours!!
0 x

D2Cat
Rancher
Rancher

Postby D2Cat » Mon Jan 01, 2018 12:14 pm

TN Cattle Man, I appreciate your post. ...“plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.”

This one today reminds me of how we can really mess things up.

Joshua and Caleb didn't see the same thing the others saw and couldn't convince them otherwise. Caleb said, "We can do it". The others said, "We seemed like grasshoppers in our own eyes, and we looked the same to them." So the Israelites wondered until that generation was dead because they relied on their own understanding, not trusting God.

If we don't know Him, we don't know His will. Without His will we are drifting!
0 x

TN Cattle Man
GURU
GURU

Postby TN Cattle Man » Mon Jan 15, 2018 8:32 am

We must look for the positive in every day. Watch for & be aware of those things that make us smile - the sun on the snow, the birds braving the cold to visit the feeders, people reaching out to help others, a child's excitement over a glistening icicle. Even when things don't seem their brightest, we can always remember the amazing gift of our Lord, Jesus Christ.

2 Corinthians 4:16-18

"So we do not give up. Our physical body is becoming older & weaker, but our spirit inside us is made new every day. We are having small troubles for a while now, but they are helping us gain an eternal glory that is much greater than the troubles. We set our eyes not on what we see but on what we cannot see. What we see will last only a short time but what we cannot see will last an eternity."
2 x

TN Cattle Man
GURU
GURU

Postby TN Cattle Man » Sun Feb 04, 2018 10:26 am

Some of our plans don’t work out the way we had imagined they would. The work we put in & our plans just don’t seem to come together. We must remember that God is in control. Lord, reveal to us your plans for our lives. Help us to put our faith in You, not in the things of this world.

Ephesians 3:20
“With God’s power working in us, we can do much much more than anything we can ask or imagine.”
1 x

TN Cattle Man
GURU
GURU

Postby TN Cattle Man » Mon Feb 05, 2018 8:22 am

There always seems to be one thing that you can count on...change! Nothing stays the same. People change. Circumstances change. Jobs change. Locations change. Everything changes. Well, almost everything. Start this new week off knowing that God does not change!!! He never has, He never will. He always keeps His promises. He always loves us and pours His grace and mercy on us. Know that you can ALWAYS rely on His wonderful sameness.

Malachi 3:6
“I am the Lord, and I do not change.”
2 x

TN Cattle Man
GURU
GURU

Postby TN Cattle Man » Wed Feb 07, 2018 4:46 pm

Sometimes it’s hard to know what the Lord wants us to do. We have to learn to listen and discern. We must spend time with Him so we will recognize His voice. We need to read His Word so we will recognize His teachings. We should pray for His will & direction in our lives. And finally, we should surround ourselves with godly people who will serve as role models and act as guides through this treacherous world.

2 Timothy 3:16-17
“All Scripture is inspired by Him & is useful for teaching... Using the Scriptures, the person who serves God will be capable, having all that is needed to do every good work.”
1 x

TN Cattle Man
GURU
GURU

Postby TN Cattle Man » Fri Feb 23, 2018 8:42 am

Whenever we are at our weakest physically or emotionally, we become much more vulnerable to temptation. As Christians, we must watch for & help those we see in these periods of vulnerability. Share the love & grace of our Lord to help those in turmoil and always turn to Him in our own periods of struggle.

James 1:13-14
“God Himself does not tempt anyone. But people are tempted when their own desires lead them away and traps them.”
2 x

TN Cattle Man
GURU
GURU

Postby TN Cattle Man » Tue Feb 27, 2018 6:51 pm

Psalm 121

God the Help of Those Who Seek Him
A Song of Ascents.
121 I will lift up my eyes to the hills—
From whence comes my help?
2 My help comes from the Lord,
Who made heaven and earth.

3 He will not allow your foot to be moved;
He who keeps you will not slumber.
4 Behold, He who keeps Israel
Shall neither slumber nor sleep.

5 The Lord is your keeper;
The Lord is your shade at your right hand.
6 The sun shall not strike you by day,
Nor the moon by night.

7 The Lord shall preserve you from all evil;
He shall preserve your soul.
8 The Lord shall preserve your going out and your coming in
From this time forth, and even forevermore.
0 x

TN Cattle Man
GURU
GURU

Postby TN Cattle Man » Tue Feb 27, 2018 7:26 pm

Pain, grief, disappointment... all are real but none of these define us. We all face trials but knowing that God is always with us is what helps us through those times. Shadows can’t exist without light. So when the dark times invade our lives, we need only to turn toward the light - the light of the world - and then reflect that light & love to the world around us. Thank you Father for being the light that guides us and reminds us of Your amazing love.

James 1:17
“Every good action & every perfect gift is from God. These good gifts come down from the creator of the sun, moon , & stars who does not change like their shifting shadows.”
1 x

TN Cattle Man
GURU
GURU

Postby TN Cattle Man » Thu Mar 01, 2018 8:46 am

Some of our many blessings come with challenges. God has promised us that He will always be here for us & will show us His way. So grateful for our blessings that He entrusts us with & the faith He has in us. Lord, help us to continue to show our faith in You through our ability to meet our challenges. We love You, Lord.

1 Thessalonians 1:2-3
“Every time we think of you, we thank God for you. Day & night you’re in our prayers as we call to mind your work of faith, your labor of love, & your patience of hope in following our Master, Jesus Christ before God our Father.”
1 x

TN Cattle Man
GURU
GURU

Postby TN Cattle Man » Fri Mar 02, 2018 10:37 am

Our Father’s amazing love is revealed to us in His care for us each and every day. We must trust His will and direction for our lives. Prayers for those undergoing surgeries, dealing with grief & struggles, & for guidance in each precious life. He SO loves us! Thank you, Father.

1 John 4:18-19
“Where God’s love is, there is no fear, because God’s perfect love drives out fear. It is punishment that makes a person fear, so love is not made perfect in the person who fears. We love because God first loved us.”
0 x

Return to “Coffee Shop”