Spraying 10% permethrin on cattle

Cattle problems.
Brute 23
GURU
GURU

Re: Spraying 10% permethrin on cattle

Postby Brute 23 » Thu Jun 08, 2017 9:04 pm

garyws wrote:
jedstivers wrote:Diesel has been used for years and years. What's wrong with it now?

First, diesel is not environmentally friendly to your farm or ranch. Secondly, it's not approved for use, per label. Thirdly, "years and years" ago today's recommended oils didn't exist. But...use what you want. I trust the experts. :tiphat:

How is diesel not environmentally friendly?

I would not use diesel either because I have been covered in diesel in the sun and its not a lot of fun so I doubt it is very fun for the cattle. Plus, its like $3/g.
0 x
Brimmer Pimpin Ain't Easy

jedstivers
GURU
GURU

Postby jedstivers » Thu Jun 08, 2017 9:37 pm

Brute 23 wrote:
garyws wrote:
jedstivers wrote:Diesel has been used for years and years. What's wrong with it now?

First, diesel is not environmentally friendly to your farm or ranch. Secondly, it's not approved for use, per label. Thirdly, "years and years" ago today's recommended oils didn't exist. But...use what you want. I trust the experts. :tiphat:

How is diesel not environmentally friendly?

I would not use diesel either because I have been covered in diesel in the sun and its not a lot of fun so I doubt it is very fun for the cattle. Plus, its like $3/g.

You don't use it to spray. Only in the back rub. They don't get covered with it.
0 x

Brute 23
GURU
GURU

Postby Brute 23 » Thu Jun 08, 2017 9:56 pm

Got ya.
0 x
Brimmer Pimpin Ain't Easy

Return to “Health & Nutrition”