Why not to feed GMO to cattle

Cattle problems.
Highpoint
Cowhand
Cowhand
Posts: 158
Joined: Wed Jul 26, 2017 10:58 pm

Why not to feed GMO to cattle

Postby Highpoint » Sun Nov 19, 2017 7:53 pm

I know we talked about glyphosate (round up) in the coffee shop but now will share about fungus. This link is from A pharma company but shows a fungus caused by GMO crops - it shows over use of antibiotics and glyphosate is one of the most potent antibiotic and registered as such.

http://www.merckvetmanual.com/generaliz ... andidiasis

Explaination was discovered by dr don Hubert who studied glyphosate for more than 20 years. He also explains why cattle cannot reproduce
0 x

Highpoint
Cowhand
Cowhand
Posts: 158
Joined: Wed Jul 26, 2017 10:58 pm

Re: Why not to feed GMO to cattle

Postby Highpoint » Sun Nov 19, 2017 10:42 pm

Highpoint wrote:I know we talked about glyphosate (round up) in the coffee shop but now will share about fungus. This link is from A pharma company but shows a fungus caused by GMO crops - it shows over use of antibiotics and glyphosate is one of the most potent antibiotic and registered as such.

http://www.merckvetmanual.com/generaliz ... andidiasis

Explaination was discovered by dr don Hubert who studied glyphosate for more than 20 years. He also explains why cattle cannot reproduce


I forgot the link to DrHuber speaking to farmers and ranchers

https://video.search.yahoo.com/video/pl ... =ipad&tt=b

But would add that not all farmers could cut aloe Vera plants just to strip out the gel to feed their cattle to offset the damage done by GMO crops - plus the fact the farmer would need to stabilize the aloe, freeze it, and administer within four hours. And even though they are not sure if glyphosate can be detoxed from the soil, I believe there is evidence to the contrary.
0 x

Davemk
Cowhand
Cowhand
Posts: 79
Joined: Wed Mar 18, 2015 10:17 am

Re: Why not to feed GMO to cattle

Postby Davemk » Sun Nov 19, 2017 11:06 pm

You do know this guy has admitted being full of shyt?
0 x

User avatar
alisonb
GURU
GURU
Posts: 4340
Joined: Sat Jul 11, 2009 7:37 am
Location: South Africa

Re: Why not to feed GMO to cattle

Postby alisonb » Mon Nov 20, 2017 5:38 am

Let's see how long Sirloin is going to last this time...
0 x
Few is the number who think with their own minds and feel with their own hearts. Albert Einstein
Never trouble trouble till trouble troubles you!

Highpoint
Cowhand
Cowhand
Posts: 158
Joined: Wed Jul 26, 2017 10:58 pm

Re: Why not to feed GMO to cattle

Postby Highpoint » Mon Nov 20, 2017 7:29 am

Davemk wrote:You do know this guy has admitted being full of shyt?


Dr Huber has given talks about cattle but the issues with cattle are showing up in multiple children issues as well especially the one called failure to thrive.

The biggest issues effecting many farmers is crops being rejected because although they may not have sprayed glyphosate in two years the crops still pull up the product into the roots.
0 x

User avatar
ChrisB
GURU
GURU
Posts: 1123
Joined: Thu Jan 29, 2004 12:45 pm
Location: MN

Re: Why not to feed GMO to cattle

Postby ChrisB » Mon Nov 20, 2017 12:46 pm

Why would crops be rejected? If it's organic, I thought it takes 7 years to become certified? I can't get anything to show up with google.

Any links to problems with livestock would be appreciated also. Thanks.
0 x

User avatar
TexasBred
Mentor
Mentor
Posts: 28272
Joined: Wed Aug 15, 2007 1:18 pm
Location: Heart of Texas

Re: Why not to feed GMO to cattle

Postby TexasBred » Mon Nov 20, 2017 3:35 pm

ChrisB wrote:Why would crops be rejected? If it's organic, I thought it takes 7 years to become certified? I can't get anything to show up with google.

Any links to problems with livestock would be appreciated also. Thanks.

Don't think you'll find any. More harm done by feeding ingredients with naturally occurring toxins in them than glyphosate. They can be harmful if not deadly to livestock.
1 x
A dung beetle walks into a bar, looks around and says "Is this stool taken"????

Highpoint
Cowhand
Cowhand
Posts: 158
Joined: Wed Jul 26, 2017 10:58 pm

Re: Why not to feed GMO to cattle

Postby Highpoint » Mon Nov 20, 2017 7:26 pm

ChrisB wrote:Why would crops be rejected? If it's organic, I thought it takes 7 years to become certified? I can't get anything to show up with google.

Any links to problems with livestock would be appreciated also. Thanks.

In the reports from Dr Huber it was a million lbs of almonds that tested too high in glyphosate. It's mid way through his talks. They were not organic but were raised in field not sprayed the glyphosate for two years. He was pointing out that the roots of other crops absorb it out of soil for years.

Anyone can certify organic if the soil has not been sprayed for three years.

Problems with cattle are high. If you go into his report on internal fungus many ranches do not know there is a problem until too late plus cows started losing calves and then not able to have them. I believe it destroys cell surface receptors and currently their a very few scientists in glycobiology who studies agriculture. Even the one who attacks me says Monsanto used a simple sugar in creation of glyphosate.
0 x

Highpoint
Cowhand
Cowhand
Posts: 158
Joined: Wed Jul 26, 2017 10:58 pm

Re: Why not to feed GMO to cattle

Postby Highpoint » Mon Nov 20, 2017 7:42 pm

TexasBred wrote:
ChrisB wrote:Why would crops be rejected? If it's organic, I thought it takes 7 years to become certified? I can't get anything to show up with google.

Any links to problems with livestock would be appreciated also. Thanks.

Don't think you'll find any. More harm done by feeding ingredients with naturally occurring toxins in them than glyphosate. They can be harmful if not deadly to livestock.

The reason I do not agree is because when receptors are destroyed it is a roll of the dice which disease develops. In his report it also shows major reduction in nutrient uptake. Example: there are trillions of cells in a cow. if all of the cells were affected, the cow would die just like a plant.

Another reason is because other naturally occurring toxins can be detoxed if the cow gets enough glycans from their food but glyphosate process it self uses a glycan to get into the cell to destroy. Next because the DNA was altered the cows body recognizes the crops as foreign and calls in the attack cells to destroy. Dr Huber goes into in other videos the agitation caused by GMO crops and it is very understandable.
0 x

Highpoint
Cowhand
Cowhand
Posts: 158
Joined: Wed Jul 26, 2017 10:58 pm

Re: Why not to feed GMO to cattle

Postby Highpoint » Mon Nov 20, 2017 7:47 pm

ChrisB wrote:Why would crops be rejected? If it's organic, I thought it takes 7 years to become certified? I can't get anything to show up with google.

Any links to problems with livestock would be appreciated also. Thanks.


https://www.alternet.org/food/monsantos ... ts-animals

Notice most of these items affecting cattle are also affecting people.
0 x

Highpoint
Cowhand
Cowhand
Posts: 158
Joined: Wed Jul 26, 2017 10:58 pm

Re: Why not to feed GMO to cattle

Postby Highpoint » Mon Nov 20, 2017 9:22 pm

I cannot hardy wait until vets have the ability to test glycans and vitamin d in cattle. They will be considered the healthiest meat on the earth and GMO will not be a part of the equation.

Again I will make this easy. When MIT discovered that they are the communication of every cell in the body scientist took this as a way to destroy unnessesary plants but did not consider that as the product worked its way into our food it would also start causing the reduction of nutrients in animals. You see each cell as they bump into one another will communicate whether they need zinc or sulfur or whatever and if many are missing it would not matter what vitamin or mineral was give to it.
0 x

User avatar
sim.-ang.king
GURU
GURU
Posts: 3927
Joined: Tue Aug 10, 2010 10:17 pm
Location: Southern IL
Contact:

Re: Why not to feed GMO to cattle

Postby sim.-ang.king » Mon Nov 20, 2017 10:45 pm

So if cattle need more "glycans to detox" shouldn't you feed more corn?
0 x
I'm Conservative so you can be Liberal.

User avatar
Son of Butch
GURU
GURU
Posts: 3911
Joined: Mon Aug 30, 2010 6:44 pm
Location: Frost Bite Falls, Minnesota

Re: Why not to feed GMO to cattle

Postby Son of Butch » Mon Nov 20, 2017 11:08 pm

Highpoint wrote: This link is from A pharma company but shows a fungus caused by GMO crops - it shows over use of antibiotics and glyphosate is one of the most potent antibiotic and registered as such.

http://www.merckvetmanual.com/generaliz ... andidiasis

Your link to Merck shows Candidiasis is related to overuse of antibiotics and is preventable and treatable using
Copper Sulfate in the drinking water. But it shows no such connection of a fungus caused by GMO crops or to
glyphosate as you claim. How did you make the leap to that conclusion?
Were you misled to it by another or are you being a false prophet?

IF glyphosate is so deadly...
Why are 35 weeds that it was intended to kill now either glyphosate resistant or tolerant?
Since there is no documented connection of glyphosate to animal health.... IF it ever were to do anything...
Wouldn't feeding a glyphosate tolerant plant (corn) actually be more likely to create immunity rather than causation?

Dr Huber is now retired. It's been 14 years from his discovery and his predictions have not come to pass.
Wouldn't that prove him to be a false prophet?
4 x

rain dance
Cowhand
Cowhand
Posts: 32
Joined: Thu Aug 25, 2016 1:43 pm

Re: Why not to feed GMO to cattle

Postby rain dance » Tue Nov 21, 2017 7:40 am

"The biggest issues effecting many farmers is crops being rejected because although they may not have sprayed glyphosate in two years the crops still pull up the product into the roots."

Thats not how glyphosate works plants dont uptake it through the roots its a contact killer with no residual. You can spray glyphosate plant any crop and it will not show up in a tissue test. I cant say all pesticides are safe. I question the useing of products in a way that show up in high levels in food however glyphosate as a burndown is about as safe as you can get. Eleimanting all herbcides would be terrible for soil conservation in terms of erosion and in loss of fertility. Nothing is 100% safe but I would not want to go back to moldbaord plowing and degrading the soil like we would if the organic cowd got there way.

These guys have a hidden motive whatever it is political or personal profit.
0 x

Highpoint
Cowhand
Cowhand
Posts: 158
Joined: Wed Jul 26, 2017 10:58 pm

Re: Why not to feed GMO to cattle

Postby Highpoint » Tue Nov 21, 2017 7:51 am

Son of Butch wrote:
Highpoint wrote: This link is from A pharma company but shows a fungus caused by GMO crops - it shows over use of antibiotics and glyphosate is one of the most potent antibiotic and registered as such.

http://www.merckvetmanual.com/generaliz ... andidiasis

Your link to Merck shows Candidiasis is related to overuse of antibiotics and is preventable and treatable using
Copper Sulfate in the drinking water. But it shows no such connection of a fungus caused by GMO crops or to
glyphosate as you claim. How did you make the leap to that conclusion?
Were you misled to it by another or are you being a false prophet?

IF glyphosate is so deadly...
Why are 35 weeds that it was intended to kill now either glyphosate resistant or tolerant?
Since there is no documented connection of glyphosate to animal health.... IF it ever were to do anything...
Wouldn't feeding a glyphosate tolerant plant (corn) actually be more likely to create immunity rather than causation?

Dr Huber is now retired. It's been 14 years from his discovery and his predictions have not come to pass.
Wouldn't that prove him to be a false prophet?


The link to Dr Huber is within a year. He now gives training to farmers and ranchers across the USA and in other countries. I gave one link that included his reasoning behind the fungus in his talk which apparently you did not bother to watch. While other doctors like Dr Seneff goes into human health his training was as a pathologist in animal health.

Let's visit about your comment on the corn plant. First the body of man and beast have trillions of cells and as proven, the body sees GMO seeds as foreign because of its DNA change. By proven there are many research tests online that show GMO crops can cause as much as 17 percent loss of oxygen due to inflammation and have been causing asthma in athletes. I say athletes because this was the research but also inflammation is what is now shown to cause the high rate of heart disease as well. Second because it takes glyphosate which is a potent antibiotic to release the seed to grow, (GMO seed DNA have been spliced with bacteria). Every time your animal eats GMO crops they are getting high amounts of this antibiotic which according to men brave enough to come forward, starts an over growth of fungus. No in my opinion GMO corn is one of the most unhealthy fake foods on the market and I would watch for grain bins to start losing crops since they are now allowing higher uses of glyphosate on crops.

Also your copper sulfate may help get the calf to market but within a few years your cows won't produce and in fact mastitis is connected with the fungus brought on by over use of antibiotics. Dairymen do not make a habit of pumping their cows with antibiotics so where do you think the antibiotics are coming from.

Mark my words as I believe beef will be the nations saving grace - beef that is raised without GMO crops or cows grazing on crops without glyphosate in the soil. You see with trillions of cells, it takes time for even glyphosate to get into their cells and reduce the ability to absorb nutrients. Also in my study of pasture grasses so far, they have high levels of nutrients and if the soil brix level is high enough, high levels of glycans which allows regeneration.
0 x


Return to “Health & Nutrition”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: True Grit Farms and 11 guests