Massage Therapy

Cattle problems.
Aaron
GURU
GURU

Re: Massage Therapy

Postby Aaron » Fri Jan 05, 2018 8:26 pm

I'm a big believer in getting rid of little problems before they cost me big money.

Probably why I don't have a wife and kids.
1 x
Nothin' prettier than a red Ford truck, a Massey Ferguson tractor and a red-n-white Hereford sittin' on the farm.

TCRanch
GURU
GURU

Postby TCRanch » Sat Jan 06, 2018 7:09 am

I read a study a while back where some dairies have massage therapist work on the cows and they produced more milk. Have no idea if it was a "scientific study". Most of my girls will immediately drop their head/neck in a passive/submissive position when I rub & scratch down their neck & on their shoulders. They love it!
0 x

Bright Raven
GURU
GURU

Postby Bright Raven » Sat Jan 06, 2018 7:34 am

TCRanch wrote:I read a study a while back where some dairies have massage therapist work on the cows and they produced more milk. Have no idea if it was a "scientific study". Most of my girls will immediately drop their head/neck in a passive/submissive position when I rub & scratch down their neck & on their shoulders. They love it!

Mine respond the same way. It is hilarious how some will wave their head side to side and stick out their tongue and move their lips like they are pantomiming.
0 x

TCRanch
GURU
GURU

Postby TCRanch » Sat Jan 06, 2018 8:17 am

Bright Raven wrote:
TCRanch wrote:I read a study a while back where some dairies have massage therapist work on the cows and they produced more milk. Have no idea if it was a "scientific study". Most of my girls will immediately drop their head/neck in a passive/submissive position when I rub & scratch down their neck & on their shoulders. They love it!

Mine respond the same way. It is hilarious how some will wave their head side to side and stick out their tongue and move their lips like they are pantomiming.

Bustin' out in their best rendition of Stevie Wonder!
2 x

Randi
Trail Boss
Trail Boss

Postby Randi » Sat Jan 06, 2018 9:50 am

Aaron wrote:I'm a big believer in getting rid of little problems before they cost me big money.

Well, we are too, for the most part. Let's just call this an experiment. If she goes on to have a happy productive life, it will be money well spent, and I'll do it again. If she comes upmlame again, well, live and learn, and she'll go to town.
0 x

ALACOWMAN
Mentor
Mentor

Postby ALACOWMAN » Sat Jan 06, 2018 1:32 pm

Randi wrote:
Aaron wrote:I'm a big believer in getting rid of little problems before they cost me big money.

Well, we are too, for the most part. Let's just call this an experiment. If she goes on to have a happy productive life, it will be money well spent, and I'll do it again. If she comes upmlame again, well, live and learn, and she'll go to town.
I got faith in your ability as a cow woman...
1 x
Santa Claus, the ultimate Yankee....

Return to “Health & Nutrition”