Mentor
Mentor

Re: Best way to load wild cattle

Post by TennesseeTuxedo » Wed Jul 08, 2020 6:14 am

farmerjan wrote:
Tue Jul 07, 2020 7:09 pm
Redgully wrote:
Fri Jul 03, 2020 10:50 pm
The bull i shot was a bit like this one.....ok slight exageration but not far off! He tasted terrible too!

Warning this video is graphic, most of you would know it.
Horrible to put any horse through the possibility of getting gored like that. Knowing that bull was a killer. Can well understand people refusing to go into a ring with him. Sorry, but my opinion is that he should have been shot on the second time in the ring and going after another horse like he did. I will give him a pass the first time...scared accounts for something... but not after the second. He was pure hatred towards horses.
I pretty sure he wasn’t fond of the riders either.

Making Cattle Today Great Again!
Sometimes you do have to throw out the babies with the bath water.

greggy
GURU
GURU

Re: Best way to load wild cattle

Post by greggy » Wed Jul 08, 2020 6:35 am

That bull should have been given 5 star luxury and retirement with grace, what would anyone expect being tormented like that, the only real problem the bovine has is not being able to recognize the true enemy, which are the nongs on the horses, hope he got a few of them in his time.....

Any animal tormented like that for who knows how long, well, they would be weird if not turned nasty.

Can't say I feel any sorrow for anyone hurt if running the gauntlet like that, or rodeo etc, it is like crying foul if you get hurt in motor sport, only the dumbest of dumb do not know the risks, and even then, that would prob be a bit rich and a stretch....and yeah, that and stabbing bulls is not sport. It is caveman type stuff.