Page 4 of 6

Re: How to post a picture... Easy as 1-2-3-4-5!

Posted: Sun Nov 02, 2008 12:22 pm
by M Gravlee
There has been no change at ranchers.net that I am aware of.

You have to Register and log in before you can upload. Your ranchers.net forum login should work or you can register directly in the Photo Gallery there. Cattletoday.com logins won't work.

If it says Uploading Image but nothing appears, your image is too large, either in file size or dimensions or both. It will take large images but giant images.

Re: How to post a picture... Easy as 1-2-3-4-5!

Posted: Sun Feb 01, 2009 3:59 pm
by TB-Herefords
I have been trying to post photos all day. It says I was successful but the photos dont show up on my gallerie. How come?

Re: How to post a picture... Easy as 1-2-3-4-5!

Posted: Sun Feb 01, 2009 4:02 pm
by TB-Herefords
Never mind Images to big :roll: :clap: :banana:

Re: How to post a picture... Easy as 1-2-3-4-5!

Posted: Sun Feb 15, 2009 11:11 pm
by Stocker Steve
M Gravlee wrote:
If it says Uploading Image but nothing appears, your image is too large, either in file size or dimensions or both. It will take large images but giant images.


I am uploading 2560x1920, 2.2 MB, pictures but nothing appears.

Is this too large?

Re: How to post a picture... Easy as 1-2-3-4-5!

Posted: Mon Feb 16, 2009 1:18 am
by dun
Stocker Steve wrote:
M Gravlee wrote:
If it says Uploading Image but nothing appears, your image is too large, either in file size or dimensions or both. It will take large images but giant images.


I am uploading 2560x1920, 2.2 MB, pictures but nothing appears.

Is this too large?

yes

Re: How to post a picture... Easy as 1-2-3-4-5!

Posted: Thu Feb 26, 2009 12:37 pm
by mobgrazer
I need some help… This pic is 402 x 303 and is 26.9 KB.
http://www.ranchers.net/photopost/uploa ... railer.JPG

When I try to post it I get this message…
It was not possible to determine the dimensions of the image.

I would not think it’s to big and being a jpg I would think it would work…

Re: How to post a picture... Easy as 1-2-3-4-5!

Posted: Thu Feb 26, 2009 1:12 pm
by 1982vett
trailer.jpg

Here ya go. Must be having server problems at the moment. Couldn't get it to load from rancher net either but was able to post using "upload attachment".

Re: How to post a picture... Easy as 1-2-3-4-5!

Posted: Thu Feb 26, 2009 1:37 pm
by mobgrazer
I was flowing the directions on the thread. It says nothing about using the “upload attachment”. :clap:

LOL thank you 1982vett

Re: How to post a picture... Easy as 1-2-3-4-5!

Posted: Thu Feb 26, 2009 1:43 pm
by 1982vett
mobgrazer wrote:I was flowing the directions on the thread. It says nothing about using the “upload attachment”. :clap:

LOL thank you 1982vett


I just ran across where you were trying to post it. I'll move it over their. Best I can tell by the path it never made it to ranchers net. At least I couldn't find it. I temporarly put it up but couldn't get it loaded into the post.

The "upload attachment" tab is directly below the save, preview, submit buttons in the window where you write your post.

Re: How to post a picture... Easy as 1-2-3-4-5!

Posted: Thu Feb 26, 2009 1:54 pm
by mobgrazer
I see the upload attachment now. I just wanted to know what I was doing wrong.

Re: How to post a picture... Easy as 1-2-3-4-5!

Posted: Thu Feb 26, 2009 3:22 pm
by 1982vett
Finally figured it out Mobgrazer. Your link to the picture (http://www.ranchers.net/photopost/uploa ... railer.JPG) wasn't inside the [IMG][IMG] brackets.

Re: How to post a picture... Easy as 1-2-3-4-5!

Posted: Fri Feb 27, 2009 11:04 am
by Horseless
I am having problems with the image size also? It looks like the small thumbnail will go, but not a bigger size? I thought it was suppose to size it correctly for me. So how do I change the size to post it?

Re: How to post a picture... Easy as 1-2-3-4-5!

Posted: Fri Feb 27, 2009 1:53 pm
by 1982vett
:idea:

Re: posting a picture easy as 1,2,3 strikes your out

Posted: Sun Jul 19, 2009 7:37 pm
by CCFARMS
birdog wrote:I don't know what I'm doing wrong. I have clicked on upload photo, clicked on browse, found the pictures clicked on picture file.jpeg. Clicked on upload/submit. After a few minutes it says they were processed but I can't find them. What am I doing wrong. Seems pretty straight forward but doesn't work for me. Any help please. Thanks


I haven't been able either but from what i have gotten is the pics are to large. I haven't figured out how to re size them on my computer. When I e-mail it, it gives me the option to re size just haven't figured out how to do it with my pic program.

Re: posting a picture easy as 1,2,3 strikes your out

Posted: Sun Jul 19, 2009 7:50 pm
by dun
CCFARMS wrote:
birdog wrote:I don't know what I'm doing wrong. I have clicked on upload photo, clicked on browse, found the pictures clicked on picture file.jpeg. Clicked on upload/submit. After a few minutes it says they were processed but I can't find them. What am I doing wrong. Seems pretty straight forward but doesn't work for me. Any help please. Thanks


I haven't been able either but from what i have gotten is the pics are to large. I haven't figured out how to re size them on my computer. When I e-mail it, it gives me the option to re size just haven't figured out how to do it with my pic program.


Email them to yourself and downsize them then