Chronic Wasting Disease CWD roundup

Discuss the things that affect the cattle industry.
Ol' 243
Rancher
Rancher

Re: Chronic Wasting Disease CWD roundup

Postby Ol' 243 » Wed May 11, 2016 11:20 am

Flounder, you ever done any research on contrails . . . . . . . . . . .I think they are spaying CWD when the big airplanes fly over. :D
0 x

hopalong
Rancher
Rancher

Postby hopalong » Wed May 11, 2016 1:24 pm

soooo that explains his condition :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
0 x
not sure what goes here

hopalong
Rancher
Rancher

Postby hopalong » Wed May 11, 2016 1:28 pm

so you say Terry, just your word no proof or you would produce it, and stop flopping your jaws!! is thgis another one of your claims that you are a dr?????
0 x
not sure what goes here

flounder
Rancher
Rancher

Postby flounder » Wed May 11, 2016 3:33 pm

hopalong wrote:Re: Chronic Wasting Disease CWD roundup

Quote hopalong

Post by hopalong » Thu May 05, 2016 7:32 am

The sky is falling,,,, The sky is falling<<<
Terry did they ever really determine why you mother died other than embarrassment about you ????

Quote hopalong

Post by hopalong » Fri May 06, 2016 3:35 pm

NAH tss she died because she was disappointed in her high school drop son who pretends he is a DR... Embarrassed because she had to explain to her friends what a loser he was!!!!

Quote hopalong

Post by hopalong » Tue May 10, 2016 12:27 pm

and where in all that BULL CRAP you post show what your mother died from,,,, all we have is your word is worth CRAP

Quote hopalong

Post by hopalong » Wed May 11, 2016 9:29 am

So you have NO proof eh TERRY?? just your normal BULLshite

Quote hopalong

Post by hopalong » Wed May 11, 2016 12:28 pm

so you say Terry, just your word no proof or you would produce it, and stop flopping your jaws!! is thgis another one of your claims that you are a dr?????

Quote hopalong

Post by hopalong » Wed May 11, 2016 12:24 pm

soooo that explains his condition :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

are you stupid, or what hopalong ???

DIVISION OF NEUROPATHOLOGY University of Texas Medical Branch 114 McCullough Bldg. Galveston, Texas 77555-0785

FAX COVER SHEET

DATE: 4-23-98

TO: Mr. Terry Singeltary @ -------

FAX: (409) xxxxxxxPHONE: (409) xxxxxxx

Number of Pages (including cover sheet):

*CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE*

This document accompanying this transmission contains confidential information belonging to the sender that is legally privileged. This information is intended only for the use of the individual or entry names above. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any disclosure, copying distribution, or the taking of any action in reliances on the contents of this telefaxed information is strictly prohibited. If you received this telefax in error, please notify us by telephone immediately to arrange for return of the original documents. -------------------------- Patient Account: xxxxxxxxxxx Med. Rec. No.: xxxxxxxxxx Patient Name: Age: 63 YRS DOB: 10/17/34 Sex: F Admitting Race: C

Attending Dr.: Date / Time Admitted : 12/14/97 1228 Copies to:

UTMB University of Texas Medical Branch Galveston, Texas 77555-0543 (409) 772-1238 Fax (409) xxxxxxx

Pathology Report

FINAL AUTOPSY DIAGNOSIS Autopsy' Office (409)xxxxxxxxx

Autopsy NO.: xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

AUTOPSY INFORMATION: Occupation: Unknown Birthplace: Unknown Residence: xxxxxxxxxxxxx Date/Time of Death: 12/14/97 13:30 Date/Time of Autopsy: 12/15/97 15:00 Pathologist/Resident: Pencil/Fernandez Service: Private Restriction: Brain only

FINAL AUTOPSY DIAGNOSIS

I. Brain: Creutzfeldt-Jakob disease, Heidenhain variant.

snip...

We are in receipt of the slides you sent on Mrs. xxxxxxxxxxxxxx (your #: xxxxxxxxxxxxxx).

Best personal regards, Pierluigi Gambetti, M.D.

PG:sb

Division of Neuropathology Pierluigi Gambetti, M.D., Director ----------------------------------- CASE WESTERN RESERVE UNIVERSITY

March 30, 1998

Dr. Gerald A, Campbell The University of Texas Medical Branch at Galveston Division of Neuropathology Department of Pathology Galveston, Texas

Dear Dr Campbell,

We performed Western immunoblot analysis on the frozen tissue from your case xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx). The Immunoblot reveals the presence of protease-resistant prion protein (PrPres) confirming the diagnosis of prion disease. The immunoblot pattern of PrPres is consistent with the diagnosis of Creutzfeldt-Jakob disease.

Thank you for referring to us this interesting case.

Sincerely,

Piero Parchi, M.D.

Pierluigi Gambetti, M.D.

PP:sb

Division of Neuropathology Pierluigi Gambetti, M.D., Director Case Western Reserve University

This Autopsy report is for the use of anyone, who is trying to understand this hideous disease CJD. I hope it can be beneficial for some in researching human TSE. Please remember, this was my Mom, and to use this with great respect.

thank you, kind regards,

Terry S. Singeltary Sr., Bacliff, Texas USA

p.s. hopalong, kma :deadhorse:
0 x

hopalong
Rancher
Rancher

Postby hopalong » Thu May 12, 2016 11:07 am

don't really see any proof that was your mom...... You fabricate crap all the time!!!!!
never mind cant expect anything real from a guy who claims to be DOCTOR !!!!!! that's ok Terry the wanna be

and you can kiss my :deadhorse:
0 x
not sure what goes here

hopalong
Rancher
Rancher

Postby hopalong » Thu May 12, 2016 1:30 pm

Terry your linkdIen shows you as a layperson!!!!! yet you try to come off an expert!!! who do we believe????
0 x
not sure what goes here

Return to “NCBA, R-CALF, COOL, USDA (No Politics!)”