Poll - 'Wheels'

Submit your photo today! You can be the next winner.

Poll - 'Wheels'

Poll ended at Sat Apr 01, 2017 1:38 am

2%
19%
31%
2%
2%
12%
17%
2%
12%

Total votes: 42

greybeard
Mentor
Mentor

Re: Poll - 'Wheels'

Postby greybeard » Wed Mar 29, 2017 12:32 pm

We do Alan. I got mine with my Ol Paint sawhorse entry.
:lol: :lol:
0 x
"For evil to flourish, all that is required is for good men to do nothing" Burke

It ain't easy being a used cow salesman.

Alan
GURU
GURU

Postby Alan » Wed Mar 29, 2017 12:39 pm

greybeard wrote:We do Alan. I got mine with my Ol Paint sawhorse entry.
:lol: :lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol: I would be lying to you if I said I hadn't thought about that sawhorse I wondering if I should bring it up...... my horse still hasn't got over that loss. :lol: :lol: :lol:
0 x
I'm not afraid of hard work, I can lay down next to it and fall asleep without a problem.

callmefence
GURU
GURU

Postby callmefence » Wed Mar 29, 2017 1:07 pm

cattlecreek wrote:Well then I want to disqualify myself. When I entered my photo (Amish)I was going off Alisonb March 2nd post announcing the wheels contest. No rules were stated on the page. My world doesn't evolve around this website and was unaware that a photo couldn't be enhanced. My Gosh, some of you on here acted like there were thousands of dollars on the line or that I was suspected of doping and riding in the Tour de France! So chill out crybabies, you will survive this... It's just a little CT photo contest

They were just pointing out the facts.
I ain't seen nobody crying but you...
Cool picture though.
0 x
IF IT AIN'T TIGHT IT AIN'T RIGHT...

You can all go to he// . I'll go to Texas.
David Crockett

TexasBred
Mentor
Mentor

Postby TexasBred » Wed Mar 29, 2017 2:13 pm

cattlecreek wrote:Well then I want to disqualify myself. When I entered my photo (Amish)I was going off Alisonb March 2nd post announcing the wheels contest. No rules were stated on the page. My world doesn't evolve around this website and was unaware that a photo couldn't be enhanced. My Gosh, some of you on here acted like there were thousands of dollars on the line or that I was suspected of doping and riding in the Tour de France! So chill out crybabies, you will survive this... It's just a little CT photo contest

Suck it up snowflake. Maybe you read the rules, maybe you didn't. Either way you ignored them (much like the Tour de France riders). :cry2: :cry2: :cry2: :cry2:
0 x
A dung beetle walks into a bar, looks around and says "Is this stool taken"????

ga.prime
GURU
GURU

Postby ga.prime » Wed Mar 29, 2017 5:40 pm

A simple mistake, 100 years from now it'll all be forgotten.
0 x
where'd it come from, how'd it get there?

cattlecreek
Beginner
Beginner

Postby cattlecreek » Wed Mar 29, 2017 7:05 pm

TexasBred wrote:

Suck it up snowflake. Maybe you read the rules, maybe you didn't. Either way you ignored them (much like the Tour de France riders). :cry2: :cry2: :cry2: :cry2:

Are you still running that redneck mouth of yours. You attacked my photo when I put it up and you're still running that mouth. I guess that's what insecure people like you do. Get over it buttercup. Maybe one day we can all be as big and bad as you. If you're a good boy, maybe for Christmas, you can get that special lens and filters too. Not need to respond with a redneck statement, I'm done with this thread. :secret:
0 x

ez14.
Trail Boss
Trail Boss

Postby ez14. » Wed Mar 29, 2017 8:29 pm

cattlecreek wrote:
TexasBred wrote:

Are you still running that redneck mouth of yours. You attacked my photo when I put it up and you're still running that mouth. I guess that's what insecure people like you do. Get over it buttercup. Maybe one day we can all be as big and bad as you. If you're a good boy, maybe for Christmas, you can get that special lens and filters too. Not need to respond with a redneck statement, I'm done with this thread. :secret:

:roll:
0 x

ohiosteve
GURU
GURU

Postby ohiosteve » Wed Mar 29, 2017 11:01 pm

I thought the Amish buggy picture was pretty cool. I wish I would have entered this one;
0 x
The truest of warriors is often overlooked.

ohiosteve
GURU
GURU

Postby ohiosteve » Wed Mar 29, 2017 11:14 pm

I took this one this morning while I was stuck in traffic. True story.
0 x
The truest of warriors is often overlooked.

Kell-inKY
Rancher
Rancher

Postby Kell-inKY » Thu Mar 30, 2017 8:52 am

0 x

TexasBred
Mentor
Mentor

Postby TexasBred » Thu Mar 30, 2017 10:07 am

cattlecreek wrote:
TexasBred wrote:

Wow, such a loser. Only camera I have is on my phone and I seldom use it. I do enjoy viewing pretty pics and yours was very pretty. But it was enhanced. End of story. If you're upset it's your own fault. Some folks do learn to read rules before playing the game. Apparently you think you're above them. And yes I'm proud to be called a redneck snowflake. ;-)
0 x
A dung beetle walks into a bar, looks around and says "Is this stool taken"????

Return to “Photo Contest”