Burgas Recipe

Post your favorite recipes or get help with a cooking problem here.
Farm Fence Solutions
Rancher
Rancher

Re: Burgas Recipe

Postby Farm Fence Solutions » Fri May 05, 2017 5:18 pm

Bright Raven wrote:
Farm Fence Solutions wrote:My girls with American Pharoah a couple weeks before he completed the triple crown. They were both more excited about that than any of the famous people they've met, and I can't say I blame em!

Good picture. I need to start getting my Derby face on. It is my favorite sporting event to watch.

Long story short.....girl down the road takes off to chase a dream.....trains a few winners.....Bob Baffert calls......gets to exercise some of the good ones.....then gets to exercise the best ones.....etc. She's ponying one of the Derby horses this year....Keep an eye out for a tall, pretty blonde that can ride the hide off of one.
0 x
"Opportunity is missed by most people because it is dressed in overalls and looks like work." Thomas Edison

Bright Raven
GURU
GURU

Postby Bright Raven » Fri May 05, 2017 5:28 pm

Farm Fence Solutions wrote:
Bright Raven wrote:
Farm Fence Solutions wrote:My girls with American Pharoah a couple weeks before he completed the triple crown. They were both more excited about that than any of the famous people they've met, and I can't say I blame em!

Good picture. I need to start getting my Derby face on. It is my favorite sporting event to watch.

Long story short.....girl down the road takes off to chase a dream.....trains a few winners.....Bob Baffert calls......gets to exercise some of the good ones.....then gets to exercise the best ones.....etc. She's ponying one of the Derby horses this year....Keep an eye out for a tall, pretty blonde that can ride the hide off of one.

Will do.
0 x

Clodhopper
Trail Boss
Trail Boss

Postby Clodhopper » Fri May 05, 2017 9:30 pm

Bright Raven wrote:
Farm Fence Solutions wrote:First thing you need is a dead lamb......or the phone number for Moonlite BBQ in Owensboro.

That town is obsessed with BBQ.

My aunt lives in Owensboro. She says most locals prefer Old Hickory. Never been there, but I do love the mutton at Moonlite!
0 x

Jogeephus
Mentor
Mentor

Postby Jogeephus » Fri May 05, 2017 9:53 pm

That's fantastic! Judging from the smiles I doubt they will ever forget that.
0 x
Experience - the ability to instantly recognize a mistake when you make it again.

Farm Fence Solutions
Rancher
Rancher

Postby Farm Fence Solutions » Sat May 06, 2017 7:36 am

Clodhopper wrote:
Bright Raven wrote:
Farm Fence Solutions wrote:First thing you need is a dead lamb......or the phone number for Moonlite BBQ in Owensboro.

That town is obsessed with BBQ.

My aunt lives in Owensboro. She says most locals prefer Old Hickory. Never been there, but I do love the mutton at Moonlite!

This is one of the reasons that BBQ (food in general, really) is so hard on my beltline. It all tastes so dang good! I'll agree with the locals......for the most part. Old Hickory wins with the exception of Moonlite's Burgoo. :nod:
0 x
"Opportunity is missed by most people because it is dressed in overalls and looks like work." Thomas Edison

Jogeephus
Mentor
Mentor

Postby Jogeephus » Sat May 06, 2017 8:46 am

I believe BBQ is also the key to world peace. If everyone in the world would enjoy BBQ I don't think they'd be near the strife in the world.
0 x
Experience - the ability to instantly recognize a mistake when you make it again.

Farm Fence Solutions
Rancher
Rancher

Postby Farm Fence Solutions » Sat May 06, 2017 12:51 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9tdyG_tDI-k

Yes, BBQ could cure everything.

BTW, she's ponying the 10 horse....Gunnevera.
0 x

Return to “Recipes and Cooking”