Let us know who you are.
Bar39
Beginner
Beginner

Hi Desiree I am new here

Postby Bar39 » Mon Jun 12, 2017 8:35 pm

Hello everyone
I am new to this site
I am trying to sell some bulls for my In-laws Ill be honest I have no idea what I am doing
we have Black Angus Bulls 4 out of 5 are SMR/CCC First option
I am just looking to see if anyone knows where or how would be my best option or place to get them sold ... we are located east of Denver Co .
0 x

Son of Butch
GURU
GURU

Re: Hi Desiree I am new here

Postby Son of Butch » Tue Jun 13, 2017 1:53 pm

Given All of the in depth details... I believe there is a sale barn near Fort Collins you could contact for more information. A sale barn will definitely get them sold and the check will be good.
0 x

TennesseeTuxedo
Mentor
Mentor

Postby TennesseeTuxedo » Tue Jun 13, 2017 1:59 pm

Son of Butch wrote:Given All of the in depth details... I believe there is a sale barn near Fort Collins you could contact for more information. A sale barn will definitely get them sold and the check will be good.

By good you mean it will clear your account not that it will be good as in generous.
0 x
Time for a snappy new signature.

Rafter S
GURU
GURU

Postby Rafter S » Tue Jun 13, 2017 2:05 pm

I don't know anything about selling registered stock, but is that something a breed association would help with?
0 x
"I spent half my money on wine, women, and song.....and like a fool I squandered the rest." - Benny Hill

HDRider
GURU
GURU

Postby HDRider » Tue Jun 13, 2017 2:21 pm

Call your local Cattlemen's Association and ask them to find someone to act as your agent. You will need to pay them a commission, maybe 10 to 15%. Let them handle it for you. Have all your paperwork handy so they can read it over.
0 x
bball wrote: "The juice wasn't worth the squeeze."
Dun said, "You gotta be flexible. Do whatever you have to do for the best results within your limitations."

Son of Butch
GURU
GURU

Postby Son of Butch » Tue Jun 13, 2017 6:00 pm

Rafter S wrote:I don't know anything about selling registered stock, but is that something a breed association would help with?

What makes you think they are registered... because she capitalized Black Angus?
0 x

Rafter S
GURU
GURU

Postby Rafter S » Tue Jun 13, 2017 10:01 pm

Son of Butch wrote:
Rafter S wrote:I don't know anything about selling registered stock, but is that something a breed association would help with?

What makes you think they are registered... because she capitalized Black Angus?

I just assumed. I'll freely admit it might not have been a valid assumption.
0 x
"I spent half my money on wine, women, and song.....and like a fool I squandered the rest." - Benny Hill

Son of Butch
GURU
GURU

Postby Son of Butch » Tue Jun 13, 2017 10:56 pm

Rafter S wrote:
Son of Butch wrote:

I just assumed. I'll freely admit it might not have been a valid assumption.

My assumption is she's in the midst of a divorce and seeking quick turnover of in-laws cattle while they are on vacation. :)
0 x

Return to “Hi! I'm new here.”