Rodman to the rescue............

Anything that doesn't fit in the other boards.
callmefence
GURU
GURU

Re: Rodman to the rescue............

Postby callmefence » Tue Jun 13, 2017 3:37 pm

greybeard wrote:So do I, but then too, I always feel that way Bigfoot.
FatKim can easily be distracted by nothing more than a double cheeseburger and a strawberry malt and we can shove those in front of him from now till the end of time without even trying........

I read it's some kinda Swiss cheese he's addicted to. Has it imported by the ton.
Stays plugged up like sky leaving the cracker barrel.
As far as dealing with him. I see it as a eat the alligator before the alligator eats you kinda deal.
0 x
The more I work the luckier I get...TexasBred

You can all go to he// . I'll go to Texas.
David Crockett

Bright Raven
GURU
GURU

Postby Bright Raven » Tue Jun 13, 2017 3:45 pm

dun wrote:Couldn;t do much worse then the "diplomats" that have been trying.

I agree. The fundamental component of diplomacy employed by the United States is a box car full of US currency. Then, our President stating that we achieved most of our objectives. Crap, Donald Duck could do that!!
0 x

skyhightree1
Mentor
Mentor

Postby skyhightree1 » Tue Jun 13, 2017 4:06 pm

callmefence wrote:Stays plugged up like sky leaving the cracker barrel.

:lol:
0 x
Oh Great Spirit, who made all races,look kindly upon the whole human family and take away the arrogance and hatred which separates us from our brothers.

Jogeephus
Mentor
Mentor

Postby Jogeephus » Tue Jun 13, 2017 7:57 pm

Why worry about North Korea? Bill Clinton fixed it for us.

WASHINGTON DC, Oct. 18, 1994— President Clinton approved a plan today to arrange more than $4 billion in energy aid to North Korea during the next decade in return for a commitment from the country's hard-line Communist leadership to freeze and gradually dismantle its nuclear weapons development program.

And keep in mind Obama did something similar with Iran so we should all be safe.
0 x
Experience - the ability to instantly recognize a mistake when you make it again.

Bright Raven
GURU
GURU

Postby Bright Raven » Tue Jun 13, 2017 8:20 pm

Jogeephus wrote:Why worry about North Korea? Bill Clinton fixed it for us.

WASHINGTON DC, Oct. 18, 1994— President Clinton approved a plan today to arrange more than $4 billion in energy aid to North Korea during the next decade in return for a commitment from the country's hard-line Communist leadership to freeze and gradually dismantle its nuclear weapons development program.

And keep in mind Obama did something similar with Iran so we should all be safe.

Joe: in the interest of balanced reporting, US diplomacy in Democrat and Republican administrations, is based on the practice of BRIBERY.

Remember Arms for Hostages? The Iran-Contra Affair.

In 1985, while Iran and Iraq were at war, Iran made a secret request to buy weapons from the United States. McFarlane sought Reagan's approval, in spite of the embargo against selling arms to Iran. McFarlane explained that the sale of arms would not only improve U.S. relations with Iran, but might in turn lead to improved relations with Lebanon, increasing U.S. influence in the troubled Middle East. Reagan was driven by a different obsession. He had become frustrated at his inability to secure the release of the seven American hostages being held by Iranian terrorists in Lebanon. As president, Reagan felt that "he had the duty to bring those Americans home," and he convinced himself that he was not negotiating with terrorists. While shipping arms to Iran violated the embargo, dealing with terrorists violated Reagan's campaign promise never to do so. Reagan had always been admired for his honesty.
0 x

True Grit Farms
GURU
GURU

Postby True Grit Farms » Tue Jun 13, 2017 8:38 pm

Bright Raven wrote:

Joe: in the interest of balanced reporting, US diplomacy in Democrat and Republican administrations, is based on the practice of BRIBERY.

In 1985, while Iran and Iraq were at war, Iran made a secret request to buy weapons from the United States. McFarlane sought Reagan's approval, in spite of the embargo against selling arms to Iran. McFarlane explained that the sale of arms would not only improve U.S. relations with Iran, but might in turn lead to improved relations with Lebanon, increasing U.S. influence in the troubled Middle East. Reagan was driven by a different obsession. He had become frustrated at his inability to secure the release of the seven American hostages being held by Iranian terrorists in Lebanon. As president, Reagan felt that "he had the duty to bring those Americans home," and he convinced himself that he was not negotiating with terrorists. While shipping arms to Iran violated the embargo, dealing with terrorists violated Reagan's campaign promise never to do so. Reagan had always been admired for his honesty.

I bet we get more bang for or bucks with this POTUS.
0 x
If we'd of know this we'd of picked our own cotton.

Bright Raven
GURU
GURU

Postby Bright Raven » Tue Jun 13, 2017 8:40 pm

True Grit Farms wrote:
Bright Raven wrote:

I bet we get more bang for or bucks with this POTUS.

One can only hope so. He has made some very bold moves so far. Buying your allies sticks in my craw.
0 x

Son of Butch
GURU
GURU

Postby Son of Butch » Tue Jun 13, 2017 11:08 pm

Bright Raven wrote:

I agree. The fundamental component of diplomacy employed by the United States is a box car full of US currency.
Then, our President stating that we achieved most of our objectives. Crap, Scrooge McDuck could do that!!

Fixed it for you Raven.
Donald Duck is too poor all he can do is put it on his 'bill'. :cboy:
0 x

Bright Raven
GURU
GURU

Postby Bright Raven » Wed Jun 14, 2017 5:23 am

Son of Butch wrote:
Bright Raven wrote:

I agree. The fundamental component of diplomacy employed by the United States is a box car full of US currency.
Then, our President stating that we achieved most of our objectives. Crap, Scrooge McDuck could do that!!

Fixed it for you Raven.
Donald Duck is too poor all he can do is put it on his 'bill'. :cboy:

Thanks. When you think about it, we borrow money from China in order to BRIBE the renegade countries we are conducting diplomacy with so they can go back to China and buy weapons and munitions to engage us in conflicts. It gets confusing!
0 x

tja477t
Cowhand
Cowhand

Postby tja477t » Wed Jun 14, 2017 12:44 pm

i didnt think we were even allowed to travel to North Korea. Is Rodman getting some kind of special diplomacy pass from somebody?
0 x

Return to “Every Thing Else Board”