Tattler lids

Post your favorite recipes or get help with a cooking problem here.
TexasBred
Mentor
Mentor

Re: Tattler lids

Postby TexasBred » Tue Aug 15, 2017 4:51 pm

Ol' 243 wrote:
TennesseeTuxedo wrote:Dang it Craig, I was really curious as to how much longer she'd go on talking to herself.

Can you imagine being there in real life? :lol:

You'll never get invited. Just continue to kick back in Sillyville. You must be the mayor.
0 x
A dung beetle walks into a bar, looks around and says "Is this stool taken"????

slick4591
GURU
GURU

Postby slick4591 » Tue Aug 15, 2017 5:16 pm

Jo, You may already know this but Harvest Right makes a smaller model for home use and they are on sale now. Some friends had FD fruit at their dairy week before last and she let me eat a piece of peach. Without re-hydrating it was like eating a peach flavored piece of Styrofoam. :lol:
0 x
"If the mountain were smooth you couldn't climb it." ~ unknown

Jogeephus
Mentor
Mentor

Postby Jogeephus » Tue Aug 15, 2017 6:30 pm

slick4591 wrote:Jo, You may already know this but Harvest Right makes a smaller model for home use and they are on sale now. Some friends had FD fruit at their dairy week before last and she let me eat a piece of peach. Without re-hydrating it was like eating a peach flavored piece of Styrofoam. :lol:

That's what my friend has and she swears by it. Price has me straddling the fence but if it puts up squash like I''m told I might buy one which is probably the reason I haven't taken her up on the offer to try her DH squash.
0 x
Experience - the ability to instantly recognize a mistake when you make it again.

cowgirl8
GURU
GURU

Postby cowgirl8 » Tue Aug 15, 2017 7:21 pm

Jogeephus wrote:
slick4591 wrote:Jo, You may already know this but Harvest Right makes a smaller model for home use and they are on sale now. Some friends had FD fruit at their dairy week before last and she let me eat a piece of peach. Without re-hydrating it was like eating a peach flavored piece of Styrofoam. :lol:

That's what my friend has and she swears by it. Price has me straddling the fence but if it puts up squash like I''m told I might buy one which is probably the reason I haven't taken her up on the offer to try her DH squash.

I love yellow squash. I quit planting it because the squash bugs just grossed the heck out of me. But I planted some this year and it was a great squash year. I did not see a single bug. We ate squash, my inlaws ate squash, my mom ate squash, my sister ate squash, all my kids ate squash and my chickens......ate squash...And with this rain, the plants have revived, we'll have squash till frost I bet...
0 x
For those who understand, need no explanation, ....for those who don't, none will do

Ol' 243
Rancher
Rancher

Postby Ol' 243 » Tue Aug 15, 2017 7:27 pm

TexasBred wrote:
Ol' 243 wrote:
TennesseeTuxedo wrote:Dang it Craig, I was really curious as to how much longer she'd go on talking to herself.

Can you imagine being there in real life? :lol:

You'll never get invited. Just continue to kick back in Sillyville. You must be the mayor.

Yea, ok.
0 x

Return to “Recipes and Cooking”