The place to start if you are new!
callmefence
GURU
GURU

Re: Hiring out clearing / grading cost per acre

Postby callmefence » Sat Aug 26, 2017 9:27 pm

5S Cattle wrote:
callmefence wrote:
5S Cattle wrote:Klein hay will kill horses. Not sure it will if they just eat the plant. So if you have horses, that's something to look into

It kills em slow, takes upwards of 20 year's ;-)

Weird, always heard that. Obviously never tried it. Well there went my master plan to get rid of a couple that ain't pullin their weight :lol:

In all fairness it is noted in many articles not to feed it to horses. Sheep or goats either. Yet it is done regularly . Same thing with hay grazer. My horses are grazing in right now. So while I've never seen a problem and know of no one who has. You do bring up a valid question.
:welcome: :tiphat:
0 x
IF IT AIN'T TIGHT IT AIN'T RIGHT...

You can all go to he// . I'll go to Texas.
David Crockett

5S Cattle
Cowhand
Cowhand

Re: Hiring out clearing / grading cost per acre

Postby 5S Cattle » Sun Aug 27, 2017 9:02 am

callmefence wrote:
5S Cattle wrote:
callmefence wrote:
It kills em slow, takes upwards of 20 year's ;-)

Weird, always heard that. Obviously never tried it. Well there went my master plan to get rid of a couple that ain't pullin their weight :lol:

In all fairness it is noted in many articles not to feed it to horses. Sheep or goats either. Yet it is done regularly . Same thing with hay grazer. My horses are grazing in right now. So while I've never seen a problem and know of no one who has. You do bring up a valid question.
:welcome: :tiphat:

Howdy fence. Horses and haygrazer they're worried about the haygrazer molding up I believe. Don't have to worry about it with a live plant. Just the acid levels and judging from your threads you've got that down pat
0 x

Return to “Beginners Board”