Dmentia

Anything that doesn't fit in the other boards.
Caustic Burno
Crusty
Crusty

Re: Dmentia

Postby Caustic Burno » Wed Aug 09, 2017 12:46 am

Dad went into a facility for three years
I prayed for him to die everyday to stop my mommas suffering.
He for all intensive purposes died
11/29/1999 when he was institutionalized.
0 x
Grandpa always said never trust a banker,lawyer,preacher or guvmit man. They will steal from widows and orphans.

Highpoint
Cowhand
Cowhand

Postby Highpoint » Wed Sep 13, 2017 10:04 pm

If you are on low fat -stop, if you are on station drugs stop ( blocks liver ability to absorb sulfur). See dr Stephanie Seneff senior professor MIT videos YouTube proves what just said. Check vitamin d level which is a level of cholesterol sulfate and if under 50 work to increase. If on vitamin d then make sure you are getting vitamin k2 or fresh greens.

Below Doctor brings husband out of alzhemers on coconuts oil which is high in good fat and sulfur.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Dfux-5Z4COo
0 x

Highpoint
Cowhand
Cowhand

Postby Highpoint » Wed Sep 13, 2017 10:24 pm

By the way this is why people who have never farmed are farming. My mother too died of this and when I found out the truth it made me very mad. We live in Oklahoma which is 49th nation health and our county is one of lowest. My daughter stage 4 cancer came out no treatment and husband heart attack but was hard road in total natural products and now my goal is to find a way to produce the healthiest meat on the market. I was organic but realized the government got involved not knowing what is needed and changed course.

Wake forest Baptist is growing body parts YouTube CBS specials and it takes n-glycans (the communication system of the body) which when the plants contain them there will be so much moisture the bugs won't eat and the plants will be very sweet. You can't go by NKP but by bridge levels. No I'm not there yet but excited to find another key recently. Also the glycans detox from about everything except GMOs very easily.
0 x

Highpoint
Cowhand
Cowhand

Postby Highpoint » Wed Sep 13, 2017 10:25 pm

Sorry it is Brix levels.
0 x

True Grit Farms
GURU
GURU

Postby True Grit Farms » Thu Sep 14, 2017 4:50 am

It's all hogwash you either get or you don't. All you can do is eat right and pray your not the chosen one. And when the time comes, please Lord make it quick.
0 x
If we'd of know this we'd of picked our own cotton.

Return to “Every Thing Else Board”