Just get'n started

Let us know who you are.
BullBucker
Cowhand
Cowhand

Just get'n started

Postby BullBucker » Fri Jan 27, 2006 2:49 pm

I all. like I said I'm just get'n started...well I have yet to get started. See me, 1 of my brothers, and my boyfriend whant to get in to raising beef. then when we get going we'll move on to bucking stock. the breed I like is the Simbarh, I can even breed the cows to bucking bulls. the boys don't care what breed we raise, just so long as it sales good. when my dad was a kid he had Simmental, and I have all of his old papers, and maber letters. I also have a number of pics, one of his cows looked like a bull. I just like the Simbrah a little more then the Simmantal. the three of us are bull riders, so we always have bulls on the brain. the boys will help with the cost of feed and fenceing, I am the one who will over see all breeding, and sales. when calving time comes I will be the one who has to get my hands dirty, or if one gets sick. and I would not have it any other way. I am more then willing to work for what I want. so as soon as we get some land, look out world! I am also a breeder of Nigerian Dwarf Goats. I am going to learn all I can by waching or uh reading.

JP
0 x

warpaint
GURU
GURU

Postby warpaint » Fri Jan 27, 2006 5:08 pm

Sounds like you got the bull by the ahhhh, horns, yeah thats it.
Welcome and good luck with your endeavors.(just love usin them 15 dollar words.) :cboy:
0 x
Registered Texas Longhorns
Medicine Hat Farm

Double R Ranch
Rancher
Rancher

Postby Double R Ranch » Tue Jan 31, 2006 12:02 am

Good luck and welcome to the board.

Double R
0 x

Return to “Hi! I'm new here.”