Hello from virginia's farmerjan

Let us know who you are.
TennesseeTuxedo
Mentor
Mentor

Re: Hello from virginia's farmerjan

Postby TennesseeTuxedo » Tue Sep 13, 2016 7:11 am

I'd watch out for that Kenny Thomas character.
0 x
Time for a snappy new signature.

farmerjan
GURU
GURU

Postby farmerjan » Tue Sep 13, 2016 9:46 pm

pdfangus wrote:
farmerjan wrote:Thanks for the warm welcomes!! We are in the Shenandoah valley, Augusta/Rockbridge county line. If any of you go to Staunton Union Stockyards to market cattle I may have met you over time. Originally a transplanted yankee 35 years ago, I am an "adopted southerner" as some very good friends say. Hope to meet/see some of you in person sometime.

I was in Verona last week for a VFGC board meeting.

yall have some good active young men as extension agents up there....I go to a lot of their field days.

beautiful part of the world....

Yes we do have some active guys here. Did you go to the field day @ steeles tavern a couple weeks ago? Planning for drought? I din't get to Richard Clemmers farm that afternoon but was at McCormicks and the tour afterward. We have several places rented within 10 miles of there. I was the one hobblin" along as the ankle joint has been really bad lately. My son is Mike Bezok, supervisor @ Fairfield VDOT and the brawn in the operation...makes me the "brain"????? :bs: :bs: :bs: :roll: :roll: :roll:
0 x

pdfangus
GURU
GURU

Postby pdfangus » Wed Sep 14, 2016 5:43 am

No...
Busy season at work....I work for hanover caroline swcd....and I could not get to that one.

Richard did some summer covers acouple of years ago and our summer mix that year was in his trial.
0 x
Strength is of no value if it does not have a
useful application for good.
Jim Tate
pdfangus@gmail.com

Return to “Hi! I'm new here.”