Effect Solar Eclipse will have

Discuss your favorite team, latest hunting info and ranch leases.
dieselbeef
GURU
GURU

Re: Effect Solar Eclipse will have

Postby dieselbeef » Mon Aug 21, 2017 6:21 pm

I want my money back..that was like looking in al capons safe here in florida
0 x
Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the the universe."
einstein

sooner or later im gonna be all beefmasters...probly be later

Son of Butch
GURU
GURU

Postby Son of Butch » Mon Aug 21, 2017 6:26 pm

I bought a group of feeder calves when it was going on here... wish the other bidders would've gone out to look.
0 x

Stocker Steve
GURU
GURU

Postby Stocker Steve » Mon Aug 21, 2017 8:25 pm

Local bar had half prices drinks from 12 to 2 to save your sight. :banana:

I was cutting hay. Do you think the drying will be effected?
0 x
Stocker Steve

tom4018
GURU
GURU

Postby tom4018 » Mon Aug 21, 2017 8:36 pm

Bigfoot wrote:Takes a lot to impress me, but that was amazing. I see why so many traveled to be in the path. Cows were already out grazing,and never checked up. I heard one moo, and the old rooster crowed one time. All traffic had stopped, and was spooky quiet. The darkness wasn't as dark as I had imagined, but the color leading to it was a weird yellowish green. Came to the house to see it with my wife. Some weird wavy lines/shadow ran across the patio.

Got the real yellowish look here, darkness was about like at the crack of dawn to me. I was in Franklin, traffic and crowds were awful there, I left Portland about an hour after it was over and took an hour and forty fie minutes to drive back to Bowling Green, I 65 was a parking lot going northbound. Traffic on the road that goes by our place, 79 was backed up over 2 miles.
0 x

Bigfoot
Mentor
Mentor

Postby Bigfoot » Mon Aug 21, 2017 9:17 pm

tom4018 wrote:
Bigfoot wrote:Takes a lot to impress me, but that was amazing. I see why so many traveled to be in the path. Cows were already out grazing,and never checked up. I heard one moo, and the old rooster crowed one time. All traffic had stopped, and was spooky quiet. The darkness wasn't as dark as I had imagined, but the color leading to it was a weird yellowish green. Came to the house to see it with my wife. Some weird wavy lines/shadow ran across the patio.

Got the real yellowish look here, darkness was about like at the crack of dawn to me. I was in Franklin, traffic and crowds were awful there, I left Portland about an hour after it was over and took an hour and forty fie minutes to drive back to Bowling Green, I 65 was a parking lot going northbound. Traffic on the road that goes by our place, 79 was backed up over 2 miles.

The crowd shocked me. We didn't have many people til today. I wish I knew how many people came in for this. Something about the thing put people in a good mood to.
0 x
A tumble bug makes a hard livin. Why? Cause that's just the way be nice is.

Return to “Sports, Hunting, Fishing and Wildlife”