Farmer charged with felonies for holding trespassers at gunpoint

Discuss your favorite team, latest hunting info and ranch leases.
cowgirl8
GURU
GURU

Re: Farmer charged with felonies for holding trespassers at gunpoint

Postby cowgirl8 » Thu Sep 21, 2017 11:55 am

True Grit Farms wrote:
Son of Butch wrote::lol2: Responsibility for doing a doughnut?

Don't you know that your supposed to chase kids down and stick a gun in their face for doing burnouts. I'd be a real pizzed off parent if that happened to my kid. My son got caught drag racing in town, we got everything taken care of and made him wash the police cars once a week for a month.
It doesn't matter where the kids were doing the doughnuts, you don't pull a gun on someone.

But you'd pull one on a security guard for doing her job? You know she's someone's daughter and probably someone's mother and wife....
0 x
For those who understand, need no explanation, ....for those who don't, none will do

True Grit Farms
GURU
GURU

Postby True Grit Farms » Thu Sep 21, 2017 12:01 pm

cowgirl8 wrote:
True Grit Farms wrote:
Son of Butch wrote::lol2: Responsibility for doing a doughnut?

Don't you know that your supposed to chase kids down and stick a gun in their face for doing burnouts. I'd be a real pizzed off parent if that happened to my kid. My son got caught drag racing in town, we got everything taken care of and made him wash the police cars once a week for a month.
It doesn't matter where the kids were doing the doughnuts, you don't pull a gun on someone.

But you'd pull one on a security guard for doing her job? You know she's someone's daughter and probably someone's mother and wife....

Yes in a heartbeat, I've never pulled a gun on someone that I didn't pull the trigger on. Having a gun ready in condition one because you see a threat, is nothing like pulling a gun and pointing it at someone.
0 x
If we'd of know this we'd of picked our own cotton.

wacocowboy
GURU
GURU

Postby wacocowboy » Thu Sep 21, 2017 12:40 pm

He should just got plate number and turned them in. The lil be nice ants shouldn't of been doing donuts on the man's property.
0 x
Even if you're on the right track, you'll get run over if you just sit there. - Will Rogers

callmefence
GURU
GURU

Postby callmefence » Thu Sep 21, 2017 2:10 pm

The appropriate response in this situation is to shake your fist while yelling...GET OFF MY LAWN
3 x
IF IT AIN'T TIGHT IT AIN'T RIGHT...

You can all go to he// . I'll go to Texas.
David Crockett

BRYANT
GURU
GURU

Postby BRYANT » Thu Sep 28, 2017 3:27 pm

Farm Fence Solutions wrote:If they were stealing or destroying something, it'd be one thing, but donuts? Find me someone that didn't whip a donut or two when they were 18 and I'll show you a liar or somebody with a bug in their azz.

He may have over reacted ???? I think that will depend on what part of the USA you are from.
As for doing donuts well I am 53 yrs old and never did donuts and I'm not no liar either. I was raised in a home that taught if you do stupid things and tear up your auto it cost you hard earned money. But more than that I was raised not to destroy other people property and if I did it would not have been good for me. no mater the age
2 x
God Bless America Again, Help Us To See All Lives Matter

skyhightree1
Mentor
Mentor

Postby skyhightree1 » Thu Sep 28, 2017 4:23 pm

If someone was doing donuts on a field lets say I just planted some RR alfalfa on ... I would have given them a swiss cheese car and or stopped them on my property and went and got my 963 and did donuts on their roof then pick it up with the 4n1 and set it gently down on a public road and tell them drive home safely and don't do anymore donuts.
1 x
Oh Great Spirit, who made all races,look kindly upon the whole human family and take away the arrogance and hatred which separates us from our brothers.

True Grit Farms
GURU
GURU

Postby True Grit Farms » Thu Sep 28, 2017 4:36 pm

skyhightree1 wrote:If someone was doing donuts on a field lets say I just planted some RR alfalfa on ... I would have given them a swiss cheese car and or stopped them on my property and went and got my 963 and did donuts on their roof then pick it up with the 4n1 and set it gently down on a public road and tell them drive home safely and don't do anymore donuts.

I'm a little surprised you feel so strong about that personally. I wish I could just put a front bumper on them. But that's exactly how I feel when I see or here dogs running on my property.
0 x

skyhightree1
Mentor
Mentor

Postby skyhightree1 » Thu Sep 28, 2017 4:45 pm

True Grit Farms wrote:
skyhightree1 wrote:If someone was doing donuts on a field lets say I just planted some RR alfalfa on ... I would have given them a swiss cheese car and or stopped them on my property and went and got my 963 and did donuts on their roof then pick it up with the 4n1 and set it gently down on a public road and tell them drive home safely and don't do anymore donuts.

I'm a little surprised you feel so strong about that personally. I wish I could just put a front bumper on them. But that's exactly how I feel when I see or here dogs running on my property.

To each their own... and running on property is different than someone that's a human and knows better and what trespassing is and causing damage intentionally. Some dogs that are causing damage or what have you should be dealt with. However if just chasing game according to Va. The game belongs to the state not the person who owns the property they are on. Humans that know right from wrong no sympathy from me. :2cents:
Lets not ruin someone's thread since we are discussing people start another dog post I will have that discussion with you.
0 x
Oh Great Spirit, who made all races,look kindly upon the whole human family and take away the arrogance and hatred which separates us from our brothers.

True Grit Farms
GURU
GURU

Postby True Grit Farms » Thu Sep 28, 2017 4:54 pm

No need, it won't change the way either one of us feel about life.
0 x

Farm Fence Solutions
Rancher
Rancher

Postby Farm Fence Solutions » Thu Sep 28, 2017 5:04 pm

BRYANT wrote:
Farm Fence Solutions wrote:If they were stealing or destroying something, it'd be one thing, but donuts? Find me someone that didn't whip a donut or two when they were 18 and I'll show you a liar or somebody with a bug in their azz.

He may have over reacted ???? I think that will depend on what part of the USA you are from.
As for doing donuts well I am 53 yrs old and never did donuts and I'm not no liar either. I was raised in a home that taught if you do stupid things and tear up your auto it cost you hard earned money. But more than that I was raised not to destroy other people property and if I did it would not have been good for me. no mater the age

You are missing out on something that's a whole lot of fun. I can't say as I've ever torn anything up or destroyed anyone's property doing a donut. I highly recommend frozen bean stubble for your first attempt.
1 x
"Opportunity is missed by most people because it is dressed in overalls and looks like work." Thomas Edison

callmefence
GURU
GURU

Postby callmefence » Thu Sep 28, 2017 7:50 pm

Farm Fence Solutions wrote:
BRYANT wrote:

You are missing out on something that's a whole lot of fun. I can't say as I've ever torn anything up or destroyed anyone's property doing a donut. I highly recommend frozen bean stubble for your first attempt.

And whatever you do stay out of Sky's pasture
1 x

David Crockett

BRYANT
GURU
GURU

Postby BRYANT » Fri Sep 29, 2017 6:47 am

callmefence wrote:
BRYANT wrote: He may have over reacted ???? I think that will depend on what part of the USA you are from.

Me and Sky we would get along fine, if I lived closer we would even probably run our hounds together.
I look at a man for who he is not for what he is, and if some on this site would do the same they would not have the problem with Sky that they do. I didn't name people, but I could, I don't need to they know who they are.
2 x

callmefence
GURU
GURU

Postby callmefence » Fri Sep 29, 2017 7:08 am

BRYANT wrote:
callmefence wrote:

Me and Sky we would get along fine, if I lived closer we would even probably run our hounds together.
I look at a man for who he is not for what he is, and if some on this site would do the same they would not have the problem with Sky that they do. I didn't name people, but I could, I don't need to they know who they are.

Boy howdy farm nailed it. Bug up azz
1 x

David Crockett

BRYANT
GURU
GURU

Postby BRYANT » Fri Sep 29, 2017 8:26 am

callmefence wrote:
BRYANT wrote:
callmefence wrote:

how you did you figure that out ,cause I said I could get along with Sky, is that something bad cause I think we could run hounds together. As for the donuts I would not do that in his pasture, your pasture , my pasture, or any ones maybe that makes me bad . Don't know and can't say I really care
0 x

callmefence
GURU
GURU

Postby callmefence » Fri Sep 29, 2017 8:34 am

BRYANT wrote:
callmefence wrote:
BRYANT wrote:Me and Sky we would get along fine, if I lived closer we would even probably run our hounds together.

how you did you figure that out ,cause I said I could get along with Sky, is that something bad cause I think we could run hounds together. As for the donuts I would not do that in his pasture, your pasture , my pasture, or any ones maybe that makes me bad . Don't know and can't say I really care

No because every single post by me and farm where a joke. I get along great with sky. We don't run dogs, but we do commicate outside this forum every few days. Usually pics of what we are doing that day.

Maybe your drunk idk.
0 x

David Crockett

Return to “Sports, Hunting, Fishing and Wildlife”