Cornbread

Help Support CattleToday:

hillbilly beef man":2ro5jv1r said:
skyhightree1":2ro5jv1r said:
Yall forgot the cracklins added to corn bread or maybe it was just us

Cracklin bread was always the best part of killing hogs to me. I'll take a slice of cracklin bread over a steak.

When I was a kid on hog killin days at grannies you had your choice brains and eggs for breakfast with cat head biscuits and super time hog liver with cat head biscuits.

TexasBred":4tspkzl6 said:
snoopdog":4tspkzl6 said:
callmefence":4tspkzl6 said:
I guess it's my biggest shame. My name is fence, I'm from Texas , and I don't care for cornbread......
They still let me carry a gun and vote. But I can never run for governor.
"Off with his head "! Lol, that really does seem strange to me . What I mean is , of course everyone has different tastes , but you form a picture in your mind when you interact with folks on the web, and I just never would have thought you were a commie. insert laughing emoji
Snoop he probably don't like buttermilk either. lol
You all should be happy.....with callmefence and myself passing on the cornbread it leaves more at the trough for y'all..... :) I'm not a guy that has to have bread every time I eat....and your right TB...I'm not running up the price of buttermilk, don't drink milk all that often either. LOL.

CB....I'm glad I'm of a time in evolution we didn't have to eat that...... however I didn't escape the head sausage, beef liver, heart and tongue. Seems I remember chicken feet a time or to also..... :(

Caustic Burno":2hrzqa1u said:
hillbilly beef man":2hrzqa1u said:
skyhightree1":2hrzqa1u said:
Yall forgot the cracklins added to corn bread or maybe it was just us

Cracklin bread was always the best part of killing hogs to me. I'll take a slice of cracklin bread over a steak.

When I was a kid on hog killin days at grannies you had your choice brains and eggs for breakfast with cat head biscuits and super time hog liver with cat head biscuits.

CB I still eat that today... I love hog liver